Will there be a Catalan NT?

Will there be a Catalan NT?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condado_de_Barcelona
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJug5jyCa_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We will know in ten days. Maybe there will be a civil war, or a coup d'etat, or an invasion, or most probably a mixture of them all. Anyway barcelona is so far up this season, they can affort it.

yeah,they won the 2010 world cup

can't fucking wait

I don't even listen to the radio or watch the news I'm so tired of this shit

funnily enpough, the spanish flag is literally a cut off from the catalonian flag. It makes you think.
just wait, pal. The best is to come.
>accurate

>the spanish flag is literally a cut off from the catalonian flag
catalonian flag looks amateur and unaesthetic desu, looks like those US state flags

What is the main reason why scatalans want independence? It's because their people have a big disagreement with the goverment politics or they are just "muh heritage" retards?

money

they just want to control how they spend their money, everything else are fallacies, they never were a country

Not gonna lie, the portuguese flag combination of colors must be the most beautiful one in the world, also that based crest and the original design, simple, yet effective. So yeah, you are entitled to talk about flag aestetics. However... the spanish flag is still a cut off from the catalonian. That is a fact that carries many connotations

both

They are the richest region of Spain and don't want to share their monies.

just like us bavarians

but we just like to look down upon the northern german poorfags, not leave germany altogether

would you share your well deserved earnings with a retarded step brother that wastes it all in drugs and hookers and always pees on the living room carpet?

>us

>they never were a country
as opposed to spain, created during the big bang

>es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condado_de_Barcelona
>En el año 988, en el reino franco termina la dinastía Carolingia y es sustituida por la dinastía Capeta.
>Borrell II es requerido para prestar juramento de fidelidad al nuevo rey franco, pero no consta que el conde barcelonés acudiese a la llamada, pues el rey franco tuvo que acudir al norte a resolver un conflicto.
>Esto ha sido interpretado como el punto de partida de la independencia de hecho del condado.
>El conde Ramón Borrell, hijo del anterior, gobierna ya como un soberano con todas sus atribuciones, tales como la libre disposición del patrimonio fiscal, otorgar privilegios y acuñar moneda con su efigie y nombre, Raimundus.

Yes because we share the same blood.

So it's basically Slovenia 2.0?

i support my catalonian brothers in their fight against the evil spanish empire
hope they get their independence too
#independenciacatalana

Isn't Baden-Württemberg region richier than yours?

Can Messi vote? How will he decide?

shutup Bavaria isn't even the richest region in the South
your just being special snowflakes, you do that even to your own kind

>what is step brother

shut the fuck up piqué

>year 988

literally who the fuck cares, all of you are just a bunch on money adoring jews

>muh independence

From what I know Madrid and the Central and Northern Spanish regions are relatively well off as well

It's the Southern and Western regions (those bordering Poortugal) that are poor as shit over there, like Andalusia and Extramadura or whatever that meme region is called.

post catalopnioa squuad

Wales have a team, they should have one too.

we're basically on the same level 2bh

i wish we could form a country with bavaria, baden-württemberg, hesse, rhineland-palatinate, switzerland, austria and northern italy (we need access to a sea to export our cars, machines etc.)

>the Catalan NT would demolish the Spanish NT

i ran the line ups in my head and wow, did i not expect that outcome!!

But Wales have their own culture and language. *baits*

catalan is very different from castillian

Based Bavaria

Which is the whiteste region in Asspain, Galicia or Catalunha?

And that's why both England and Wales have a shit team.

you are more or less well informed. However, you must take on account that the Basquelands (far north) are the richest regions in Spain, and of course they want to fuck off as well. Also Galicia (north west) has a very significant separatist movement, leaving Asspain as Madrid and satelites, a really weak country based on cheap tourism, basically.
Aside from that, Catalonian people is not comfortable within Asspain for centuries, and the only reason they are still part of it is because Asspain has an army. Also other countries in the UE doesn't want seccesion to happen, otherwise some other historical regions in Europe would try as well.

Huh they seem to exist already?!

none of these people want you

Here, I checked the GDP/capita for the Spanish regions

Madrid ia richer than Catalonua and it turns out Basque is actually the richest region in Spain, it's actually richer than each Northern German state except Hamburg....

and don't forget Navarre is basque too. Indeed Navarre are the origianl basque people.

Wales are good, fampire

>Madrid robs us, if we were free we would be higher!!!!

What makes Basques so superior then?

Victor Valdes, Kiko Casilla, Pau Lopez

Victor Alvarez, Pique, Martin Montoya, Marc Batra, Jordi Alba, Aleix Vidal, Jordi Amat, Marc Muniesa

Busquets, Iniesta, Fabregas, Deulofeu, Sergi Roberto, Sergi Samper, Victor Sanchez

Pedro, Bojan, Keita Balde, Gerard Moreno

they keep their own taxes as part of the ETA negotiations

Kek Andalucia and Extremadura are sudaca tier.

>you now realize the Balearic Islands were among the poorest and least developed regions in Europe up until the 1970s, until we started to invest there and basically started the tourist industry in Spain

Spaniards don't like to hear it, but a lot of the economic growth in those tourist regions in the last few decades, were made possible by us Germans (Brits and others only came afterwards)

Why shouldn't Catalonia go independent? They have a different language, different culture, different history. They never asked to be a part of Spain.

I don't get this. One you stop paying in the central government you're essentially a de facto free nation. This would be similar to my state (NY) agreeing to not subsidize Alabama and Mississippi. At that point we'd have all the benefits of being a state without any of the duties.

what parts of spain can you still see bull fights in, always wanted to see one before they disappear for good

Spain, we need to talk (except for you based Basques)

This level of unemployment is just embarrassing for a EU country....

Because that's not how it works. Spain owns that land. If Catalonia wants to be independent they should go find their own land to

thats what the EU does to you

Basques are a different race and are being superior for centuries, even before Asspain existed. Basque people are the most ancient culture in western Europe, survived for milennia until nowadays, even after being invaded by Asspain in the XVI century stiil are the richest. Basques are the only people in the world with a a majority of negative RH in their blood, their language does not relate to any other, and it is still a mystery how such an small nation can survive in Europe, manage to keep their identity and be a wealthy society.
Of course nowadays most basques want Catalonia to leave Asspain.

The referendum is a poorly made cash-grab. It's doesn't matter if turn it is below 50% according to the organizers, and if there's a yes vote they would proclaim independence in 2 fucking days.

Then I guess they can always try to march in and retake it. Nothing like a good old civil war.

basque's rate is still embarassingly high

ours is at like 4%

Effect of having an overvalued currency.

Learn your history and stfu, disgusting abomination. This is Europe thread and you are not welcome here.

>german wants this subjects to work more
typical

>It's doesn't matter if turn it is below 50% according to the organizers, and if there's a yes vote they would proclaim independence in 2 fucking days.
which is the biggest kek of all
proof?
Oh, no proof. So it is just another castillian (fascist) falacy.

It's short-sighted and is going to crash their economy and their standard of living.
>stuck outside of the UE and the Eurozone
>no free trade agreement with any country, have to start from scratch
>only hope to survive is to become the bordello of Nice job.

1) Catalonia already has its own regional team which plays a couple of friendlies a year, as do most other Spanish regions.
2) Catalonia is not going to be independent any time soon.

you are not answering the question.
If Asspain doesn't allow Catalonian people to even vote in a referendum it is not because all the reasons you state.
So why??

Rome wasn't built in a day.

This Reminder that Catalonia is even more irresponsible than Spain; their bonds are rated as junk.

>People should be able to take land which legally belongs to the state because they just want to
Fuck off commie

CALIFORNIA SECESSION WHEN

they are ayy lmaos

secessionism in the Basque Country is at its lowest since forever (never asked
actually Catalans showed support for the current Constitution at around 93%, the highest of any region in Spain

you're just a butthurt Catalan expat. why don't you go back now and help build your dream country?

>be a wealthy society.
this is no fucking mystery you mong

1. secession is not permitted under the Constitution
2. Catalan government is directing public funds to support something ilegal
3. procedural guarantees aren't meet, the referendum is very much a meme
4. the Catalan statu quo knows perfectly well indepence is a farce. they just want more leverage when negotiating money transfers from the central government, i.e. they want an arrangement like the one the Basques extorted in the late 70s via terrorism

>you're just a butthurt Catalan expat.
No I'm not.

Why don't they have a ETA-like organisation then?

because Catalans are big pussies

Yes. It already exists in fact. [TRIGGER WARNING FOR CASTILLIANS]
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJug5jyCa_w

I find green and red to be an awful combo compared to the former blue and white.
Agreed about the crest. It's a very distinct symbol and meaningful for us.

then you're just ignorant, wherever you're from

they did at some point (Terra Lliure), but it never reached ETA levels of violence or relevancy. besides, until recently, actual secessionism wasn't even that popular in Catalonia (see pic), so of course direct violent action lacked grassroots support.

Honestly, I am glad to explain things to cultured people itt, but having an argument with some bitter fascist ispoo.niard in a mongolian accupunture imageboard is far beyond my goal of the day
>inb4 tl;dr
fuck off, Manolo
kek, you got it right

I bet the Indepebndence referendum will overwhelm Messis autistic brain and he will be distracted from playing football.

>fascist
???

ok, good riddance

what are the benefits of an independent catalonia? what do they get out of it

>implying he even realizes what's going on

he probably doesn't care because he plays in barcelona not cataluña

they are free to join chile then

>year 988

If we keep going back in time we should declare ourselves Romans right?

Fucking catalan scum.

>If Catalunia gains independence in my lifetime than maybe Flanders will too

no more leeches, free at last!

>Scatalan League

It seems you just want to get rid of your arabic roots, filthy moorish scumbag.

are you a basque expat living in sweden?

Glad at least we agree itt, my thic freind.

nope, but I have some affinity with the Basquelands because reasons.
Why?

I don't know, you just seem like a huge basque fan and it seems a bit weird to be one in sweden if you don't have any connection to it

are you (ethnically) swedish then?

half swed, half basque masterrace.

>pretend to have a clue
>BTFO by history
>b-b-but that was too long ago
ayyy lmao you fookin dog turd

okay, so there is a connection after all

that explains your love for the region/culture/nation, carry on

>mfw they turn out to be shit and cacalonian meme dies out

Why not? I mean fucking Kosovo has a team

Herzegovina independence when?

Has Messi bandwagoning gone too far?

The international community allowed (and surely promoted under the table) Kosovo to be independent, so "evil" Serbia would be weakened. However they don't want Catalonia to be free because it doesn't match with their plans/it could open the gate for more secessionist movements in Europe (Scotland, Valonia, Bretagne, Corsica, Northern italy, Basque country, Swedish Norrland...).
Kosovo declared independence unilaterally, exactly the same as the catalonians (maybe, maybe not) will do in ten days time.

Will you grant a referedum for independence for Sami people?

^^^^please someone answer this guy^^^^

The sooner the better

>tfw Basque blood
>last name is literally the name of the most important opera house in Euskal Herria

feels glorious, bros.

Speak for yourself, Sören.