Moonlight.2016.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8

>Moonlight.2016.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8

Get your gay nigger propaganda here while it's hot!

Remember, this is a litmus test to see how cancerous you are to Western society!

Find out if you have to be deported today!

>Remember, this is a litmus test to see how cancerous you are to Western society!

It's just a crime/coming of age movie

Why are you getting triggered with something you haven't watched

Oh please jesus, let Hacksaw Ridge drop in the next 24 hours.

what is this movie about?

I liked Fences but this just looks like garbage.

must you use the nbomb?

Rather watch this 100/100 times than la la land jew dishonesty and emma stones mug

Gibes me dat niggerkino

>Hive-CM8
so this was their promise last year when they apologied for Hateful8 and Revenant? that they only will share crap like this?

ITT: Sup Forumstards bash a movie they haven't seen

>waah im being a triggered nigger and no one can stop me
Get over your fear of words user. Its not rational.

how do i use this link. It will save me a 50min drive to LA tomorrow.

kys

gay niggers

what is it about

You are the biggest retard in this thread.

>I actually think nigger movies have any value

Lol

I can't watch it without subs. WE WUZ language is a pure suffering for my russian ears.

Meh, got it downloaded and watching already, eat me nigga. str8homo

>first word of the movie is nigga
Like pottery.

nah i just watched arrival im good

Please I just want Liverpool by the sea

I heard gay niggers

The film shows three different stages in the life of a young man living in Miami.

As a child, Chiron is bullied as he begins to develop an understanding of his sexuality as he also deals with his drug-addicted mother.

In his teenage years, Chiron has his first and only relation with his best friend Kevin on the beach, and is later sent to juvie after assaulting one of his tormentors.

As an adult, Chiron becomes a drug dealer, but eventually reconciles with his mother, and later reunites with Kevin.

So not groundbreaking whatsoever?

No. Just gay niggers. That's what gets an 8.6 on IMDB.

So progressive!

I bet even niggers think this movie is disgusting

>After a particularly hard day wherein he is taken advantage of by his mother and bullied by Terrel and his friends, Chiron visits Kevin at the beach near his house. While smoking a blunt, Chiron and Kevin discuss their ambitions in life, and discuss the nickname Kevin has given Chiron, "Black." After a charged moment, the two boys kiss and Kevin gives Chiron a hand job.

Is this what passes for kino these days?

Fucking hell, it sounds like one of those satirical trailers from Tropic Thunder

La la land shills are this fucking gay and pathetic

Enough with these fucking nigger movies where is Hacksaw Ridge

More nigger stuff for you, goy!

WE WUZ HOMOS N SHIT

>not pirating crapkino
>not watching supporting our guy Mel in theatres

0/10

Just marathoned the first 30 minutes of this and it's actually pretty good.

niggerfaggotz

All of you triggered Sup Forumstards are pretty funny. I know it seems hard to believe but this is a legitimately well-shot, well-written, and well-acted movie. Just because it's about a gay black man does not mean it's reducible to MUH LIBERAL PROPAGANDA. If you actually watched it instead of having a kneejerk reaction, you would see this. But I know you won't, because you are mental midgets far worse than your hated tumblrinas.

>Just because it's about a gay black man does not mean it's reducible to MUH LIBERAL PROPAGANDA.

that's literally what it is

What value could I possibly derive from seeing niggers in the hood kiss each other and give each other handjobs?

Only a complete degenerate would see this.

Way to prove my point.

just saw the trailer for the first time, this looks really good 2bh.

It wasn't great

it pandered heavily towards the sjw nu-tumblr audience with it's liberal "lul muh racism is so postmodern"-undertone

Director has jumped the shark, sadly

>it's liberal "lul muh racism is so postmodern"-undertone
???
It was literally just a movie about a black guy, there was no discussion of racism, for that matter there were no white characters to create racial conflict.

It's just a movie that panders to liberals. There's nothing groundbreaking about this movie. I don't watch a movie to see people act well or compose nice shots. I watch it for the story and content, of which this is disgusting filth that even niggers would scoff at.

You don't know what postmodern means

>Director has jumped the shark
>lul muh racism is so postmodern
there was more of that in his older shorts though

I don't know about 'groundbreaking', but what makes this movie good is its overall realism and attention to detail combined with its unusual setting. It gives the viewer a look into poor inner-city black lives, and does it better than most every other movie. It lets you see a different world.

>It gives the viewer a look into poor inner-city black lives, and does it better than most every other movie. It lets you see a different world.

Nobody except niggers give a shit about that.

I will never be a nigger. I will never be poor. I will never venture into the inner city. I will never want to immerse myself into any of that.

The only purpose of this film is to make you feel empathetic towards inner city niggers and their gay minority. Those people have no value and should be sent to Africa rather than be observed like the animals they are.

That's nice and all, but I've already seen it. It was a pretty good movie

kek, you didn't watch the movie, stop pretending like you did

there is no discussion of racism

>It gives the viewer a look into poor inner-city black lives

Lots of movies have done that, and such content is worthless.

I'm Asian. I couldn't give less of a shit about how niggers live. The point of my non-black life and college education is to stay away from niggers. It would be counterproductive of me to immerse myself in their world.

How did they manage to find such similar looking actors for Chiron?

Is the story bout the fat black nasa women true?

>almost laughed out loud when coworker said she wanted to see that one

Aite, just watched this.

Was not spectacular or award winning in any sense whatsoever. The cinematography was extremely bland with the majority of the movie being zoomed in shots on faces, the characters somehow seem shallow and lifeless even though there are essentially 2 of them. This movie never felt like it started and then just ends, yet still finds a way to drag on during it's third act.

I wanted to like this, I wanted an excellent movie of the year to enjoy but this was just bland and shallow which I found mind boggling considering what it could have done with such a focus on only 1 person really. You see 3 fuckin stages of this dudes life and he still is about as fleshed out as a side character with so little development it's laughable which i'm sure people will defend with claims of his troubled inner gayety and coming to terms etc.

Poorly done through and through with the stand out part being Mahershala Ali confronting the mother in the street. Literally the peak of the movie and it's in the first act and involves 2 side characters.

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT CAM QUALITY

if you actually watch this you are retarded and dont care about film

>Nobody except niggers give a shit about that.
I'm white and I enjoyed the movie and found it interesting.

>I will never be a nigger. I will never be poor. I will never venture into the inner city.
All the more reason to broaden your horizons a bit.

>The only purpose of this film is to make you feel empathetic towards inner city niggers and their gay minority.
A clear indication that you don't know what you're talking about.

>Those people have no value
I think this is probably the crux of it. You're afraid to see this movie because you're afraid of seeing someone else's perspective on the world. You need to shut out any notion that gay black people are human beings who go through experiences you might be able to relate to in some way.

>no one posts webms

its out already

this didnt even give a very good look into poor inner-city black lives, hell it felt like it gave a view into that lifestyle through a safety filter. Shit nigga Boyz in the Hood came out over 20yrs ago and still does everything better than this movie. If not for Mahershala Ali this movie would in all honesty be pretty damn laughable.

Opening your eyes to other parts of the world is never counterproductive. You are just choosing to remain ignorant so that you can keep feeding your sad superiority complex. If you took value out of college, you presumably appreciate that it's good to expand your domain of knowledge about the world. Yet, here you are, running away from knowledge.

>There is nothing groundbreaking

There is nothing groundbreaking about any movie if you're going to judge it solely based on a shitty plot summary like , which is funny considering that film is a visual medium yet you base "groundbreaking" on things that aren't visual

If you only watch "groundbreaking" films, then watch Brakhage, Michael Snow, Kenneth Anger, etc. and nothing else.

are DVDScreeners decent enough quality?

I don't think I've ever watched one

totally fine for this.

>I'm white and I enjoyed the movie and found it interesting.

There is nothing interesting about gay niggers. It just appeals to your liberal sensibilities.

>hive-cm8
fuck this jew group, they have all the screeners but won't release them. Cucks who publicly apologized for releasing hateful 8 and revenant last year. This cuck group needs to be replaced by real pirates.

>Opening your eyes to other parts of the world is never counterproductive.

It is when its niggers.

There is nothing valuable about the knowledge of what niggers do in their inner city hell just as there is no value in seeing that methhead white trash do in their trailer parks.

You people are so mentally ill that you see beauty in depravity. Kill yourselves.

>just as there is no value in seeing that methhead white trash do in their trailer parks.

Don't you dare berate J Law's only good movie.

how did they apologise but not get punished?

>never watched a dvd screener
you must have been on reddit while 90% of Sup Forums watched the screeners last year

They made a public statement as a group.
They're 100% cucks, apolgizing to the jews and now releasing shitty dvdscreeners. A real group would have released all screeners at the same time

nah I just usually prefer to see stuff in the best possible quality

Disgusting

Reminder that Blue is the Warmest Color is proclaimed kino on here

because BitWC is kino

>i only care about movies that reflect stuff that I can comprehend and relate to
And you guys complain about niggers crying when there's only white actors in movies lmao

I'm white. I couldn't give less of a shit about how chinks live. The point of my non-asain life and college education is to stay away from fucking chinks. It would be counterproductive of me to immerse myself in their world.

Just by plebs

Stop being a faggot user.

Just watched it and it was suprisingly good.

Was expecting it to be
>muh oppression of gays and blacks
>whitey should feel bad for blackeys problems

but that was completely absent. No race baiting, no white guilt trips with scenes of white people looking down on our downtrodden gay black queer genderbender hero. It reminded me somewhat of beasts of no nation in terms of how it handled its characters/story. It didnt blame anyone, it just documented this guy's tragic life and showed a lot of whats wrong with the breakdown of the black family and the black community rather than blaming whitey imo.

Even if you dont relate to the main character being a faggot you can at least relate with his isolation and his shitty upbringing causing him to become an introverted mess who cant articulate his feelings for anyone. I also liked how it wasnt overly sentimental and only used music cues when they were needed.

To compare it to another 'gay romance' film i'd say its better than blue is the warmest colour.

What the fuck does kino even mean

I disagree about you saying that Black didnt have an arc. He did but it was subtle and wasnt just the average"gay man finds himself after being bullied".

He started out confused and lonely as a kid who was looking for a functioning family and father figure, even if he didnt know it yet. While not even understanding his own sexuality. He was bullied not only for his sexuality but because of his situation in life. Kevin was a good contrast to this because he was accepted by others because he learned how to deal with people fucking with him and learned to be himself around others. Little couldnt do this because he was trapped in the isolation created by his enviroment.

Throughout his teenage years he developed a link with kevin because kevin was the only one who understood him and opened up to him. Kevin also had didnt know how to deal with He finally snaps from being bullied/one of the only people he ever trusted attacking him, clams up even more and uses violence as a way to stop people making him feel like shit for who he is.

In the last section black finally learns to forgive his mother and understands she was also a victim of her surroundings as he was. You also get to see the consequence of the damage that was done to him throughout his childhood and teenage years. He's become completely closed to others and obviously is still introverted and ashamed of who he is. He now uses physical stature and his lifestyle to stop people from hurting him emotionally/physically. The ending is emotional because its just black being able to open up after going throughout the whole film not even knowing how to articulate his feelings with other people. When he admits he's never been with another guy since you get an idea of how ashamed and emotionally damaged he really is and how trapped he felt not being able to talk to anyone. Black obviously really cares about kevin and finally is able to verbalize it and gets a small glimpse of happiness with him.

My thoughts exactly. I expected it to be a "white man keeping the black man down" film but it ended up being more "inner cities are fucked up and the black community suffers". P gud overall but definitely overhyped.

Holy dogshit, all this edge.

>there is no value in seeing that methhead white trash do in their trailer parks

Gummo was kino