>Trump jokes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_targeting_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>10/10 are males
>8/10 are white males
Triggered.

Trump is no laughing matter my friend. He's a puppet for a foreign leader and wants the KKK to run our country. Just say no to racism.

Liberal Media
>Conservative jokes

Does it makes sense now?

Why would they change their political opinion? Also, right wing people and conservatives have no humour. Of course all comedians will be liberal

you didn't notice this in 2008?

>right wing people and conservatives have no humour

>"They're making jokes about the joke president!"

You sure proved me wrong

damn i could do a better job with ms paint, look at fallon

So propaganda?

Pol is funnier than pic related

How comes Sup Forums is watched by millions of times less people than people on picture if it's so funny?

just think of SNL from the late 80s to the late 90s

Dennis Miller: conservative
Kevin Nealon: probably liberal, but did apolitical WU
Norm Macdonald: conservative
Colin Quinn: conservative

and this was just something I've heard, but Kevin Brennan was in the running to take over for Colin Quinn.

Is a ridiculous president being ridiculed that shocking?

Because it's an obscure neonazi image sharing board?

>they need to make fun of everyone equally

Trump saying "Buzzfeed is a failing... pile of garbage" made me laugh harder than any comedian has in years.

comedians and late night hosts are fucked. no joke they make will be funnier than what Trump actually says.

most of Sup Forums is not even in voting age

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_targeting_controversy

Why not? Equality is being forced down every other facet of our lives.

anything that becomes a cashcow is instantly bastardized to the point of being trash appreciated by only the lowest of the lowest common denominator

>neonazi
Speak for yourself, faggot

It's not.

OMG Trump is such a racist misogynist hatemonger war criminal white nationalist literally hitler whale murdering oil tycoon. Someone please think of the children and how we on the right side of history will no longer be able to murder them because trump hates women.

If it was on me I would love to make illegal to mocking the potus since you are basically undermining his role and consequently helping America's enemies.

Of course they do dude, they just pulled the biggest prank in history

Where were you when liberals thought Trump was the anti-christ?

What? Do you have a problem with equality, you racist faggot?

Trump is a cringe comedian himself.

And I'm already getting tired of his shtick
>imitates disabled people
>calls Civil Rights activist a coward
>insults parents of deceased soldiers
I thought we were done with all this Sasha Baron Cohen shit.

Please. The anti-christ could book better performers for his inauguration.

lol well get ready for 8 years buddy boy

>nd I'm already getting tired of his shtick
>>imitates disabled people
>>calls Civil Rights activist a coward
>>insults parents of deceased soldiers
Top fuckin kek i love Trump

>if you dislike Trump it means you are a Clinton supporter
I will never understand this gimmick, both candidates were shit. Americans just picked Trump because he wasn't a female

Okay

Obama got called the antichrist a fucking ton, liberals are all filthy atheists so they didn't bother.

>implying I said you were a Clinton supporter

>Hillary didn't lose, it's the Russia's fault! REEEEEEEEE

t.proud cuck

>spend the last four years of the Obama presidency blaming white men for all of society's problems
>wonder why white men vote for the reality television star over the candidate you tell them they need to vote for

>Mc Cain is not a war hero
>i like people who don't get caught

literally the greatest thing ever said

>8 years
More like lest than one year of Trump and 3+ years of Pence.

so, no because hillary was a war mongering crook? it's SEXISM. damn deplorables...

more like the 10/20 years, depends when trump will die. then barron will become king

Not an argument.

Pretty refreshing as far as politics go desu

based win

>barron will become king

That kid looks so miserable and browbeaten all the time you could almost believe he hates his father or even his life. Can't say I blame him.

>Maher
>(((white)))

What will the left do if Trump is succeeded by someone who actually wants to put his opponents in camps and genocide people and invade Mexico and annex Canada for the glory of the aryan race?

What would they call him? They've taken it to 11 with Trump and have nowhere to go. I'm not saying the right would allow someone like that to come to power, but the left would be powerless to stop it.

he just wants his quiet time

>everyone in this picture will never die in a plane crash with no survivors

Why isn't Jimmy Fallon drinking?

he's on uppers

Incorrect
>early Liberal presidency
>last conservative president jokes
>mid Liberal presidency
>conservative media jokes
>late Liberal presidency
>next conservative president jokes

Right wing people are just smart enough not to bring politics into comedy. There's a lot of comedians who vote conservative, they just don't talk about it. I wonder why, it's almost as if it's frowned upon somehow.

>Sup Forums is obscure

I'M TIRED OF THESE NAZI FROGS
*stomps feet before sitting during the pledge of allegiance*

>2030
>Emperor Barron Trump's forces take the last non-white holdout on earth, taking no prisoners

That would never happen and they know that, which is why they weren't afraid to be reckless. However, they basically sold Trump's reelection by doing that, because he won't be this "racist demagogue" that they couldn't resist to label him as.

It's like if someone told you the Dark Knight was the worst movie on the planet just before you went into the theater, your expectations would be flat-lined and you would inevitably be very impressed by the movie, even if you probably wouldn't have been that impressed if the person hadn't lowered your expectations. The same thing will happen with the Trump presidency, as much as the liberal media will try to pretend it isn't happening.

>Right wing people are just smart enough not to bring politics into comedy.

You best get ready for your triggering to happen much more frequently this year. Prepare your arsehole for the butthurt.

>implying pepe is a Sup Forums invention
>implying pepe is even a Sup Forums invention

What a year it's been

>he doesn't understand how memes work

>implying pol didn't pick the president

To be perfectly honest, it doesn't serve Trumptards' interests to paint the Trump win as some massive landslide, orchestrated event. You're just making liberals scared which will probably mean they'll actually turn up and vote for the next candidate in 4 years.

lol lets see the faggots try voting from FEMA camps and Mexico.

>they'll actually turn up and vote
Why would they? They can just lie and say they did, and that will signal their virtue more effectively without having to actually do anything. And deep down, they want Trump to win, and they want him to be terrible, because it confirms their victimhood narrative, which is the basis of their whole lives. They were so out of things to protest during Obama's admin that they were reduced to demanding men be allowed to expose themselves in the girl's locker room, and that cops stop returning fire when ghetto thugs shoot at them.

I wonder how many of these pearl-clutching libs actually voted Trump. It's the ultimate false flag "hate crime," and the only thing that can vindicate their progressive hysteria.