Give me an album about a ugly, lonely, autistic motherfucker that got his heart broken

Give me an album about a ugly, lonely, autistic motherfucker that got his heart broken.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHd2B4jVqOM
youtu.be/-aaDgV9BX0M
youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
youtube.com/watch?v=kU7LF5mYZkw
youtube.com/watch?v=UnfM-7py58E
youtube.com/watch?v=eHbNU9WuVgw
youtube.com/watch?v=eHvL30RYr1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3hlg55fnw9M
youtube.com/watch?v=ncD78Pr7Jis
youtube.com/watch?v=ny4RYLODKAs
youtube.com/watch?v=F14U7tQ9zck
youtube.com/watch?v=YR79qHRPLh0
youtube.com/watch?v=RFUQfG-Wxk0
youtube.com/watch?v=PmSPPYG9dp4
youtube.com/watch?v=0pJlZTY2Qlk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt3oD9AgPfV1oMMuFFlfGQi0H7aqq56yF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=FHd2B4jVqOM

that was fucking terrible

pleb

Pinkerton

>i-it's bad on purpose!
kys

it's not even that

yeah it's suppose to suck and be "avant-garde" so dicklicks like you love it. just accept the fact the album blows dick

my debut but unironically

The crucial release for Daniel — 1983's "Hi, How Are You" — is, if you believe the talking heads in this film (some of whom work for actual record companies) a seminal release worthy of the term "classic". It deserves to be remembered they say, without any evidence save their voices crying out for recognition. Instead, what played on the soundtrack was so dreadfully pathetic that I couldn’t even laugh at how bad it was. Instead, I sat shocked and stupefied.

Daniel is so lost in the crippling pain of his own mind that anything that springs from it cannot be put forth as artistic expression. Art should have intent; the notion that its creator set out to achieve a desired result, even if that result breaks the rules and challenges expectations. Especially when it does so. But Daniel is not in control of his thoughts, let alone what he speaks, and merely because others want to translate such words into art does not mean that we should agree to the terms. His drawings of Captain America, for example, are basic and unremarkable, but because they have come from a man like Daniel, they are reinvented as "masterpieces" worthy of a gallery showing. If a sane, middle class man produced the same piece of paper, it would be dismissed as kitsch at best. But because Daniel has that special nobility and "angelic" quality granted to the insane, it is given credit for that which the creator never intended. He simply was incapable of putting any rational thought behind his scribblings.

except it's not

it is. you have terrible taste.

it's literally not though

yeah it is though.

jackson c frank s/t

This is for you man :(
youtu.be/-aaDgV9BX0M

you want the bottom but you don't want to hear it. maybe this is more your speed.
youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

that description more or less fits me and this is what I enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=kU7LF5mYZkw

""But Daniel is as intolerable and maddening as any fool for Christ, because he has managed to trick simpering sycophants and pretentious knuckleheads across the spectrum into promoting his ramblings as noble incarnations of the artistic spirit. Sure, Daniel is annoying, pitiful, and so self-involved as to be a parody of naked vanity, but those who push him along from recording studios to festivals deserve far more of the blame. In addition to using and exploiting a sick man, they have further diminished the very use of "art", and have once again demonstrated that anything, anywhere can be declared such so long as it has someone of influence standing behind it.""

>DUDE SELF DEPRICATING MUSIC
>DUDE DEPRESSION
>DUDE IS SO DEEP MAN LIKE OMG THE LYRICS
it's fucking trash

Lmao! What is this trash

lmao cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=UnfM-7py58E

That was pretty good! Super grungy, almost like a Garage band feel. 8/10 song

>dude like hey, how are you is soo deep and sad maaaaan like this generic sad song it might be more your speed

youtube.com/watch?v=eHbNU9WuVgw

Sounds like someone needs to take the Williams pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHvL30RYr1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3hlg55fnw9M
youtube.com/watch?v=ncD78Pr7Jis
youtube.com/watch?v=ny4RYLODKAs
youtube.com/watch?v=F14U7tQ9zck
youtube.com/watch?v=YR79qHRPLh0
youtube.com/watch?v=RFUQfG-Wxk0

Yeah man I just don't get how deep "hi, how are you" is. clearly you're on another level. btw all the songs you linking are also trash

youtube.com/watch?v=PmSPPYG9dp4

k im gonna leave now. knowing you accept that hey how are you is terrible. thank you for agreeing with me. good day

youtube.com/watch?v=0pJlZTY2Qlk
you post like a 15 year old girl

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt3oD9AgPfV1oMMuFFlfGQi0H7aqq56yF

inb4 unkle adams

Anything by Bright Eyes. Also includes alcoholism

this