Th.. they actually did it

Th.. they actually did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the absolute mad men

Can you now fuck off with Britcuck jokes?

We've proved we're the most red pilled country around.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

BREXIT WAS SUPPOSED TO FAIL AND I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO LAUGH AT ALL OF THE RACIST Sup ForumsTARDS GETTING BTFO

WE WERE IN THE LEAD, WHAT HAPPENED? THE VOTE HAD TO HAVE BEEN RIGGED THIS CAN'T BE!!!!

ENJOY YOUR WIN WHILE YOU CAN YOU FUCKING RACISTS IN NOVEMBER TRUMP WILL GET BTFO JUST YOU WAIT!!!

it's all just banter, m8

the uk was always based

Now we wait till november

It's all in good fun Dad.

You know we love you.

You still have your rampant SJWism and associated degeneracies to deal with chap

congrats on uncucking yourselves

>Britbongs in charge of handling the banter

>Th.. they actually did it.
YOU SHOULD STOP IT.

>Praising Kek
>Posting the Frog

I implore you to read the Bible, especially the book of Revelations.

Revelation 16:13
"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

The Frog is an unclean spirit of the evil ones. You are playing into their ploy if you partake in this satanic behavior.

Congrats m8, may this be the first push back in un-cucking the west

we can't celebrate too soon, but tomorrow we light the biggest fire ever lit on Sup Forums, so large it will be seen from /f/

fine I wont call you fuckers cucks anymore but get to deporting the muzzies soon

>THE VOTE HAD TO HAVE BEEN RIGGED THIS CAN'T BE!!!!
I can't wait for this to be all over the news, despite the fact that Remain was the position of the elites in charge from the beginning. The cucks can't stand the will of the people being expressed. The tears will be delicious.

I HAVE BROUGHT YOU YOUR VICTORY

WITNESS ME

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

Perhaps my country will get smart and follow dad now

we always loved you, we always will. literally crying for you right now

you guys need to make sure Trump backs us and NATO to pull this off though

>1st name in your country is mohammed
>w-we are redpilled guys!

you got fooled again by the jews. keep making every step in the jew itinerary. is the only thing you are good for, anglojews.

witnessed

you did good dad

NEXT WE'LL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I've sadly already pointed this out in the past but I won't discourage you from trying. God speed. I'll pray your efforts aren't in vain.

Who is next leaving the EU?

My money is on Spain.

>Check flag
Disregarded. Yaweh allowed us to get cucked. Kek's meme magic saved England and will soon save USA too. Praise kek

Greece, Spain and Portugal should be about the same. Germany won't leave ever.

It's the next step in the master plan