youtube.com/watch?v=KJ38jTQcO1k
youtube.com/watch?v=cKaqzvzlgKU
youtu.be/NOJ3OiahTYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's all on youtube you nonce

All on All4 m8

>the internet never existed: the post

>being retarded/normie enough to pay for netflix

Was I supposed to get the turkey or you?

Thanks for reminding that the show is over.

>still no dvd rip of S9

S7 is underrated

You know you don't need Netflix to watch television shows, yes?

That season should never have been made. It was shite.

It's shocking how many people think that now.

>What did I use to watch a TV before netflix?
>What did I browse the internet on before mobile phones?

I hate post-millennials so much

i remember watching this shit because it's discussed alot here.

iv watched the first two season and then i realised i hadnt laughed a single time.

is it me or you guys that have no taste ?

It's still on Hulu.

It was a joke, Mark. A Christmas joke.

>Paying for it with your own money

kek

Are you a londoner or even a brit? maybe thats why

It's on All4.

none of those thing, i just dont find that guy funny or his friend

does anyone have crazy inner thoughts like mark?

It's you then. Stick to more identifiable and easy to follow comedy.

So are any of those shit UK panel shows worth watching because of David?

I live alone and have started just talking out loud to myself instead

send help

>You what? No turkey?!

No, he's not actually that funny.

Would I lie to you is occasionally funny but depends on the guests and it's so focused on UK celebrities it'd probably be lost on johnny foreigner

I thought this was normal....

Whats wrong with us

I find Big Fat Quiz of the Year pretty funny, depends who is on it though.

After marathoning PS I actually have inner thoughts on Mark's voice.

I flew yesterday, and spent a solid 10 minutes, until the pilot's announcement, wondering if I'd gotten onto the wrong plane.

was the most recent one any good? haven't seen it yet

The last Beemer out of Saigon. I'm at the mercy of the Vietnamese peasants. Please don't put me in a bamboo cage.

Would I lie to you aint bad. If you can get past Lee Mack being an insufferable cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ38jTQcO1k

One of my favourite scenes in anything

Is David mitchell considered a good actor or has he gone down into the depths of being a B-lister panel show man.

The way he says fuckhead is brilliant

The problem is that he's happily married now. The best comedians draw from deeply internalised feelings of pain and misery. So he's lost his comedic creativity a bit

He never was funny. Mitchell and Webb look is hit and miss at best. Peep Show only works because the role is literally just an exaggerated version of himself, so he can play the role perfectly.

They didn't write Peep Show either right?

nope, some other people did

there was a scene release literally 1 year ago (yesterday)

Are we the bad guys?

>not owning the first seven seasons on dvd

Why is the humour in the Sohpie Era Peep Show(Seasons 1-4), grim and realistic while in the Dobbie era(seasons 5-9), things got far too zany and became Family Guy and Scrubs tier?

Also Gerard dying of flu and Mark giving that speech in his head how he likes to bury his enemies is one of my absolute favourite moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKaqzvzlgKU

Speaking of turkey, I cried laughing the first time I saw this.
>No, Jeremy. It's not my turkey.

Flanderization and writers running out of ideas I guess. But the later seasons are better than almost everything else anyway.

Seasons 1-4 Mark was miserable and chasing his shitty dream of a nice house in the country with a resentful wife.

Seasons 5-8 Mark learned to loosen up.

Is it me or do Mark and Jeremy always seem to get trapped somewhere in each season?

on more than one level

youtu.be/NOJ3OiahTYI

I think in season three they got lost or trapped in the moors, season seven it was in the netherzone in Zara's flat. My mind is drawing a blank but they got trapped in their on flat in season 5 by the Chavs who called Mark a paedo back in S1.

trapped in the church

That too. When Mark tried to bail on his own wedding and Jeremy ended up giving away their hiding location by pissing himself.

What was this guy's fucking problem?

To get into the higher management positions it's advantageous to be a ruthless asshole. That's what Johnson is.

>You'll never fuck Big Suze

Lucky bastard.

> people who rate Dobbie

little attention seeking try hard

> nancy
> big suze
> that eastern european girl

jezza got with some honeys i tell u wot. even the one he got with when he ate the dog was fit as. looked a bit like my ex

>Literally royal ass.

>Nancy
Had to be the hottest girl on the show, is it just because she was American or something else?

>Eastern European girl
Wasn't she Russian or are you confusing her with someone else

>jezza got with some honeys i tell u wot
Was a different time t b h

before all the tinder and social media nonsense. just look at how they changed using their phones throughout the series

old dobbie was acceptable before her friends turned her into a hipster

you're probably a super normie who can't identify with these characters

Mobile phones ruined everything. It's ironic how isolated they've made us despite apparently bringing us closer together.

its an incredibly normie show tbqhwy. Every guys is a combination of Mark and Jeremy its scary. Also the characters aren't even that exagerrated. You meet people like Jeff and Suze and Johnson in the adult world.

been at uni for 5 years now and this freshers were the most socially retarded yet. I was no social god at that age but fuck me I could hold a conversation. 18/19 year olds cant talk without their phone and will flatout refuse to communicate with anyone that they haven't 'approved' on social media. they are also really boring

What a dumb way of looking at it.

it's like a show about being a wagecuck, but inside secretely you dont think you are a wagecuck.

Mark knows he's a wagecuck and Jeremy barely ever as a job.

>Lee Mack being an insufferable cunt
Fuck off Stew