Thoughts on this hiney?

thoughts on this hiney?

Would use as a pillow while watching movies.

what kino is this

brapkino

BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAP

very nice!

Me on the right

Epic spam cloister you fucking pedo

Fit hiney > Fat hiney

Lay off that pizza

BBBBRRAAAAPPPPFFFPPPPPFFFPPPPPFFFPPPTTTT

Fag.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT

just imagine the BRAAAAAAPs after she's finished eating that pizza

trump general when?

BRRAAAPPPPPPPPapapapappapapapaPppppPppppppppPPPPPPPAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFFFFPPPPP

that brapp meme really got old

i'm already immune to it. no ass can be ruined by you faggots

My thoughts are *BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

*snifffffffffffffffffff*

BrrraaaLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAPAPAPAPAPPAOOOPPAAPPPPPP

is that eggs i smell?

Would you still eat the pizza if she farted on it?

ov corsh

you know what? faced with the alternatives, i'm fine with braposting.

>user this pizza is so good, where do...
>BRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP
>God sorry user

What do?

steal pizza
run away

mmmmm quite pungent indeed my dear!

*snnnnniiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffffff*

what is this retarded exercise supposed to work out?

sometimes girls asses smell like poop

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE BED WITH THAT SHIT! OH MY GOD. OH MY FUCKING GOD. YOU WILL ATTRACT THE ANTS!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>he doesn't know what a squat is
you must be fucking hideous

It's a ...squat with added weight?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

for your own sake, i hope that's bait.

look I'm just gonna be honest here but BRAAPPP posting is fundamentally flawed

look at the space between her ass cheeks vs. the probable location of her balloon knot.

There's no way that that amount of hiney (which is almost all hips, and no hiney to be honest) would have enough intercheek tension to produce a BRRAAAPPP kind of noise.

If she was wearing yoga pants, or significantly fatter in the ass rather than the hips, then maybe. But this hiney is most likely going to produce more PFFTT type air-y farts than loud, BRRRAPPPP-y ones.

I mean just look at the spot where her turdcutter should be. There's guaranteed to be only 1.5-2 inches of skin max there. Definitely not enough to produce any kind of BRRAAPPPP

Also, that is clearly a Papa John's cheese pizza, which is almost certainly composed of pre-partially frozen crust, and chemical cheese substitute. Both of those would combine to be more of a gastric brick than a gas bubble. She's gonna be straining on the toilet later, not leaking out loud wet ass barks.

MAYBE if she was standing up, the fat in her caboose would redistribute downwards enough to provide the necessary crack pressure for a BRRRAPPPP, but right now, you're not getting anything close

I hope this helps.