Dua lipa

dua lipa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mgfe5tIwOj0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dua_Lipa_(album)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good to see she lets her music speak for her and not uses her body to sell records like a whore.

is this sarcasm

music and sexuality are inextricably linked, fuck off.

Holy sweet Christopher Robin

Thank you for posting today. Don't forget to get your daily dose of her videos.
youtu.be/Mgfe5tIwOj0

She's NOT A WHORE!!! Whores explicitly use sex to make a living oh wait....

i'd whiten this albanian mongrel

the way you put this is kinda dumb but it's true that there's very little hype for this artist outside of her appearance. grimesfags may be the worst but they didn't exist until grimes music had already been discussed quite a bit. most female artists start like that, with more focus on the music and then as they become famous the focus shifts to their personality. someone like beyonce dropped tons of projects before she became a sex symbol and really became beyonce as we think of her today, same with rihanna, it wasn't right off the bat. where the fuck did dua lipa come from who the fuck even is she? the only artists who come out the gate acting like they're already a cultural icon are always pushed by record labels and not self made musicians with lasting careers

Except if you actually knew anything at all about Dua Lipa you'd leave your generalizations aside in this case and understand she IS in fact self-made, since she uploaded her own covers of songs she liked on YouTube and had an independent period BEFORE being signed when she moved to the UK, and her career will most likely last for long. She's here to stay, whether you like it or not. And yeah, she's hot.

Only for female musicians, which is why they not be compared with actual talented and genuine artists.

i didn't know she made youtube covers, my bad, but on top of that IDGAF is mean as shit and someone is going to listen to this and fucking kill themselves. I'm serious. It's fine for this song to exist like whatever she can make whatever she wants but it shouldn't be on the radio

Why? Did your feelings get hurt? I think we've got some real fragile masculinity over here. Is that why you're a hater?

It's not about me, did I say I personally was hurt? As an artist she needs to know where to draw the line, it's only going to hurt her own career

Fuck off soyboy, what are you the gatekeeper of morality you christfag?

Nobody is going to kill themselves over a pop song. It's not like Dua Lipa is singing to some depressed Sup Forums virgin in her song, she's singing to some guy.

i'd like to put my dick between her dua lipa if you catch my drift

>where the fuck did dua lipa come from who the fuck even is she?
honestly this
I remember I was working at this shop a year ago (not anymore thank god) and one day started hearing ads for her album on the radio.
Never heard of her at all, and it's being sold like she's another big name pop artist I'm supposed to know of.

I mean usually they at least try to hide it when they bring out the latest industry plant

>la goblinĂ¡

la creatura....

how about we have a /waifu/ general to contain all the waifu spam

>el albaniano

rip /wpop/

el goblino...

>""""""her""""""" music

Can we please stop pretending like these whores ever wrote a single second of music in their lives?

Wikipedia cites her as a song writer for each track, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dua_Lipa_(album)

oh alright then that must be true

Usually they take the songwriters from the liner notes of an album's psychical relase. It might not be factual but i do not see a reason to lie about that.

>i do not see a reason to lie about that
PR firms and record labels do. It's not like manufactured pop stars are a recent phenomenon.