>Wealthiest people in old Istanbul
>Greeks and Jews
>Wealthiest most successful people in contemporary Egypt
>Copts
>Wealthiest most successful people in contemporary Lebanon
>Antiochian Orthodox Christians
>Wealthiest most successful people in contemporary Syria
>Alawites and Christians

Why do sunniggers tend to fail at everything ever? Is there something deficient in their DNA or is it just that sunniggerism tends to appeal to low-tier human beings by default?

Have you heard qatar? Compare its gdp per capita with greeks or any other non-sunni subhuman nation

>have you heard of this place which has the highest per capita amount of easily accessible crude oil in the world?

Sad. What an absolute cuck for gulf arabs

>p...please let me praise you arab master! muh sunnah!

IIDF
Irani Internet Defense Force

>oilmonkeys have money
Truly causes one to ponder.

>arab master
>not our colony and cash cow

There is a reason us 100% pure greeks despise mulatto diaspora. You are not greek if one of your parents are not greek. End of the story.

Αντε γαμήσου φλωρε

Even if I am Iranian, do you deny it?

>The first banks in Egypt were crafted by Greeks, including the Bank of Alexandria, the Anglo-Egyptian bank (Sunadinos family / Συναδινός), and the General Bank of Alexandria. Also, it was the Greek agriculturists and farmers that first systematically and with scientific planning, cultivated cotton and tobacco. They improved the quantity and quality of production and dominated cotton and tobacco exports. Notable families in tobacco commerce were the Salvagos (Σαλβάγkος), Benakis (Μπενάkης), Rodochanakis (Ροδοχανάkης) and Zervoudachis (Ζερβουδάkης).[19] The tobacco cultivars used for cigarette manufacturing, e.g., by Kyriazi freres, were of Greek origin. A thriving commerce between Greece and Egypt was thus established. Other areas of interest for the Greeks in Egypt were foods, wine, soap, wood crafts, printing.

There were 100 times as many Sunnis as non-Sunnis in Egypt. Why couldn't they do these things? Even today they can't.

btw at least bait right
Sunnis believe anyone can be a caliph that's why they sumbitted to ottoman caliphs

Shiites worship a Gulf Arab and believe you can't be a caliph or imam unless you're a descendant of this Arab

yiati?

Γιατί λες μαλαkιες, ιkιμπευ #2

>copts
Haven't they been poor and downtrodden for most of history?

Please tell me you're not falling for this bait and taqiyya

Turks are superior to you, you fucking desert mud. You think this man would want to have anything to do with you?

(you)'re trying too hard at this point, I have nothing but love for my Muslim brothers no matter what sect they follow

>be Sunni
>have more people, more money and more powerful allies than your Shia rivals
>still lose the Middle Eastern Cold War to a corrupt malfunctioning pariah state

Some people are just fuckups.

>implying USA is more powerful than Russia
What do you mean by middle eastern Cold War anyway? Are you talking about the Saudi-Iran proxy? Cuz that's still on going buddy
And it's a political war that has nothing to do with ideology

Iranians are Gods with Greek Indo-Aryan genes. Just accept it buddy.

When's the last time you heard of an Iranian raping or murdering anyone in the West?

Wasn't all of the successful caliphates Sunni. The only Caliphate i can think of that was Shia was the Fatmid which didnt even include Iran.

The height of that regions power and autonomy was under Sunni.

Christians have had access to higher standards of education for the past couple hundred of years due to europeans bias for them.

I don't get what point you are trying to make.

>I don't get what point you are trying to make.

t. Arab diaspora brainlet pursuing his Islamic Studies PhD

>Russia
Russia is a weak, corrupt shithole painted as a demon. I HATE americucks but USA is far more powerful than Russia ever was or will be. Not only economically but militarily, scientifically, industrially, infrastructurally and culturally (note how everyone in the fucking world is influenced by amerilard entertainment media and memes).

When was the last time you heard of a Jordanian raping or killing anyone anywhere in the world?
Jordanians Nordic Scandinavian Viking Gods confirmed
Two can play this retarded game

Most of the muslim rapist in the West are probably Turks or Pakis.

If I were you I would stfu m8.
Iranians follow a religion which says that god speak arabs.

How cucked do you have to be to believe god speak the language of your ennemy?