Stay supporters butthurt thread

Let's derive pleasure from the suffering of others*, lads

*not allowed to use "schadenfreude" not that you aren't in the EU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zaLcb1S5mvs
youtube.com/watch?v=jvcRQiOraGE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/chicago-police-advised-to-be-on-lookout-for-sinead-oconnor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>schadenfreude

Do german words trigger you?

>it's only rigged when we lose

desu we've fallen for this one a few times too. But the evidence in this case would point towards remain being rigged to win, they just didn't make it a foolproof rig.

>word filters are back

when the fuck did this happen?

>doesn't even know what an 'exit poll' is

could they at least have the decency to understand the smallest fucking part of our democracy before they go out and vote in it?

Most likely the reason she is upset is she will now need to apply for a visa to travel in the EU.

Good riddance.

hahaha
>why does everyone like refugees??? ): ): ):

doesn't**

>my new home

she has to go back

I hate my generation. We throw the word racist and nazi around when we don't agree with something. I'm really upset that this is my generation who doesn't know the meaning of words.

>im literally crying because we are going to stop importing brown dick

What else do you expect babies to do when they throw tantrums?

Geez brits are fuggin ugly

>nigger with rag on head
>we

Get ready for a fresh import of cuck refugees leafbros

God women are such fucking attention whores, they can't even discuss current events without taking a fucking selfie.

holy shit I was so depressed when the polls hit yesterday and it was set to be a remain victory I thought the jews won again

smdh, can't believe you didn't know about it tbqh family

and on the other hand people throw the word cuck and shill, people are generally shitheads

>INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN

Why do so many brits think its racist to want to leave a union?

THESE PEOPLE MAKE ME SO ANGRY REEEEEEEEEE

What a well read opinion she has.

Something about migrants or whatever. They're retarded liberals, what do you expect? Everything is a race or gender issue to them.

Cuck and shill are not intended to dismantle an argument though. They're just insults.

When those people shout "racist!" they expect it to be self-explanatory. I guarantee you this person could not explain
>why it's racist
>why leaving the EU is bad
>why remaining would be better

because it lowers immigration. That's literally it

>ex gf is some dumb feminist that's obsessed with England and goes to school there
>kept tweeting with her dumb English friends that leave voters are racists blah blah

I'm going to enjoy reading their accounts :^)

CAMERON IS ABOUT TO TALK
PREPARE FOR BUTTHURT LEL

Ahahahaha this fag is in for a surprise wheb he wakes up

You kidding? My face is hurting from grinning so much, this is fucking beautiful. Just enjoy the tears.

This is just a sample of what will happen when you manage to meme Trump into office. Savour it.

The definition of racism has changed, now being opposed to anything except massive endless immigration from the third world and promoting them in society at the expense of the white population means you are a Nazi. White people don't get to have their own cultures or maintain the ethnic makeup of their countries. They must accept diversity.

It makes me so angry that these people exist. I am so happy that they are defeated for the current time, but this will only push them further to the left

>following your exes on social media
Not even o- yeah I'm guilty of it for schadenfreude reasons too.

this idiot has never suffered racism in her life

Link?

Don't understand why a Jew would feel schadenfreude over crying stay supporters, when the tears of rich English people that lost 10% of their wealth in less than 10 hours is so much more delicious

>rigged

Well well well look who's talking
youtube.com/watch?v=zaLcb1S5mvs

Where were you when Farage rigged the vote for leave?

Just fucking lol, literally what did he mean by that? Does he think Canada is in the EU?

>people honestly fall for this shit

>schadenfreude to the max

>fucky fuck fuck fuck fucky shit shit bloody hell poop fuck

Is this what it looks like when a leftist melts down?

Such eloquent speech patterns.

what is schadenfreude

Is that a fucking man?

if Trump wins and right wing populist nationalism makes a resurgence, apparently every liberal on Earth is moving to Canada.

Hope you can handle a few more fugees

youtube.com/watch?v=jvcRQiOraGE

>my new home
>racist place

THEN GTFO YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

BRITAIN FOR THE BRITONS !!!!!!!

RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>leave campagin shut down HQ and canceled party earlier in the night due to the early metro results.

>rigged for "leave"

pick one. how does leaving help the globalist? I'll wait.

>Hussein

OUT OUT OUT.

I just do it to get angry, she checks every box when it comes to Tumblr feminism

>fat(didn't used to be, feminism must cause weight gain)
>goth
>tweets about pronouns
>Trump is a racist
>Leave are racists
>Guns are bad

taking pleasure in another's misfortune

use the fucking internet to find out you stupid fagget. goddamn you are lazy.

>Yankee detected

No just your typical white people; just like you, Shaun.

Can you imagine? A country filled with nothing but numales, trannies, feminists, and muslims. It would only be a matter of time before a war broke out between the lot of them on which one is more oppressed than the other.

And then the US will casually step in and drop a nuke over every major city, you know on accident. It'll be great.

oc

Y'all want a good one? Comment is by a male feminist I went to school with

The powers that run the UK, & EU all wanted to stay. Yet somehow it was rigged to leave?

Whoring himself out for any bit of relevancy. Not even other BLM cucks like this douche

It was the white patriarchy or something.

>brb

Is he leaving to beat off thinking about his dad?

God, what a dickless faggot.

>raised by a single mom

Explains a lot

>being rich
>having all your wealth in a bank or the currency market

Holyshit. With this & if Trump wins Canada is gonna be just one big giant whiney liberal hell. We might need a wall to the north too.

Kek. Point and laugh at this faggot.

i know rite. this was probably one of two dozen she took because she didnt think it was sad enough.

The UK did their part, now it's your turn America. Don't fuck this up or you'll be more of a laughing stock than us or India.

how can it be rigged if the outcome is what the current government DIDN't want?

I BACKED MY CAR INTO A COP CAR THE OTHER DAY

>fait

ENDURANCE RUN

>dad was hot af and had skills
>mom was fugly as hell and stayed at home all day (got fat/ugly af too)

Honestly, I don't blame him for leaving her, I do however blame my mom for marrying a dude who already had an ex-wife.

A FAKE JAMAICAN TOOK EVERY LAST DIME WITH THAT SCAM

WELL HE JUST DROVE OFF SOMETIMES LIFE'S OKAY

WELL HE JUST DROVE OFF SOMETIMES LIFES OK

Every asset denominated in pound lost 10%, real estate, the entire stock exchange etc.

They lost more than 10% if they diversified out of cash.

ALRIGHT ALREADY WE'LL ALL FLOAT ON ALRIGHT

Anyone who doesn't have a real picture on FB is inherently autistic.

YOU SKIPPED A LINE ASSHOLE

underrated

They've never went away, the only one that did was cuck but I think KEK is still filtered.

>HIVEMIND

YOU STILL WIN user

This is the first time these millennial dipshits didn't get their way and now their heads are going explode.

Feels fucking great.

I am very dissapointed with you, I thought I could have a merchant conversation with you but it appears your understanding of financial markets is comparable to that of any other idiot on Sup Forums

RIP FGT

Why are you using English, Mr. Shekelstein?

>You are now realizing the reason fucking leafs are faggots is because of all the people fleeing there from "racists" aka nationalists

ENGLISH """""""""""INTELLECTUALS""""""""""""

>NOT KNOWING ABOUT OUR RESIDENT ISRAELI BANTZ POSTER

NEWFAG

>we'll be waiting :^)

Seriously the pressure is really on today

People use the words racist (and/or sexist) as shields, so they "don't have" to keep a discussion going.
I don't know why people chose 'race' (did they choose?) to feel better about themselves.

SINEAD O'CONNOR BTFO: tries to an hero in Chiraq

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/chicago-police-advised-to-be-on-lookout-for-sinead-oconnor/

I HOPE YOUR HAPPY YOU SHITLORDS!!!!!!!!!

He's a goy, he doesn't understand merchant stuff, I tried talking to him about merchant stuff, but he doesn't get it.

He's a goy

You know what to do Sup Forums.

>muh racism
what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Those "village idiots" are always the ones who stand up to fight and die you giant fucking cunt. Go fucking kys