I'm going to see this only to make people mad, seriously

I'm going to see this only to make people mad, seriously.

Generally speaking I enjoy action packed fantasy movies, so I'll most likely enjoy this. But the real reason I'm going to pay money to see is to make people mad. The IMDB forum discussions of this movie are hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqWRaAF6_WY
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/12/19/the_bafta_awards_will_exclude_films_that_are_not_diverse_starting_in_2019.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cares about you and what you do. You have no impact on the lives of others. That's why you're going to see this alone, or with a parent.

Fucking owned holy shit

often times I like to piss of strangers on the internet by purchasing items while they have no way of knowing what i am doing. the looks i cant see on their faces is priceless.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqWRaAF6_WY

Whoever plays, it's a fucking Zhang Yimou movie.

I'll watch anything from that motherfucker, he's a great director.

You need to be 18 to post here

Whatever man just tell us if its good. Most likely no, since even the Chinese don't like the movie for being "too hollywood".

>white dude in china
>nobody makes a comment
>nigger in X movie
>WHOA DUDE WHAT THE FUCK FUCK THE KIKES FUCK THIS THIS IS THE FALL OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION

Really makes you think huh

>Chinese director puts a popular white actor to reach international audiences
>American directors put hardly popular black actors to make a political point
Twist harder faggot.

>nobody makes a comment

lol

>>American directors put hardly popular black actors to make a political point

Fucking Snyder man

>American directors put hardly popular black actors to make a political point

I mean sure, if this is what you tell to yourself to reinforce your biased narrative fine. Doesn't make it 100% true tho ;)

Plenty of people in the industry are making efforts to explicitly add more black people because of a political ideology. Or what do you call this?
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/12/19/the_bafta_awards_will_exclude_films_that_are_not_diverse_starting_in_2019.html

Can you see how this is different from a chinese director choosing of his own will to put a popular white actor he likes?

he played Carl Drago in GoT, he's popular as heck

don't you know it's hip to cast actors from lastest meme shows?

Good to give some black dudes more opportunities.

I don't see anything wrong with more niggers in my films.

#rekt

I saw it in hong Kong it's playing early there. It's pretty funny if you're in the right mindset and the dialogue is hilariously bad.

>latest meme show
He was Drogo for part of a season in the beginning before it was insanely popular...

That's Ronan to you, wraith scum

I have no idea what this is, but you sound like a cuck. Imagine actually thinking giving your money to a third party is a way to get back at people you don't like.