Name a more likeable young villain

name a more likeable young villain

Why is he likeable. Just a fucking pussy emo cunt who cant even defeat some amateurs

>What is character development
>What is a flawed character

When Rey saw him for the first time without his mask she had a look on her face I could not figure out. Was she thinking "what a nerdy looking cunt" or was she attracted to him?

when did he develop into a likeable character

Syndrome

>tfw he takes off his mask and he becomes a fucking joke for the rest of the movie

i think its hilarious u guys talk shit about adam driver's kylo ren. u wouldnt say this shit to him irl, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol.

>likeable

Ramsay Bolton

>You're so lonely... So afraid to leave... At night, desperate to sleep... You imagine an ocean... I see it... I see the island... And Han Solo... You feel like he's the father you never had. He would have disappointed you.

>I'm being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain. I know what I have to do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it. Will you help me?

K I N O

Things you wont find in Disney Wars.

An extremely ugly face, but looked rather handsome due to his luxurious hair.

Uh yeah because Kylo Ren isn't Adam Driver.

Sure thing adam

:(

Griffith.
Daily reminder that he did nothing wrong.

>What are the next two films

itt teenagers who aren't self aware enough to realize that being an edgy cunt is a phase most young people go through, so it's relatable once you grow out of it

it was an exceptional performance. I was initially slightly disappointed he didn't die in the snow, but the things you could do with the character + driver's talent outweighs the rest of the knights of ren and whatever Del Toro's role will be in 8 to me

>""""""""""Likeable"""""""""""

Yes

He's relatable, not likeable.

>villain

he's neither and his character has no motivation except what the plot demands

No, he was actually infuriating to watch, one of the worst villain potrayals i've ever seen

Yes I remember my edgy phase where I killed my Father.