Normie music

Since everyone only ever posts hipster shit here, what's your favorite mainstream album?

Paramore is one of my favourite albums as well.

Hell yeah dude, I went back to it recently and it's been a great addition to a regular playlist.

david bowie - heroes

SO WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE A LOT TO TALK ABOUT

kill everyone ITT

COME....
COME....
COME INTO MY WORLD

Pic, and even Future SexLove Sounds from Justin Timberlake's great stuff. Timberland's a fantastic producer, and it's not just his Timberlake stuff that's good, either.

One of the bands that got me into music so I have a soft spot for them

Probably some bork or radiohead

Kinda old, still mainstream though

>favorite
>mainstream

who let the plebe patrol in?

shut the fuck up hipster

i like this one

>none of that HIPSTER shit
>hell yeah dude

I can already imagine at least 90% of the rest of your personality

I'm fine with hipster shit, but we can have one mainstream thread amongst the sea of Russian Immigrant fronted Grime music.

Just like it's nice to have a vanilla thread among the endless flood of traps on /gif/.

This.

I'm a Mayer stan and this is arguably his best work.

No shame. I still unironically think this is one of the greatest punk albums to exist.

>mfw when mainstream normie music is absoutely better than obscure underground music

OH NOO PEOPLE MIGHT ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT MUSIC THAT ISNT TOP 40 COPROTATE MEDIOCRITY BOO HOOO HOO

This is actually good and not normie

>Since everyone only ever posts hipster shit here
How I wish. If that was true, this board wouldn't be a shell of its former self.

My dick smells weird

it was always like that
Even the most acclaimed bands ever are actually kind of normie-tier (i'm pretty sure every kid who get into rock and roll started with Pink Floyd and The Beatles)
Edgy faggots only think obscure music is superior to feel different

>implying the Middle wasn't a mainstream hit during the early 00's
Lol how old are you?

It's okay user, I understand that you don't see my point.

John is /our guy/

top tier Pop-Emo
fite me

Gbhkjg

Popular music trades being mostly shit for a few of the best artists.

jesus. you were supposed to do it LIKE an animal, m8

ehhh. idk about that, i like battle studies more as an album. where the light is is the best thing hes done. i saw him on that tour as well, amazing show.

>Since everyone only ever posts hipster shit here
Yeah man, all these grimes, hayley, 6ix9ine and flavor of the month threads sure are hipster