Why is Scotland so full of cuckolds?

Why is Scotland so full of cuckolds?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/mar/11/sinn-fein-irish-reunification-vote-brexit-eu-referendum?CMP=share_btn_tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>GIB
smedats

For a long time now, Scotland has tried to avoid the British Parliament and tried to get permission from the EU instead. Leaving the EU is Scotland's worst nightmare.

Fuck them, remove Scotland from the UK.

>brexit
>scotland tries to cede and join eu
>wwiii

*secede fml

Scotland isn't Scotish anymore, it's Paddys and Pakis.

They are
>Irish Fenians who immigrated during the Potato Famine
They hate England and the English, hate Scotland and the Union

>Paki Muslims
Who hate all Whites and non-Muslims

This is the average SNP/Scot/Remainer in the current year:
>A dirty Paddy and a dirty Paki

>Fuck them, remove Scotland from the UK.

They tried to leave. Your government, the media and globalists shilled as hard as possible to stop it.

Weird, I thought that Wales was going to be majority remain.

>ww3
>not the return of william wallace
>not wanting Age of Empires 2: 2

They tried to leave our country and they didnt so they wont let us leave the EU. GG

Scotland, doesn't want to leave the UK, doesn't want to leave the EU, is Scotland the clingy girl who won't leave your apartment in the morning?

Keep projecting. I still hate niggers, pakis, chinks and muzzie scum.

You guys really need to go back to being England and just making everyone else your bitch again.

I bet you could have India, Shitposting land, Canada back in a month.

Nice meme pakis voted leave in london. The scots hate the English. Thats it

LETS ALL LAUGH AT SCOTLAND

>wales votes to leave
>northern ireland votes to leave
>england votes to leave

if the uk somehow remains due to scotland tipping the scales in favor of londonstan, do you think they would let scotland go next time?

Honestly, now the Britain is a real country again, the very first thing you should do is genocide the scots. Nothing of value would be lost.

You're not correct about Northern Ireland, mate. It's very likely that they will vote to Remain, largely due to fear of flaring up violence if a border is reimposed between NI and the RoI.

Wales and England, though, have proved themselves based tonight. Lets hope it is enough to win.

Check this out people, its already happening.

>“If Britain votes to leave the European Union then that could have huge implications for the entire island of Ireland and, given all the predictions, would run counter to the democratic wishes of the Irish people,” the Sinn Féin leader said.
>McGuinness said the electorate should have the right to vote to “retain a role in the EU.”

Linkerino:
theguardian.com/politics/2016/mar/11/sinn-fein-irish-reunification-vote-brexit-eu-referendum?CMP=share_btn_tw

I'm just going based on the results BBC had on stream

Scottish independence next, Sup Forums! based Scottish nationalism. shatter the "united" kingdom!!