Clexit when?

Clexit when?

Never.

I think #Texit is more likely.

jefferson exit from cali is nost likely.

Sexit when?

What I wouldn't give to banish California from the union

Actually I'm sure every right minded American wants to prune that cancer

Why not just settle for Jefferson?

Maybe after we build the wall and conservative california hispanics fully assimilate and latin0-friendly whites appropriate a decent amount. Gotta love my homie's fiestas and their traditional culture. White people could learn a thing or two from the hispanics.

Because liberal niggers keep shitting on it.

Geologically, millions of years. It's slowly breaking off

Is this the FSB information operation thread? Answer: when the Chinese take over Siberia.

>remove California
>add Puerto Rico as 50th state

good idea or god awful idea?

Can we have a Clexit that's voted on by the rest of the country instead of by California?

Maybe when you're 70% Mexican.

Cali has the worst type of beaners who wave the Mexican flag but have never actually been south of the border so they think the government is fine there.

Then we'll have to rename it to Beaner Island

We already enough spics thanks

#NEXIT

NEVADA HAS TO GO GET US THE FUCK AWAY FROM CALIFORNIA AND COLORADO
I HATE ALL THESE FUCKING LIBERALS

>sexit

Noice.

only sensible anons here

>did you mean two months?

Not soon enough.

I would gladly sign up for the first military wave entering commiefornia to eradicate the filth

You would starve to death.

That LAND rightfully belongs to MEXICO!! Please, for the love of God, take that land and her "People". We'll even pay you!

lol this will never happen

Not soon enough desu

This.

Can we vote for unrestricted open borders into California first as a means of directing the flow of tacos before we remove the tumor.

If this ever happens I will stay in California to vote yes and gtfo as soon as I cast my ballot.

No need to vote, just get out California you're not wanted here

America will starve without silicon valley

yes take all the niggers with you

lol

california brings in alot of money, bad idea! must stay !

>starve
>when you pricks cant even grow food due to water shortage

other way around senpai

In several thousand/million years it the San Andreas fault will make it happen.

I wish Seattle would exit. Leave Washington.

Puerto Rico is a bankrupt spic colony, give them independence

Fucking please.

As I understand it, Texas can leave whenever they want. When they joined the US, there was a stipulation that Texas could either a) become its own country, or b) split into five separate states. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's the case.

please no, there's few enough sensible conservatives here already. making it an island will just incite riot in all of the spics and niggers.