What is your favorite cop movie? Scifi counts too. I've only seen EOW, Robocop, Dredd...

What is your favorite cop movie? Scifi counts too. I've only seen EOW, Robocop, Dredd, and (I really flatout hate comedies) Police Academy.

Heat

kek meant to say I hate flatout comedies.

21 Jump street is actually comedykino desu

Does Keanu count?

>Does Keanu count
Is that a movie? Keanu is an actor so if you mean does an actor count... why wouldn't he lol?

Copkino:
The Shield
Training Day

Yes it is.

I remember my drill sergeant giving us shit that an actor could change clips on his AK faster than we could.

Training Day is good, if you liked End of Watch as I did, try that one. Dunno about my favourite. Possibly Lethal Weapon, if that counts (it's more action than "cop" movie).

I never see any love for Beverley Hills Cop on here but it's a really good movie, very funny without being about the comedy.

Can you tell me what that mad man said exactly?

>not giving your drill sergeant shit for saying
>clips

>clips
>AK

Why would they squish a puppy like that

Space Cop

Zootopia

Why do you fags do this? Like Ok we get it you know there is a difference and now you want to show off. Everybody knows this, they're just used interchangebly in vernacular.

An AK and an AR are not used interchangeably.

The first Lethal Weapon. It is fantastic, pretty much defined a genre. Must watch.

Keanu the movie with keanu the cat voiced by keanu though.

Any korean crime movie.

The cops are always portrayed as highly incapable sub intelligent bozos and it's hilarious.

Recommend me some korean crime kino thats not your typical memories of murder

Bruh for future reference just about any time you would use the word "clip" you're thinking about a magazine. Clips are used in relatively fewer guns and look like this.

It's a sin to watch this scene without sound.

Best sound design in any shootout ever.

I use the blu ray for testing any new speaker setup I have. It's fantastic.

Lethal Weapon, hands down. That's what movies are all about

Yes and who the fuck cares. Why is there such an obsession with correcting posts about guns?
>muh trigger discipline
>muh magazine

>Why is there such an obsession with correcting posts about guns?
It's not exclusive to guns and you know it. It's also not a difficult thing to remember. Don't get triggered just because you were wrong and someone called you out on it.

The Departed probably

EOW was fucking crazy though

The original buddy cop movie.

Saw it on a plane. Total dogshit, aside from anna faris gwtting killed.