He's got a point, you can't be opposed to open borders and globalism anymore because someone was murdered

He's got a point, you can't be opposed to open borders and globalism anymore because someone was murdered.

My banter detector is going haywire.

Two MPs will have died over Brexit by the end of the day.

David Cameron's suicide is imminent.

Ohhhhhhhh snap

At what point will the newly independent Britain hang the EU traitors within?

Cameron will fake his death and run off to an island paradise.

>He's got a point,
I thought they proved that false?

He meant his party and people voting for brexit hadn't fired a shot. Obviously mudslimes aren't included in that category.

>island paradise
>tropical storms are becoming more severe

How many Britons were murdered and little children violated as a direct result of mass immigration policies? That cunt MP deserved far worse than a bullet.

>independence without firing bullets
Pussies

Who?

>WE LITERALLY MURDERED SOMEBODY TO SHOW YOU HOW EVIL YOU ARE
>CAN'T YOU SEE WE ARE THE SIDE OF GOOD

I wonder how many more people will be murdered to make the Brexit look bad after the UK leaves EU

that guy seems butthurt

Nah it's just common decency. I used to be opposed to the transgender agenda too until I read in the paper how a transperson died. After that I went straight to my son's room, shoved a pack of estrogen down his throat, and surgically excised his penis and scrotum with a box cutter. Feels good to be on the right side of history.

yes, Farage didn't fire the bullet. globalists did in a false flag attack

>open borders

you can't close borders. us yanks haven't managed for more than 30 years and neither will you faggots. as long as your way of life is preferable to sandy ass crack muslim land, brown people will flock to your country and live under the radar. also, don't pretend like you guys don't benefit from the cheap labor.

>globalism

what are you going to do, not trade with the world? kek, at least the EU has leverage against US and Chinese trade policies. what is britain going to accomplish on their own. the world will ice them out rather than negotiate with their complications. global trade is a reality in today's world and it's better to have a say in matters than to have none at all

good job isolating yourselves from the global community, idiots. have fun watching the rest of the world profit on the corpse of your once great empire while you sit at the kids table wailing while no one listens

Well done, well done indeed.

thats odd. usually the shills have european proxies. this is truly a strange day

Oh for fucks sake Jo Cox was murdered by a nutter not a well minded Leaver.

not a shill, m8

for all I care, the UK can sink into the sea. but isolationism is never good policy.

all the Brexit idiots have done is cripple the UK's economy by making them a less alluring trade partner. it will not affect immigration in the slightest and the EU is not going to collapse over this. European economies will soldier on without the UK since the UK needs to trade with them more than they need the UK

Wasn't she stabbed

Get fucked, Soros

But Pork is Haram

Farage still isn't wrong.

Wasn't there an assassination attempt on Farage a while back?