Literally why did they kill off this character?

Literally why did they kill off this character?

same reason all the characters that weren't in the OT had to die in the prequels

Wasn't testing well in China.

He had no purpose

>"I've run for far too long against natural disasters. It's time to face the earth."

gg jj

This
I'm not even joking. Most of the reshoots are because the chinese hated the black guy

"Character"

His lazy eye

He was shit and pointless.

>still flopped in China

Fucking idiot Disney.

I had no problem with it

China is the key to all this

that costume looks like shit.

Was literally a terrorist, yet boring.

Literally this. His raspy voice and breathing problem was annoying as shit and hard to sit through

If we get China working

yeah this

BOR GULLET!

>commits suicide by staying behind

WELL WRITTEN RITE GUISE?

Glad he died. His character was annoying as fuck.

of all the characters to die in that film you choose that guy to complain about? what about pilot guy who dies to a random grenade? or monk guy who suddenly sacrifices himself to turn on the little plot-device switch that they shoehorn in? or monk guy's bud who, immediately after hearing the dying wishes of the monk, does a pathetic little blaze of glory thing that kills all of 3 faceless nonames and also dies to a random grenade? or how about villain man who gets a fucking death star beam to the face? (why did tarkin waste an entire base, anyways? that causes the Empire a LOT of problems and possibly insurrection from people who witnessed the friendly fire) and yet you choose the character whose death actually had some sort of harmony with the greater action of the plot, whose death had some kind of effect on the other characters, whose death was frankly the most realistic, uncontrived one of the bunch. no, you MUST be trolling.

Jungle planet was blown up to stop the plans from being transmitted.