"Luke..Luke..."

"Luke..Luke..."

"Ki-Adi?"

You will go to the Kashyyk system."

"Kashyyk system?"

"There you will learn from Yoda, the Jedi Master who fought against the droid attack on the Wookiees."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6QC_oPLVFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are...are you one of the fabled moon men?

Star Wars Battlefront Two for the PS2.

Ki-Adi Mundi Flip

Only reason I remember his name.

PILOT, LAND IN THAT ASSEMBLY AREA!

Is there anything the prequels didn't ruin?

YES SIR

They didn't ruin Han Solo.

Luckily, TFA took care of that!

what is the cost-benefit ratio of protecting a race that literally eats their own shit?

Wookiees don't though?

What ABOUT the droid attack on the Wookies?

What about Obi-Wan's attack on my asshole?

You're no match for him, He hates Wookiees.

Heavy units for republic local armies.

Master Jedi, we are for the wookie-haters

WE WOOKIEEPOSTING?!

Make your own

TFA didn't ruin Solo. The upcoming young Han Solo movie will though.

Backstroke is a better film than RotS

Is this the new Invasion?

ki adi foresaw order 66 but knew it was death to speak out about it. that harmless little question you guys all mock him was actually the result of days of meditation and planning before the council session. it was the only way for yoda to discretely escape the clutches of the empire, without even yodi knowing this, and the only possible way to hopefully teach the next generation of jedi. why do you think he said it with such gusto? why do you think everyone in the room turned to him, but were unable to form a counter argument? because he foiled them. the spies, the fools, all of them. he ensured the security of the jedi line, and he did not so much as say, "i told you so." he went out as he knew he would, stabbed in the back. but he knew. his part had been played. he died smiling. can you say the same?

Yes

And, incidentally, had a larger cultural impact with "Do Not Want"

Why are there no Wookiee Jedi?

Droid lords are our speciality

I sense a *BRAAAP* *plop* to destroy the jedi

>tfw to intelligent too forget about the wookies

this. Disney's already trying to make as many prequels as possible

Droids keep killing them before the jedi can get there to recruit

>entire character arc across the OT is going from a rogue that only cares about money and his own skin into a hero of the rebellion, a cause bigger than himself
>after the OT he pussies out and goes back to smuggling and leaves his wife (whose love arc was also built up across two movies) to deal with their evil son and evil empire
>then he dies

A non-fairytale happy ever after ending is not ruining a character.

>Life has a happy ending
Grow up

There were.
Lowbacca (Chewbaca's nephew) in the old EU and Gungi in the new canon

>Lowbacca
Jesus christ, did he also have sons named Highbacca and Mediumbacca?

>tfw people will force me to see it

why do i fall for it every time

i said i wouldnt see anymore star wars movies after seeing wrath of the sith or whatever and people fucking say to me "oh that was shit BUT THIS IS GREAT."

The lack of (you)s can only mean one thing

>Mediumbacca
It's actually Sealevelbacca

>ITS DOOKU SHOOT HIM DOWN
>WE'RE OUT OF ROCKETS
How?

>runs away from his life like a coward
it does kind of ruin his entire character

Well seeing as I have basically been pushing both memes single handedly, yes.

>invalidating TWO arcs without more than one conversation of explanation is okay because of muh happy ending trope

if they had shown him really fucked up from rens betrayal on the side when he wasn't around rey and finn other than literally one conversation with Leia and given us some closure about it, I would've been more okay with it

your arguments basically boil down to "despite everything i watched related to his character in the three previous movies he starred in, I think this character should have acted completely out of character due to my own worldview and experiences"

Luke is even worse

Nothing wrong with tragedy.

Luke didn't even get any screentime so you can't talk about what they did to his character. Wait until Ep. 8 to complain about that.

Honestly, you sound pissed that you're happy ending they explore the galaxy together headcanon was invalidated.

Are you an EUfag by any chance?

They didn't clone enough rockets

no, the eu is retarded. It doesn't make Disney's new universe any less retarded though. I dislike them both

again, using the muh happy ending argument doesnt work, it isnt inherently bad, especially due to being worked on for three movies. I don't even mind that everything didn't work out, but I wouldve liked the events of the OT to at least seem like they mattered only 30 years down the line instead of 2/3 heroes running away scared and the entire retarded First Order and Resistance thing

if it were a proper empire remnants vs republic that couldve been better

It has nothing to do with the fact they are wookiees. They just have a culture that breeds underachieving, and have been systematically oppressed by the Republic. The Republic could make up for this oppression by giving the Wookiees more money for their programs.

See? This one Wookiee was a Jedi so they are just as intelligent as any other species. Did you know a Wookiee even invented Speenut Butter?

>30 years later
>people don't change
>life shouldn't have changed

Are you on the spectrum bud?

That argument had nothing about explanations, but was pure whining about things not being exactly the same after all that time. Either learn how to express yourself properly or fuck off

Anyone have a link to the Ki-Adi scene in question? It's like I've blocked everything that involves the prequels out of my mind

Why didn't they just use the nose guns? Or the ball turrets? Or just get up along him and let the troopers shoot out of the crew cabin? Or just ram him?

The flight I just filed with the council lists me, my padawan, master Obi-Wan here, but don't forget about the wookies!

Big guys are our speciality

did you not watch the movie? they were awl out of rockets

No one cared who I was until it's treason, then

I think it was more along the lines of

>Okay so we need to make this as close to the original Star Wars as possible
>so Han is going back to being a rogue smuggler

Mundi flips were next level. Perpetual flip state was unstoppable

Is this cartoon still canon?

NOPE

Shut the fuck up about moon men

Never was
Even though it's better than any other Prequel canon that George shat out

Got a webm of the scene when Anakin kills Ventress?
Or when he chimps out on the techno rave people?

>Dragon Ball Z Star Wars edition
vs
>Vietnam kino
youtube.com/watch?v=o6QC_oPLVFs

>It Ain't Me starts playing

Holy shit, he is using Spinning technique. Based Mace

And then any sort of decent story-telling went out the window when the cold general wasn't just indifferent but straight up evil and hated everyone

Highgroundbacca

Good posts boys, keep it up

Sauce?

Wasn't the CG Clone Wars show a sequel to it though?

I know that's canon.

>daft serious
Is this referring to the average Sup Forums poster?

Genndy has such a fucking eye for using nature/the environment

It cant be. The cartoon ends right where Ep. 3 starts

The CGI cartoon took some things from the Genndy Wars stuff but disregarded the rest
Like Ventress and the fact that Anakin had history with her.
That stayed true to the show
Same with his scar

The rest totally discarded.
Like Mace being the one to wound Grievous a few hours before Revenge of the Sith

Grievous was so fucking based in this show. Fuck Lucas for retconning him into a little bitch that lost to a bunch of fucking gungans

Are you high?

are you? greivous had a much more threatening presence in the cartoon and obliterated groups of jedi

>Obi-Wan wait! Before you leave you should probably know to just use the force on Grevious, he has no defense against it, being a robot! Fuck you could even kill him without revealing yourself at all. Whatever you do, just don't leap down in front of him where you'll be surrounded by an entire army of droids!

Pure fucking kino

So, I'm about to start watching the clone Wars CGI show. Anyone has any recommendations on how to watch the show? I know the episodes were aired out of order and that the show has a few shitty ones throughout it's run. Is there a list of must watch episodes or an specific viewing order?

thanks have some oc

probably the same dude forcing both

kind of pathetic but i'll hop on if more people do, which is star wars autists' end game

Ki-Adi was a nasty motherfucker

Plo Koon's master was a wookie who kept doing his own thing, which is part of the reason Plo is so level headed

wookies are basically the niggers of star wars

>that boob

ayyy

How did Shaggy make it into Star Wars?

this is the most retarded shit i've ever seen

why did contrarians decide this is """"good""""? it's weeb shit that is probably the main cause of the decline of the CGI clone wars and Rebels into DUDE FLIPPY SHIT LMAO style action and fights