Fantastic.Beasts.and.Where.to.Find.Them.2016.1080p.KORSUB.HDRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT

Fantastic.Beasts.and.Where.to.Find.Them.2016.1080p.KORSUB.HDRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT

who cares

Even worse than Goblet of fire the only HP that wasn't kino

>KORSUB

Looks like kino is back on the menu boys!

Sorry my dudes, I just wanted to get into the leaking fever and this is the only thing that was left to be posted.

Thanks fampai. Couldn't wait to fap to Newt taking beast cock in HD.

Confirmed for shit taste.

Who gives a flying fucking horse shit

waste of bandwidth desu

wandkino

Truth
Its yates worst by a county mile I just rewatched them

Fuck off faggot

Yates' worst will always be OoTP. Holy shit that was a disaster.

I wish they'd try someone else though. As Tarzan shows, HP movies succeed despite him rather than because of him but WB loves sticking to their shitty directors. I wonder why.

The fuck we gonna get a good rip of Rogue One?

>4GB

Thanks but I will just wait for the Yify

it doesn't deserve one desu

>UTTERSHIT

I figured

Kill yourself retarded reddit nigger

i actually really liked it and i didnt really care for the potter movies

compared to other blockbusters it felt a lot more genuine

no pandering or fanservice etc, no shitty quips. i appreciated the breather from all the capeshit. hell it works well as a standalone. i just didnt like the climax but even the ending was good. jacob was GOAT and newt was a good autist.

>implying the very inclusion of redditmayne alone wasnt fanservice

nigger have you seen his cancerous fanbase on Sup Forums or what

>people who watch hardsubbed rips
>people who watch cams

Thanks OP.

His movies are enitely his like cuarons and columbus' and newells. 5 is seriously underrated it was the second best at its release. I don't mind a shitton was cut less is more. Wish they kept the brain scene though

of couese you did Sup Forums has shit fucking taste and i predicted you fags would like this stupid shit penned by JK rowling herself. The script sucked and had no second half worth caring about and no good climax or focus. Also looks the weakest out of the series

>Called fantastic beasts and where to find them
>the beasts have next to nothing to do with the plot and are just filler for 90 mins till we get to the climax
B R A V O

well i really hated 5 too. maybe i was hoping for too much because the book was one of my favorites but it was so disappointing. the only thing good about it was the voldemort vs gandalfdore fight in the end.

the DA scenes were really shit and once again, glossed over. it didnt feel like there were stakes because rather than showing how hard it was for them to be secretive they decided to make a montage with filch trying to catch them. so it just felt silly.

this is supposed to be the one movie where ginny and neville become main players but they were still completely sidelined.

sirius' death was fucking stupid. the aurors flying around with the death eaters was fucking stupid.

everything was so dark i could barely see a thing (which is apparently yates' trademark. i guess he improved with fantastic beasts because it takes place on a sunny day)

pacing was off at some points but imo it delivered a lot of good emotional moments. i genuinely felt sad for jacob at the rain scene whereas every attempt to wrangle an emotion out of me during a death scene in previous hp films fell flat.

>called Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
>the magic classes and quidditch scenes have nothing to do with the plot and are just filler for 90 mins till we get to the climax

Jesus christ why is everyone so angry? it's just a fucking flick, what's wrong with you people?

Worst movie ever, don't waste your time.

What a shitty rip, the Jurassic World KORSUB looked way better than this shit.

>1920x800

>not getting the free bj you were promised from the film's leading actor

wouldn't you be pissed too, user?

i've already watched the shitty camrip. not gonna be watching it again just because there's a higher quality available

> emotion out of me during a death scene in previous hp films fell flat.
Oh I think we've talked before you keep saying this. Every death besides cedric was great and emotiinal for me. Couldnt give a shit about this

Get a better tv if you cant see anything they look great to me. Idziak did thre colors blue

>mysterious animal dictionary

5 had a great composer though, unlike 4 and 6-7.2 who were obviously of the "music shouldn't be noticed" school. Umbridge's theme was on par with some of Williams' work in 1-3

5 and 6 had thr same composer and 6 is fucking great. Go listen again

Desplat did 7 8. The films didn't have much moments for a score to takeover besides the ending in 8 which I thought he did well

4 has a great score its romantic styled like williams

wheres the dullest franchise tailored copypasta? thought we were better than this

I don't even remember the score for 4-7 honestly but i liked james newton howard's work, closest to williams' imo

i dont visit hp threads so i dunno who the fuck youre talking about.

ironically i thought cedric's death was more emotional than the rest.

>not wanting to see redmayne's DSLs in HD

what the fuck is wrong with you?

ironically i thought cedric's death was more emotional than the rest.
It wasn't it was directed so clichly but cedric was shit and I didnt mind he was dead. Sirius snape dumbledore hedwig and dobby were sad as fuck

Listen to the soundtracks for 4 and 6 they are very good

Idziak is the cinematographer for OOTP. Hes polish and dis three colors blue. And ooto is blue like the cover of the book. He also did black hawk down

He is sleeping its one autist

Newt a cewt

who's the fatty?

That's his mum m8

This movie somehow managed to be even more forgettable than most capeshit.

>Practically necking
>That expression

m8

fucking liar, ive seen vids of her at the tonys and she looks nothing like that

>that mouth

Is it gay to wonder what it's like to have a man's lips wrapped around your dick?

not if it's eddie

>j.k.rolling
No thanks.

>Is it gay to wonder what it's like to have a man's lips wrapped around your dick?
A bit, but men are usually better at sucking dick so might as well try it once before you die.

Redmayne has a mouth made for filling with cock

NOT WORTH IT

>Dullest.Franchise.Spinoff.2016.1080p.SHITSUB.HDShit.x264.AAC2.0-SHITSHIT
Nobody cares about some shitty torrent for one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>not being the first post in the thread

You're slipping, user.

Bullshit, she doesn't even have freckles.

God this movie was awful.

The only charm of the Harry Potter universe was school life.