What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?

They probably didn't care and were just waiting for her to stop talking.

>filename

Ray, when I first got started in this business they told me: "never bite the hand that feeds you." So instead, I went and bit down on the leg. And now I'm opening up my own fucking Chinese restaurant.

Better quality

What a huge faggot OP is

Gibson really has the "really makes you think" face

wonder how big that black guys cock is
wonder if my wife would let me watch

i love vince vaughn so fuckign much when i watch this

mel cant stop moving so maybe it would be better if mel just sat still? but then if he sat perfectly still he would look angry like vince

The water in Vaughn's glass moved more than him.

I read this with Vaughans voice. Well done.

Newfound respect for based Vince after this.

>Vaughn supported Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul in both the 2008 and 2012 elections,[20] and Rand Paul in the 2016 election.[21]

nice

vince is trying to telekinetically snap everyones necks

mel is casting the counter spell to stop vince from going to jail for mass murder

Mel is a great actor, but this is by far his worth performance.

Vince isn't even trying.

they say the early bird catches the worm, mel. from where i'm standing, it's dawn and there's nothing but worms waiting to be caught. but i ain't no bird, i'm the fuckin angel of death.

viggo knew this

look at the throbbing vein on his head

top kek

even the woman behind Mel looks disconcerted

>PEPE
Oh, god! I had wished of saying that in that room.

Who's the qt behind Mel?

GET
THE
CROSS

I can't stop laughing whenever I watch this.

Mel's "wait, what?" look and Vaughn staying still while everything around him is moving normally like that gif of David Tennant in the rain.

Hilarious.

They're wishing they had a microphone so they could counter her point and be equally embarrassing.

Fucking kek

Sometimes your worst self's your best self, know what I'm saying Mel?

Why were they pissed? Are they secretly drumpf-retards?

I don't think one needs to be a Trump supporter to not want to listen to some sanctimonious drivel by an old bitch desperately trying to feel that she, in some way, is a victim despite belonging to one of the richest and most elite niches in society. It didn't help that the speech went on for far longer than was necessary, was self congratulatory to the point of public masturbation and was then lauded as inspiration and brave by the media cabal, as though anyone there would have dared interrupt her for fear of ostracism and losing their career.

>>Vaughn supported Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul in both the 2008 and 2012 elections,[20] and Rand Paul in the 2016 election.[21]
>nice
BASED

>drumpf-retards?
Why are you here?

To be amazed at the stupidity of drumpfkins

SEETHING

Trump won, get over it.

>What were they thinking?
this:
>hmm rly makes you think

Video?

8 YEARS

This is a really filmic shot, Vince really sellsit.

More importantly: Why is the guy behind Mel holding a whip?

Mel - keep it cool, its got nothing to do with you, don't yell out nigger, keep cool, keep cool

Vince- overrated bitch, i hope you die, die die die die

Someone should make it slowly zoom in on Mel and splice it with freeze frames of holocaust victims.

Same. All Hollywood is cucked

Kekky kekkity kek

>Alright, Mel. You can do this, all those years as an actor are finally going to pay off. You just need to pretend to care, just pretend that for a second you consider her shit worth listening to. Remember, Mel. The jews are watching.