What is happening on the right side of his face? He looks like a burns victim

He's so thin it's disturbing
His son is so gypsy looking it's disturbing
That woman looks like she doesn't want to be in his life and it's disturbing

I think they call it shadow my man

Look at the kid's hands

>so thin
for you

Gosh, she's so cute. Do you think deep down she actually cares about him and so she stays and helps him even when she knows that love will never be returned? She seems too sweet to simply be a babysitter, shes trapped in a hopeless quasi relationship

I love Ronnie

she's "trapped" in a relationship with a multi-millionaire, shut the fuck up retard

This is the same logic people use to defend child molesters, congrats

the woman there is the cuck

literally fucking WAT?

>Do you think deep down she actually cares about him
lmao

she got paid to get inseminated and they are only pretending to be a couple only because buying kids like ronaldo does is completely ilegal in spain since 2012

in a few months she'll disappear from his life and 'leave the kids behind'

Why is Ronaldo a skeleton?

>impregnates two women
>get 3 kids

fucking obsessed with ratios

you know those twins aren't hers, right?

she's currently pregnant

I feel sorry for her, I can especially tell she doesn't want to be there because of the way she pushes her hair off to one side being forced to get ready for the photo. How much do you he is paying her?

why use this 'method' suddenly if he's had children from surrogate mothers twice before

its way cheaper

BECAUSE BUYING KIDS IN SPAIN IS ILLEGAL SINCE 2012 LIKE I ALREADY SAID FFS

I'll take that girl off his hands if he wants me to. You know they have never had sex before.

Do you think Ronaldo goes on monologues trying to discuss about jewelry and cosmetics with his children, just like Patrick Bateman does using music with the cheap whores he hires instead, attempting a futile effort to make human connections?

that really doesn't explain why he wouldn't just get a child from a surrogate mother outside of Spain again though

>He's so thin it's disturbing
never change amerilards

you're never funny. you should post a lot less.

not the guy you're replying to but afaik that's precisely what's been outlawed. surrogating IN Spain was always ilegal.

@78424866
When are you going to start using MAYUS, Manolo? You can't expect people to take you seriously EVEN if you're anonymous if they can recognize the retard they're typing to

I'll start capitalising when you stop posting altogether

>so thin
Fucking retard

@78425074
But you just did and I'm still posting. Goes to show the average halal valors and señorío. Lying corrupt losers, kek

I always capitalise "I", retard. on the other hand, you're still unfathomably unfunny and can't even quote properly

>amerifats

>so thin
Beautiful at every size, right?

underrated

@78425453
Thanks for capitalizing your post, Juanito Pedro. You might not be a lost cause yet

Secession when? Tired of seeing this moor's posts associated with the spanish flag

your moniker, or even worse, your given name is Alfonso. what makes you think you can poke fun at the Juanes and Pedros?

Please annex Galicia so I can laugh even harder to butthurt Manolos whose personality narrows down to "I was born in this particular piece of land"

thanks for noticing my post

Ancaps like you are even more retarded.

Alberto vs Alfonso

Who wins?

Don't put your retarded Sup Forums tags on me, brainlet money

STFU Manolo. You the unfunniest poster

underrated

Volta pro cancro, comuna filho da puta.

You don't know what an ancap is do you?

Fucking kek

He’s not fat.

An anarchocapitalist. I know you are a retarded moor, but Sup Forums happens to discuss *gasp* politics, the favourite entertainment for sheeps. Amazing, I know

Results of all the cosmetic surgery and botox he has

I noticed this post, clever reference lad

>me, my paid gf, my made up twins and somebody's wife gypsy bastard

So modern

ty, paisano

>no file chosen
>post

>menino de macaco

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Not only is Ronaldo not feeding himself, he's now not feeding his kid.

Sad.

they look like typical brazilian fauna.
Kids are starved, male looks like a multiple offender for drug dealing and illegal firearms possesion, girl is smoking hot.

quit posting filthy amerilard

kek

>I'm not a robot

Do you think he had help passing that captcha?

Also his house looks fucking awful. Nothing personal though..

Those aren't her kids.

>be rich as fuck
>buy a shitty familiy

U got dun goofed bro. That monkey gypsy can only look like a Dachau Dani Alves, the girl gonna age like milk and the twins aren't even twins probably. They just sold him 2 similar babies. Sad!

>so thin
uhh..

nice