Would you watch a version of Aladdin that corrected to be more consistent with Islamic sensibilities?

Would you watch a version of Aladdin that corrected to be more consistent with Islamic sensibilities?

Complete with changes to plot and character development?

Entertainment isn't Halal

Not, but I would watch a live action

Don't even joke about shit like that OP. Disney World just covered up Jasmine at all parks last year.

Disney is making a live action Aladdin movie soon, but don't expect her to look hot or to show her belly/boobs.

she looks hotter in that picture then the other one

the story predates islam.

no

it doesn't even look like her anymore

Then how come the Sultan says "praise Allah!" and "Allah forbid"?

Wow you're actually retarded

Have you every seen a movie from the middle east. I have they dont cover women up

Agreed

Sounds like he was right and you were wrong though.

That's literally impossible though as females aren't allowed to leave their house without a male family member as company.

I don't think medieval islam had the burqa yet. their women used veil

Because Disney is full if shit, the story is Chinese not Arabic.

I don't see you asking how Agrabah can have fresh fish in the middle of the desert.

what a fucking whore, this is more appropriate

If you can't answer my first question I seriously doubt you could answer the fish question.

What's your point?

I don't think plot and character development would be affected until the very end when the sultan finds out that she loves Aladdin. The whole time she is rebelling against a male-dominated culture anyway. That could easily have happened, and the sultan loved his daughter so much he didn't throw acid on her vagina for mouthing off.

It isn't Chinese, you dumb sack of shit. The story is set in 'China' --as in, eastward of Persia. The setting is Arabic, and the story explicitly includes Jews and Muslims. OP's picture is actually more true to the story since Aladin falls in love with Badroulbador (very Chinese name hurr) after he spies on her while she's in the bath. She's the very first woman, besides his mother, who Aladin sees without a veil covering her face.
It's a story included in ARABIAN Nights' Entertainments. Gee-whizz, I wonder where it may have originated from.

kek

Who cares, there is a fucking Jinn in the story

What if someone wished that women could walk around almost naked?

I don't remember this at all, when does he say that lmao?

Muslims went full retarded relatively not so long ago. Back in the middle age, muslim women could have properties and right to divorce. Western women couldn't have that until the 20th century. Again, muslims went full retarded and you never go full retard

They actually do mention Allah in a couple scenes.

Why was Kaka cosplaying as Aladdin?

I don't disbelieve you, I'm just asking for the scenes