Is this the most overrated player of the decade? (now that Ibra has retired)

is this the most overrated player of the decade? (now that Ibra has retired)

>ex liverpoo player over rated

Well this just shocked me to my very core

>ibra has retired
?

Ronaldo

I hate Ibra because of his disgusting personality, but how is he overrated? He is (was perhaps) very very good player.

For a year or two he was only behind Penaldo and Messi.

>I'm le god xDDDDDDDDD

pic related
he is a fraud too..!

I'm a Messi guy but how the fuck is Ronaldo over rated hes won everything but the shitty world cup

>now that Ibra has retired

He is overrated cause the media praises him as the second best footballer of all time, when he is just a really good striker that can't do half of what Messi does.

>the media

Perhaps in your favella. Messi is rated higher than Ronaldo every where else outside of Madrid

I dont know man.

> t. Guy whos national team was demolished by Penaldo

His teammates literally carries him like a baby.Marcelo is a better winger than TSU.Isco and Modric are way better footballers than him.

How has Ronaldo won 4, soon 5, balloon doors in the age of Messi, if he's so overrated?

>Messi is rated higher than Ronaldo every where else outside of Madrid
What is middle east? What is africa?

>poo opinions on football

When you learn to use a toilet like the rest of the world THEN you can contribute to the worlds sport, filthy animal

Why do you think I said "second", moor rape babie?

a favela?

Favelas are nicer and offer higher standard of living.

Than Dubai or Cape Town?

>Balloons
Are you stupid enough to believe the awards arent glorified popularity contests?

But the problem is the media in Madrid has even used Cristiano as a marketing tool, when you can argue that Ramos and Marcelo have been more decisive for Madrid the past 5 years

still, he's overrated..

Did you really fall for this? FIFA pushed the Ronaldo "versus Messi" agenda to get a rilvalry and boost viewership and cashflow. You don't honestly believe it was even a contest do you?

he's out of shape and he was injured for 4 weeks but only rested 2 (he should still be resting most probably), and messi playing through the middle doesn't make him any favours either

he's been horrible but I give him another month before sentencing him

...and gay

If anything this Barcelona has looked more clean than ever since Messi has stepped into Suarez' position

Don't poo's hold hands in public with their male friends? Have you ever held your friends hand while pooing together in the street?

Sounds kinda gay to me

>ibra going back to sweden.jpg

>alexis with the banter

of course, but then what do you do with suarez? as a winger he's shit

even paulinho looks better as a 9 so far this season, and he also tracks back to midfield to defend

>Ibra retired

You don't want soccer, do you?

no faggot, for some time he was the best striker, now he sucks, now he isnt being rated by anyone so he cant be over rated , learn2english u ape

>im le retard xDDD