Why Floki decided to become a muslim?

Why Floki decided to become a muslim?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/354276/thousands-sign-jewish-letter-pledging-solidarity-with-muslims-and-immigrant/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He didn't though if anyone let them down it was Helga by adopting one

Because it's a religion of peace

He isn't muslim. But he is certainly interested in it.

because Allah is great

Because he's a barbarian, just like them.

Because there is 1 God but Allah

wait this thread isn't a joke?
wtf did this show mean by this?

I stopped watching this at season 3 1/2. I think I'm going to start again lmao

Floki didn't really hate other religions he was just jealous of Ragnar's love for Athelstan. Once Ragnar left and Floki realized he played a part in Ragnar leaving and no longer loving him it did leave Floki feeling hollow, especially once Ragnar returned and was a broken man. Floki never became a "Muslim lover" he just respected a people who worshiped something they didn't need to see, or need a tangible reminder of. That sort of blind faith is what Floki had lost and he was respectful of them for reigniting that feeling in him, so he wanted them spared as a way of repayment. It makes complete sense from what we've seen of Floki's character.

Is Floki a Muslim lover? No. Did seeing the Muslims praying to nothing in blind faith rekindle Floki's own? Yes. Did Floki respect them for restoring his own faith and purpose? Yes.

>no longer loving him
Ragnar literally told Floki he loved him

I think it's because even with a foreign invader in their mosque they kept praying to their god rather than running away like the Christians.

Because the writers of the show can't insult Islam or their building will get shot up.

>It's a Jewish producers use an idealized version of pagan barbarians to deride Christianity while promoting Islam episode.

Wasn't he supposed to be some kind of nordic god or something related to that anyway according to the seer, my memory might be retarded.

Why did he let his woman "adopt" a muslim anyway?

Surely this will not reflect favorably on him.

The thing you said makes no sense, since Jews are in a never ending war against Muslims.

Yes but they weaken the west by promoting islam. This is not hard to understand.

Jews are the ones pushing for mass Muslim immigration.

forward.com/news/354276/thousands-sign-jewish-letter-pledging-solidarity-with-muslims-and-immigrant/

>mentions trump

>Sup Forums babbies come out of the woodwork to defend him

kek donald would be ashamed of all his supporters

Still a better topic that Sup Forums tier Sup Forums discussion about muslims

They can probably get away with saying they decided to pick her up as a slave or something. Ragnar hanged around with the chinese drug girl and no one gave a shit.

Also he didn't become a Muslim, he's interested in their religion because he was impressed on how much they continued to worship Allah despite the city being conquered and being surrounded by Nordics who slayed the leader of the praying session. Floki probably feels like Nordics are getting less and less interested in the gods so...