/nba/ general - SHOOK edition

OKC: Westbrook (knee) to miss first days of camp
MIN: Wiggins expected to sign max deal soon
PHX: Alex Len to sign qualifying offer with Suns
WAS: Markieff Morris will have surgery on Friday
PHI: Ben Simmons (foot) won't have restrictions?
PHI: Joel Embiid still not cleared for 5-on-5 work
NO: Dante Cunningham agrees to re-up w/ Pelicans
LAC: Gallinari (thumb) 'days away from a return'
LAK: Andrew Bogut agrees to 1-year deal w/ Lakers
MIL: Brandon Rush signs deal w/ Bucks
TOR: OG Anunoby (knee) won't be ready for camp
DEN: Mason Plumlee agrees to 3-year deal w/ DEN

Other urls found in this thread:

philly.com/philly/sports/sixers/jahlil-okafor-76ers-sixers-brett-brown-bryan-colangelo-trade-possibility-20170921.html
youtu.be/06yOk2WfnO4
sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/stephen-curry-had-platelet-rich-plasma-treatment-on-his-right-knee-182950035.html
csnbayarea.com/warriors/curry-received-prp-injection-recovering-knee-ligament
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yall hype for the first OKC vs. GSW game? Will punches be thrown?

"summer's not over till i say it is! come outside with me user!"

>chestlet
>chest flat as a board
Nah I don't like surfing

>Melo staying
Just fucking go to Portland nobody wants Ryan Anderson

Embiid doesn't look good

What

>31 GAMES IN 3 YEARS AND STILL ISNT CLEARED FOR 5 ON 5

>he plays Xbox instead of the Switch

I think it's time for the shookening to claim another victim.

>switch

not realising that petite girls are best for long term

knicks get: anderson, qi, houston 2019 or 2020 FRP, cleveland 2020 SRP
rockets get: anthony, shumpert
cavs get: gordon

NY can move on and gets a maybe sneaky interesting pick. houston get their moreyball-approved analytics wet dream of adding a third ballhog to the starting five. cavs upgrade bench depth for low cost.

>be rich
>doesn't have a ridiculous pc/wireless xbox one controller hooked up to a 100 inch custom tv with theater quality surround sound

>knicks get: anderson
They literally have no need for him. A better proposed trade I saw from a philly fan was Anderson to Sixers/Houston 1RD 2020 Melo to Rockets Jah to NY. Sixes get future pick as compensation for taking on Anderson's contract, knicks get addition by subtraction with Jah and his tradable rookie contract and Rockets get their guy. I think Anderson is a decent fit for them, he's not a bad player at all just has a bad contract.

>A better proposed trade I saw from a philly fan was Anderson to Sixers/Houston 1RD 2020 Melo to Rockets Jah to NY.
i actually like that desu, okafor is an interesting trade asset

Yeah he is man. Wasn't there news yesterday that the sixers are looking to move him?

>mfw the shookening isn't just effecting Jah, it's been destroying the Sixers as a whole this entire time

>Westbrook had injection on right knee, will miss a few days of training camp.

Holy shit!! He has a serious injury!! Nobody gets injections without one

Did his right hand get injured too? Why hasn't he sign the extension?

lmao

Hasnt he had like 3 knee surgeries already? He'll probs get right through this one too.

Westbrook is the biggest snake in the league desu. Nothing worse than a snake who pretends to be loyal.

N O T A G A I N

O

T

A

G

A

I

N

What team besides okc would be the best fit for Westbrook

Pretty amazing he played as well as he did with an inflamed knee. But that's pretty much all it was, inflamed. After a MCL tear the most common thing that happens is your knee becomes inflamed more. So it's most likely not serious at all.

philly.com/philly/sports/sixers/jahlil-okafor-76ers-sixers-brett-brown-bryan-colangelo-trade-possibility-20170921.html seems so, yeah

i was thinking he opted for meniscus resection for his third surgery but i can't find a source on this so i'm probably remembering it wrong. his meniscus probably isn't in great shape regardless, especially after last year's tour de force. i'd be a bit concerned.

Unironically the knicks. They need a pg bad. Wb/Kp would be cool

Timberwolves

>Butler
>towns
>Westbrook
>Wiggins
Wew lad

youtu.be/06yOk2WfnO4

Lmao

According to a source, the Porzingis-Hornacek dynamic last season was radioactive. Former Post columnist Peter Vecsey reported one of the reasons he blew off the infamous exit meeting was over an incident in which Hornacek once told Porzingis’ buddy Willy Hernangomez that the Latvian needs to “stop playing like a p—y.’’

>the warriors did this to the Cavs
BTFO
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i dont get it. are these players allowed to swear out'n'about and on social media

he's drunk and swearing. id suspend him a few games at least. retarded slurring nigger

you can take the nigger out of the hood

>Even Kevin Durant refused to talk shit about Westbrook knowing he was on a burner account and would be anonymous

>but Larry refuses to let go of Westbrook winning MVP and out hearts as the official /ourguy/ of /nba/
>even posts Hinkie images with different filenames

Sad!

melo to houston is dead right?

goatbrook on dat meme prp treatment, okc season ogre before it starts

Never thought about that.

It's weird that even in third person KD was singling out Westbrook from the rest of the team and giving exception. Even in KD's darkest times he defends Westbrook.

reminder i won

>scientifically proven treatment for minor muscle and tendon injuries
>meme

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo westbrook most likely out for the season

>Kevin Durant literally saying he regrets ruining his career and still obsessed with his leaving, and OKC
>having a midlife crisis at 28 and arguing with 16 year olds on twitter with fake accounts

>I won

>scientifically proven
about that

>Literally hasn't done anything and spends 24 hours of your day being mentally ill
>I won

I'm praying for your family!

>this

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a family

The fuck happened there

he took a ricochet, Allah chose him as the next prophet and needed to keep him alive

>When your Ex and her internet followers are still obsessed but you've already found yourself a new girl

>this

Perfect discription.

KD really is that insecure and obsessed ex that can't get over their past relationships. He really is a bitch.

No one get PRP as a touch-up, it's applied to heal soft tissues (tendon and ligaments) that don't heal on its own. PRP injection is pretty painful, with the post-ops induced swelling and inflammation. Poor Westbrooks career is done

>Free agent Gerald Green has agreed on a deal to sign with the Milwaukee Bucks.

sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/stephen-curry-had-platelet-rich-plasma-treatment-on-his-right-knee-182950035.html

BTFO HAHAHAHA

>yahoo
>blogs
#fakenews

Remember when his fake Canadian proxy got exposed... Anti larry disciplers btfo!!

pb guy on suicide watch

csnbayarea.com/warriors/curry-received-prp-injection-recovering-knee-ligament

>the shitty of pb

you are just jealous canada hangs out with the hottest dudes in the LD

Reminder

>memebid still not ready
>the sixers will literally signed him a max contract

Saved

pb on the ropes lol this won't end well, it never does

>31 games played in his career
>still not ready for 5v5s this season
>Sixer fans tried to place their young cores as one of the best

@78430205
@78430252
>hating on the based sixers

>mfw bringing gowiz ex-gf to the /nba/ neet up in LA

Who here litty as fuck for Kingdom Hearts 3?

JUST

He on that ultraheavy bean burrito god dream

Is Kanye trying to fatten up on purpose? Does he want to be Biggie?

he's on that hinkie bulking diet

>Former No. 1 overall pick Anthony Bennett has signed a non-guaranteed deal with the Phoenix Suns, league sources tell The Vertical.

fucking knicks gonna suck dick yet another season.

You can gain weight without eating. I eat like 500 calories a day and I'm 260 pounds

Yeah because all you do is drink soda all day fatty.

Actually I only drink water...

Hop on 2K real quick Clips

I sprained my ankle and can't play basketball
Feels bad man
I should probably lose weight

your joints, ligaments & tendons are designed for use when youre at your minimum weight. anything extra that isnt useful muscle will just strain them.

Look like a fat booty Celine Dion.

Sounds like a typical case of undereating.

so if i put on 20lbs of muscle mass, my ankles will be just fine with that

Bullshit lmao eating, working out and stretching makes your body stronger you fucking queer

I'm 5'6 and I play a PF/C

I'm 4'3 375 lbs and play center

Fuck up user

Y'ALL NOW DAT DA SPURAS WILL WON RYGHT???????????????

>Y'ALL NOW DAT DA SPURAS WILL WON RYGHT???????????????

So there seems to be a trend of players losing weight this season.
Dipo lost weight, PG13 lost a little, Waiters lost weight, Boogie lost weight, Kanter lost 40 pounds.
So are we moving towards having a league filled with the most beautiful bro bodies this world has ever seen?

If you were the Warriors, would you rather lose KD or Steph?

kd

OBSIOSLY STEFEN CURRY DAT LIL FAGGET FUCK YOU FUCK RIM

Steph

KD is the face of the franchise.

pqp, se mata

Warriors have own a title without KD
They've never won a title without Curry

SE MATESE VOÇÊ SEU FDP

knees problems are the number 1 killer of every scorer.