So this is the final boss of Electronic music right?

So this is the final boss of Electronic music right?
listening to it right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=208llBGfElE
youtube.com/watch?v=xb7ErV4iU5M
youtube.com/watch?v=qm5CHeajoFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hy3W-3HPMWg
youtube.com/watch?v=A1rIDVprad4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the point of Electronic music that devolves into autism. People will force themselves to listen to this music to believe that they are "patrician" and that other people "just don't see how good it is".

Turn back while you still can.

*blocks your path*
also amber sounds so outdated

t. pleb

They actually just released the final boss, elseq 1-5

This op

develop your own taste, blaze your own trail, or get the fuck out

no but its a pretty good album for getting into their later stuff, next up is chiastic slide or tri repetae

(chiastic slide is my favorite :3)

>Piezo

its good, but its one of there more accessible albums.

how do I get the others to click and where do I go from this one?

ACtually it's this

No, this is
youtube.com/watch?v=208llBGfElE

timequads prove it

>that violin on whispers part 2

Incunabula and Chiastic Slide are better.

>WIRE: What are you listening to these days? Any trends that stand out?

>SB: I think it's cool that nowadays you don't have to be good at synthesis, you can just use general MIDI. And instead of composition chops you can just do, like, a fast, unimaginative arpeggio here, followed by a wacky chopped up late 90s vox there, followed by more general MIDI nooding, and then have everything tied together with generic sustained synth vox chords. Perhaps a few new age samples sprinkled in for good measure. Need a video? Just smoke a joint and spend your night gathering random bullshit from YouTube. Guess what? Now you're a fucking genius.

>RB: [laughs]

What the actual fuck is their problem?

hahahah what

>we failed to innovate and we're butthurt people use classical composition skills instead of looping a shitty reverb snare for 9 minutes
Autechsm is so fucking overrated

>we failed to innovate
kek
>people use classical composition skills
keeeek

man R+7 is so overrated

final boss

Not even in the top 5 of their discography.

*blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=xb7ErV4iU5M

fuck me this made me laugh

hahahahahahahahaha rob brown is a north face wanker

amber is probably their most accessible album

That doesn't look like Qebrus...youtube.com/watch?v=qm5CHeajoFQ

Kek. They're right.

>posts OPN
>says other music sounds outdated
He's a hack who's regurgitating shit from the 60's but doing it worse than it was done originally. youtube.com/watch?v=hy3W-3HPMWg

>failed to innovate
That's absurd. You may not like their music but they are undeniably innovative, and they are the only group outside of academia who are actually innovating in generative music.

you're in for a ride

fuck yes, Mono no Aware was awesome

personally always thought r+7 was passable but replica was dreadful and seemed to be even more well lauded

wish we could hear their unreleased nu metal demos

>youtube.com/watch?v=hy3W-3HPMWg

this is really good!

Yes, 80 years of wildly different music all comes down to one album by a couple of 90s rave DJs.

Let me guess: You have never listened to any work composed at IRCAM or by members of the GRM.

Fake interview snippets are my favourite ae meme

this is like, the final boss of the first level

listen to some ryoji ikeda
youtube.com/watch?v=A1rIDVprad4

>babby's first electroacoustic

Iol desu.
Final boss of electronic music is going clubbing

this is their least accessible album for me, if that's what OP is supposed to mean

listen to the albums chronologically
just listen to the music carefully and it'll click

go back to bleep failed normie

it was not, pretty much every musician featured in that comp has better material (except ayya bc he's a fraud).

This is IDM, not ambient as a whole in any sense of the word. Those genres can hardly be called harsh or difficult to listen to.

>kek
>keeeek
That's it. They're music geniuses, I'm convinced. No one can tell me otherwise.

Great tastes.

>I will listen to Autechre/Aphex Twin to the end of time because Sup Forums told me they're geniuses

This is Sup Forums throughout.

This

What has that got to do with Stockhausen?

I doubt many posters, especially at this point, bother with anything other than synth pop and IDM.

Well yeah, Sup Forums is extremely popcentric. Not like no-one ever posts Stockhausen either though.

good choice

The fact that so many Sup Forumstants still use the term ''electronic music'' only tells you how far Sup Forums still is from becoming a serious music board. Europeans have long recognized that their is no similarity between all the genres lumped together except for the plug attached to some of the instruments yet Sup Forums still persists. Good music boards rank the highly different genres and their subgenres yet Sup Forums still calls them all elelctronic. Sup Forums is still blinded by rockism: it all ''sounds the same'' and the instruments have plugs (not true, by the way), therefore it must all be the same genre. Europeans grow up listening to a lot of ''electronically produced'' music of the past, other boards grow up listening to a lot of ''electronically produced'' music of the past. Sup Forumstants are often totally ignorant of the ''electronically produced'' music of the past or anything past rock, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that ''electronic'' is a genre.

Musique concrete
EAI / Onkyo
Turntable / tape music
Electronic rock crossover
Ambient
Hip hop
Dub
Downtempo / Chillout
Chillwave / Vaporwave / Internet genres
Techno and many subs
House and many subs
UK Garage and many subs
Trance and many subs
Breaks and many subs
EDM
Drone
Noise
Industrial
EBM
Synthpop

Amber is still fresh as fuck. R+7 sounded dated on arrival.

Broken beat sucks old man.

Da hell is this?
Sean likes OPN lol

Fascinating. Also not the point.

while true, no need to sound as a pretentious faggot. we already know plebs don't consider electronic stuff to be real music, you're not changing that

Also not the point.

the "final boss" of electronic music would be academic electronic music. I don't listen to much of it, but one album I enjoy is Columbia-Princeton Electronic Music Center 1961-1973
I mean, it's a final boss only because it's so long. it's not terribly cohesive, and some tracks are just god awful (2nd track on elseq 2 comes to mind)
I love qebrus but let's be real here, he wasn't that great at song progression. dude's sound design was top notch tho
easily their best album
this pasta owns, saved

Are those two still on WATMM? They had some good insights.

what do you think rob and sean are up to now?

Pulling off the heist of the century at a Tesco in Eccles.

ae467rfv898

If you feel the need to post this on Sup Forums then you're just another pretentious fag thinking you're so smart cause you saw an album praised on Sup Forums.