Could your country resist a full powered no mercy no nukes attack by the USA for one week?

Could your country resist a full powered no mercy no nukes attack by the USA for one week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM
youtu.be/Zaz6HdbOuN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea, I am the shit

Yes, definitely

Yes

Of course

Could we? Yes. Would we? Probably not.

Of course, easily.

As soon as youse cunts land on our shores, we'll have a bunch of noonga's ready to siphon all your petrol tanks cunt

Damn Australia your English is so unique

Yes, just by sheer size

If we mobilized at the border though.....focusing on the big cities with a bombardment of airstrikes and artillery. We couldn't "occupy" Canada but I don't think your defenses could hold for a week without complete annihilation of your key cities and thusly a huge percentage of your populace.

ye

who knows

Lmao even Vietnam and Somali can

>no mercy
You missed that part

we will bite them and they will die with a disease in 45 minutes

>tfw already occupied

Would be over before it begins.

Yeah, whats the deal with you? You are big but is your Military competent? I know your neighbors got their shit pushed in a few decades back by the Bong's who easily overcame power projection issues.

Yeah. If the situation gets too dire, we'd abandon the country, re-organize and then re-conquer it, while a small voluntary group would be left behind to gather Intel, plant bombs on enemy bases, murder their leaders and kidnap their civilians.

We have never lost a war, and we'd rather be exterminated than to disgrace our ancestors.

You didn't show mercy to the Viernamese, you fucking monsters.

Last time there was a NATO joint training exercise between the Portuguese and American marines, they came at our beaches with huge-ass hovercrafts, and unloaded a fleet of combat-SUVs.

All the SUV's got stuck in the sand before they even reached the actual ground.

I think we could live, desu.

>mercy
>to vietnamese
AaHAhaAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That war was deeply hampered by our own communist sympathizers and politicians. Don't forget that it was started by the commies and we were trying to "save" the Vietnamese(South). That being said it ended badly for everyone, it was a different time and the cold war/communist boogyman had everyone freaked out.

i don't think so, and I don't think any country could
This is just a circlejerk thread for americans

We are literally immune to US nukes because we're too close to their precious daughters Israel and Saudi Arabia

Yeah man we sure bombed them with napalm but protester said " pls no violence " and we kinda said " ok " so there was no violence

A lot of countries can apparently, this should be a Russian circlejerk thread

Russia is overrated
No one matches the power of the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM

It would probably take a week to mobilize a full attack force on Finland, so yes.

If the troops were next to our border already, then not a chance.

Not only can we withstand a full force attack, we can also probably annex them within the same week

>before erdogan's purges
very easily
>after erdogan's purges
we can barely stand against greeks

If you were completely mobilized defensively, I'd imagine you could hold some ground. The bombardment would be devastating but you could present a defense unlike most other nation ITT.

Head to head at the border(fully prepared) you could probably do it. You have before and I know you have a pretty large military.

we have a lot of large merchant vessels so yes, easily

No way, full US invasion force right from the border would take all major cities in two days.

easily, americans would attack sweden instead since can't find denmark on a map

Didn't he increase your gdp among other things? in theory that means more money for your military = better military

this. Russia would be long dead. They are not more powerful than today's Italy. People need to understand that the US and it's citizens still have some common sense, that they wouldn't just wipe out everybody, because they can. And they showed great generosity over and over again. Taking Vietnam as example, just shows how poor the understanding of history is.

>They are not more powerful than today's Italy

They are way more powerful than Italy, due to diplomatic and military power.

Italians have much better lives than Russians though and in general are a way better country though.

Your whole defensive strategy though is to kinda be prepared for this.
>2,685 Anti-tank guided missile launchers
>703 Artillery
>900,000 reservist
>71,000 Recoilless rifles

You would be screwed in the Air though

no the gdp rise was because he followed kemal dervis's economical policies of which he stopped following 6-7 years ago. now the economy is in turmoil and only rich get richer so that erdogan can be a sultan for a longer time period. 6 percent increase on wages with 15 percent inflation is not the way to go. and after the purges now military is a circus.

We have more tanks than italian army people

I think there is still a little tooth left in his bite but not like USSR days

>Muhh gdp meme
What are nukes, strategic resources, top tier intelligence and cyber capabilities ,manpower and experience?

You underestimate your own military if you think Finland could last for a week. Of course we could wage guerilla war but that's it.

Let's say, Grozny versus all American forces. That's more fair.

nukes are worthless, if nukes are going to be used, everybody has lost anyway. So they will never use them. They will always just dick wave with them.

Also, cyber capabilities are greatly underestimated in countries like the EU, because we are just not vocal about it. DE-CIX for instance is surveillanced by the BND and all EU traffic goes through it, also Russia's.

Also, especially in Germany, Denmark and other countries. We produce more and more energy on our own, which led to the crisis in Russia and the fallen oil prices.

Russia has way more geopolitical and diplomatic power, even if their economy and well being is "modest".

Of course, we have the Pope.

>We produce more and more energy on our own, which led to the crisis in Russia and the fallen oil prices.
>Europeans think they're that important
nah

Yes, it would take them 6 days to find us on a map and our shitty roads would cause enough break downs on on their tech to hold them for the last day

>Edmonton or Yellow knife being the center of resistance
have fun shitting in the woods for a few decades

top lol

Poison every McDonalds and watch them drop like flies.

We didn't bomb within 30 miles of Hanoi or bomb Haiphong or for 30 miles on the Chinese border.

Good lord no. Our border is undefended and most are cities are a 5 minute drive from it. Our military is 60, men and wouldn't have time to mobilize before the US could drive accross the border into most major cities.

>Could your country resist a full powered no mercy no nukes attack by the USA for one week?

you mean prepared invasion or if trump randomly demanded it one day?

no mercy as in we are breaking warfare laws, or no mercy as in our population is 100% supportive of the war?

a week long occupation, or capitulation within a week?

what are the war goals? is a high kd ratio what determines the winner, or first population to be "exterminated"?

Military vs military? or our military vs military+local civilian forces?

Do we get allied support or troops? do they get allied troops and support?

you are too vague

60k*

Serious question. Do modern US carriers have a Mc Donalds on board?

I think they just stick with starbucks

I was going to say this
youtu.be/Zaz6HdbOuN0

>60k
>9.985 million km2

LMAO ...how embarrassing

Probably yea

>this
>huge-ass hovercrafts
now look at this

>trying to push this humvee out
Have they ever heard of something like a piece of carpet and put it under the front wheels?

It was the Americans, not us. They just had to empty their tires.

Our population is the same as california to be fair. Still kind of sad though.

Or, you know, use the fact that hovercrafts can cross most terrain and just open up the ramps into solid ground.

Kek, next time they'll do both solutions and the result will be the same.

> tfw no American invader gf
Life is suffering.

There are only 2 genders: Чeчня и Кpyтo

We actually playact at this with the yanks every couple of years and apparently we hold up our end quite well

Embrace your conquerers Spaniard

Maybe when you consider the ideea that the americans resoirted to sending an atum bomb instead of coliding with the army on the mainland some decades ago
i do not see the point as to why however?

I'd suck her cock

One little country smacked the US around in one of these a few years back, maybe it was you guys or maybe the Dutch. it made the news and was embarrassing.