Why do Sup Forums insist that grimes is shit when the evidence says otherwise? could naysayers prove their claims?

why do Sup Forums insist that grimes is shit when the evidence says otherwise? could naysayers prove their claims?

oblivion is something to kill your fascist commie father to in a mafia led civil war

Its one of those cases when you know the music is bad without listening to it

It's so edgy, hip and autistic to make fun of Grimes. Yes...Art Angels was dumb but Visions is one of the best spacey electronic pop albums ever made. If you could put aside your edgy autistim for a little while and listen to it you might see this (you're retarded if you don't). Visiting Statue, Be A Body, Colour of Moonlight, Symphonia IX and Nightmusic are some of the best spacey electronic pop songs ever made. Of course the entire album is good but these songs in particular are just phenomenal. My Sister Says the Saddest Things is literally the best song ever written and the anti-grimes brainlets are too slow to understand such magnificent songwriting.

*step father cause the dickless cunt cant have any kids he cut off his own dick got a prosthetic one and even then his ballsack is incompetent so he rapes little boys to compensate

holy cringe. go back to fucking reddit you kike puppet

at least it's not literally like the mkultra psychoneurology nazi shit adolf hitler is your hero isn't he

*re-associative psychoneurological depersonilization control installment through various hypnotic triggers

/thread

holy shit did she really say that about aphex twin

it's sad if you actually believe that

learn to separate her own taste from her actual music, n00b. anyway, she likes bad and good music (you choose to ignore the good music), so what's the problem?

what she said?

>anyway, she likes bad and good music (you choose to ignore the good music),
People haven't ignored her music and that's one of the reasons why this board is at the point of no return.

i meant the good music she likes. i talked about her taste. she likes bad artists and good artists, like any sane person.

You do realize taste is subjective?

yes. i meant the consensus (e.g. nickelback are regarded as bad artists by music fans).

oh what the fuck mate she's been the faery queen of this board since fucking 2011 just get off

then why do Sup Forums love to hate her so much?

>evidence
kek