JAPAN STOCK MARKET JUST COLLAPSED AND SHUT DOWN

-8% and they had to shut it down

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/waking-up-with-kimye/n43344
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING

Hold me, I'm scared.

This happens a lot with the Japs. Not really that noteworthy when it happens several times a year.

angry merchants revenge?

CRASHING THE WORLD ECONOMY

thanks britcucks

figures all the jobless NEET Sup Forumsshits would think this is actually funny

The elites are mad that england's exiting the EU so their pulling their money out of the global market.

>4 percent

kek

It is though.
Wageniggers have no souls.

Hey Japan, would you like to be part of a Chinese dominated union.

Or would you vote leave as well?

bullshit m8

it fell off a fucking cliff in the last 10mins and the emergency systems kicked in

We'd never make the mistake to vote ourselves into it to begin with.

>JAPAN STOCK MARKET
-20.32%
Year-to-Date

rofl, japs about to go to war.

If the world economy is totally rattled by a non-binding referendum it was already a house of cards waiting to collapse. Might as well get it done now instead of waiting for Greece to default again.

You shoulda bought some GOLD then mate!

ENGRISH TEACHER ON SUICIDE WATCH

CRASHING THIS PLANET, WITH NO SURVIVORS

The world gets rattled by a fake interest rise in the USA then proceeds to go up. GOOD BUYING OPPORTUNITY MATE!!

How is a far east asian market effected by something happening on the british isles?

YOU FUCKING BREXITERS KILLED MY ANIME

welcome to the flat world.

>it fell off a fucking cliff in the last 10mins and the emergency systems kicked in

...which isn't that uncommon for the Nikkei. It happens a couple times a year. The markets get spooked after hours, Moons get hit hard because they're open for business, and it recovers over the next few days.

>How is a far east asian market effected by something happening on the british isles?

London became world financial centre in 2014

All the big banks are based there (HSBC etc)

They're shitting the bed right now

>what is globalization
>what is interconnected economies
>what is world trade

Is Anime still going to be okay?

Considering the whole financial system is a house of cards with a foundation of inflated capital and running the fiat currency.......it was almost designed to implode

Pearl Harbor 2.0.

I thought you were fucking with me.

You're not.

Check precious metals. It's happening. 6% in the last two hours, and rising.

Start getting excited lads. Big swings incoming.

Yep good buying oportunity Get a load of the dow or S&P buy top stocks and profit in a few days

Holy shit, I actually know this guy he used to go to my school.

This. Japan's stock market allows for "insider trading" too which makes the market more honest but injects more volatility in the whole thing.

this is related to the suicide note that the recent ICE agent who comitted suicide wrote. He was right, global financial collapse imminent. what better time to start it than after the brexit to teach you goys a lesson.

Unless it never recovers. Then you just lost your investment.

>Why didn't you do everything to protect an economy that was so good it collapsed when some bankers got scared
>Literally just because people had a particular hunch it crashed before we even knew for sure how the vote turned out

Burn it all to the fucking ground.

All I want for this xmas is WW3. Please dear Santa make it happen

it'll recover but the volatility will be around for a year or two.

Yeah maybe but it'll take a while to start. see how many other countries leave the EU.

Wish granted. You'll be getting a lump of C4 in your stocking this year!

I'M LITERALLY CUMMING RIGHT NOW
SO MANY HAPPENINGS I CAN'T TAKE IT

Is this real? I can't find anything in the news.

US DOW steady at +1.29% barley moved

oooooh rahhhhhhh brit i see that freedom has done you all well ;_;7

WITH NO SURVIVORS

It was mentioned on fox business earlier. They got worried it was too volatile and froze everything momentarily.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!

LEAVE THE GOYIM ALOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is what happens when you try crash an economy when you disagree with someone

>tfw we make everyone in the world hate us but they can't do shit because nukes

Thanks PAPA

NIKKEI

Oh I am having a laff, mate.

I still proud of england.
Good for you. I'm sure the economy will recover in time.
Better hard days ahead than no future at all.

who is that?

Yeah it totally wasn't Soros's fault.

ITS HABBEBING

Britbongs fucked us all. Another Great recession Great Recession.

We're crashing the whole fuckin world

Inevitable.

Temporary dip in the markets. They will recover when everyone realises this is a great thing for the UK and the rest of the world.

Fewer regulations, more markets, greater competitiveness, more trade deals with more countries... Now is a great time to buy British stocks.

You're talking about the same people who're celebrating crashing their own currency to pre-1985 levels, after it couldn't even recover from a smaller dip 6 years ago.

They don't care so long as they have their anime to wank over.

GUNDAM AND WAIFU FALLING
BUY
BUY BUY

But why Japan?

Kim kardashian off an snl skit.
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/waking-up-with-kimye/n43344

If you crash your economy, you win. t. abe

id's habbening

Don't see a reason Ameriburgs should be worried??

Good.
>born just in time to see Germany fall again

What was he like?

For perspective, the last time Japan halted trading was... March of this year. World didn't end.

Down poised to open -650 lol....oil down 6%. I love it!

no way is that Kim K

these results came from when the market thought the vote was leaning towards "remain"
it'll tank tomorrow

>great thing for the UK
Right, because the less severe dip we had in 2009 and didn't recover from was temporary. Oh wait, it wasn't, it stuck and then went lower just now.

Our market is going to get fucked once it opens. This could be what leads to a trump presidency

>(((((((STOCK MARKET))))))))))

NORMALFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Yea today was a good day, and yesterday I made 20% on ETE out of sheer luck. I have some ADBE right now which I am still at a 2.3% on, I hope the market doesn't get spooked and cause people to panic. Should I sell out of all my positions and hold cash to buy low when the panic crashes everything? If duubs or a 42 I will do so.

Why would they nuke nips instead of Brits though

Whelp, Kek has spoken.

Invest in Euro. Germany won't bail out the UK.

So what? What is important is to be clean, not to be rich. A lesson you should have learned with eastern Europe a long time ago.

BAKA BRITAIN

You couldn't recover in 2009 because you couldn't compete with the EU. You were bound by EU trade deals.

Now your exports can compete directly with the EU, and you can scrap a lot of bullshit EU regulations.

Cheaper imports, greater exports, less regulation... You're finally free of the EU economic ball and chain and you will recover from both this and the 2009 dip.

Now is a great time to buy British Shares.

>Brexit kills the Japs
Fucking metal.

M-MASAKA?!?!?

Bangladesh finally out of bed

It's a game now. Brit's speak was "EU is a sinking boat" if EU sinks Brits win. If it doesn't, say bye bye to UK.

What are you betting on?

Bangladesh finally off bed-rest

yeah S&P Futres are trending down But good bargain when the dust settles!!

Does Brexit winning negatively impact America or positively impact us? Will prices sky rocket like gas? How will this affect the economy?

Stop the scare mongering. The market is always volatile. They bet wrong and they will pay for it. The market will correct itself like it always does.

>last month in the news
>Billionaire Soros Cuts U.S. Stocks by 37%, Buys Gold

I dumped all my stocks right then and there. The only way to make money in the market is to follow the Jews. Feels good knowing I won't be losing any money in this crash like all the other goyim, hehe.

I knew I should have learned how to invest in stock market

story?

Our great ally has got its claws back. Its no longer a chained pussycat.

That means the United Kingdom is more meaningful than those shitlord said. If it ain't, no stock market will give a shit to UK's leave.

Timezone. It's the only market open at this time of day.

global recession has been heating up for months

this could be the trigger

>What is important is to be clean, not to be rich
>brazil is one of the dirties and poorest regions of our planet

WAHEEEEEEEEEYYYY