Star Wars: the meme awakens

Did god just prevent this abomination to have any kids?

Honestly I have no idea who was the sperglord kike who casted such ugly, incompetent, useless piece of shit as the main character in the new triology. Daisy can't even act, just screams like her ovaries are exploding or just keep her ugly eyes opened like a crazy bitch.

Ohh and do not forget that monkey faced nigger that has ZERO training with light sabers and can fight Kylo Emo.

Not even George Lucas can come up with this kind of trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/ 1422150925334/
youtube.com/watch?v=ghHgrjT_Hfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>

not funny redditor -__-

It really wasnt that bad...

t.poltard

I wanna watch Daisy in a BLACKED kino scene

It was fucking terrible

No surprise a tasteless crossposter think its good

The black guy saved an otherwise awful movie from a terrible white lead and atrocious jew writer hacks, fuck off Sup Forumstards

lel

kill yourself

>Original triology
>power gap
>Prequels
>dogshit
>Disney
>MUH DIVERSITY!
>The force awakens

Even Rogue One is much better than the force awakens, Bunnyfu was the right girl to cast as Ray instead of that Xenomorph.

Not him but it was pretty good. You sure you weren't just determined to hate it before it even came out?

Then don't fucking reply to your cinema superior unless I post at you first you god damn imdb buff

A New Hope remake. The movie that started it all for a new generation. Kanjiklub was cringe and Kylo will need a better plot, but all in all, depending where they go, it was a fantastic first of three blockbusters
Either way it will make sure disney gets their money back
On another note, Rogue One was the worst movie Ive seen in theaters in a very long time.

>THE FORCE AWAKENS
>FANTASTIC

Go back to plebbit you piece of shit, you don't belong to Sup Forums.

>Sperglord kike
>Monkey faced nigger
>Emo Kylo

Damn bro, that's some real edge you got there. Shouldn't you be posting in the latest 'Trump General' with all the other autistic fuckwits who think Jews and Blacks are the enemies of the Human race?

Fuck off.

You fuck off with you fucking star wars tourist

Not even a fucking local and you have the gall

>triggered

Why the fuck did you post that to me? you're literally agreeing with what I said

>hurr durr you posted the same image other nigger already posted before
>Y-You're invading my board even if I don't have any idea of what is Sup Forums!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>White people throwing a temper tantrum because black people exist in their science fiction movie series that always had people of multiple races and aliens in it.

Who needs the safe space now?

You can stop samefagging at any time kid.

Why the are you still here when I told you to leave you fucking tourist?

Are you really this pathetic Sup Forumsfag? trying to fir on this board when you don't even know how it works?

I know Sup Forums's IQ is below plebbit tier but you're even lower than that.

I 100% agree with this post.
Her obnoxious britbong accent was also unbearable and extremely out of place in Star Wars.

How is a British accent out of place in a Star Wars film?

>6 movies of star wars
>Zero niggers on it

>Disney bought it
>WE NEED TO ADD MORE RACES!
>Make the space nazis have niggers on their army
>Looking for the most ugly nigger out there when you have alpha males like Elba

What the fuck are you watching tumblrwhale?

>still replying
>still here
>desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/ 1422150925334/
Fucking christ, tourist. Get the fuck off my board unless you develop some taste

how do you know she is infertile?

At the end of the day it comes down to the next 2 movies. Why do you hate everything

She posted about it on her Instagram.

> NIGGERS WHINING ABOUT LE POLE BOOGEYMAN

Face the facts, NIGGER, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.

>6 movies of Star Wars with zero niggers

Who the fuck are Lando and Mace Windu then? You're such a dumb piece of shit

>Why do you hate everything

I don't know if the lack of a functional brain is your excuse to be this retarded, but let me enlighten your pathetic ass.

Not even Mark Hamill likes this new movie, is just fucking garbage and everyone with a little respect for the original triology would agree, that means, a 2000's kid like you would never appreciate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghHgrjT_Hfk

>Phantom Menace 1999
>Empire Strikes Back 1980
>James Earl Jones as Darth Vader
>Disney

>saying nigger is the same as walking out of a exam in college because of an election result

>makes this post
>calls anyone a sperglord
The irony is almost palpable.

Are you stupid? Samuel L jackson is a fucking legend, and Lando is based as fuck, doesn't matter if they are niggers or not.

Meanwhile the force awakens staff literally went to Africa to grab a chimp and put it in the movie.

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE.

star wars in 2015 is not the same star wars of 1980. american movies have very gradually turned into safe, conventional ultra-clean digital HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO GAME oatmeal mush since the New Hollywood era bit the dust (while TV is finally experiencing its first true creative golden age, if film was the sacrifice then it's legit arguable whether it was worth it). something like 2 years ago i heard jj abrams was directing this, and the feelings i had seconds after the news are about the same feelings i had walking out of the theater. his production company is ironically called Bad Robot, dude's filmmaking is Ubisoft-levels of formulaic. jerk me off with more shots of R2D2 please, the entire audience is autoerotically assfixiating like jabba for you. nothing is earned, lightning never struck the same place twice, fuck you jj abehole i hope i see you in my dreams so you can ruin those too scifi rapist

don't listen to me though, 9 out of 10 modern popcorn chompin professional critics opened their bookmarked thesauruses so you could feel a little communal hype for something in ur sad life god fuck look what you did abrams you are the bane of my existence, hope your shareholders are happy

then again, you tried, and it's not the prequels, eh. some minorly charming quips, harrison ford was fun. jj i guess isn't all bad. that's what star wars is about anyway right- a bit of the balance restored, returning from the dark side a bit, like poetry it rhymes. i payed $4.75 for this tiny little cotton candy ice cream melt thing on the way out, and it was delicious, absolutely worth the price of admission, A+

>literally went to Africa to grab a chimp
No user they went to Britain

Oh...

>Screaming nigger because there's a black guy in a movie that always had black people in it isn't the same as a landwhale screaming about white males because they came to speak at your school

>Britain
>A country filled with inmigrants

The joke writes itself!

>They're only niggers if I say they are!
>Only well known black actors can be respected

You're so fucking stupid it hurts

>typing nigger on a computer
>same thing as screaming
>same thing as rioting and burning shit down, skipping exams and flooding social media with LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW!!11!1

> screaming nigger

It took him 2 seconds tops to type "nigger" out. How is that even remotely similar to a group of feral perpetually offended niggers shutting down freeways because some other criminal nigger got shot for being a criminal? Your "no u" argument is beyond pathetic, NIGGER

So what you're saying is you're a pussy and wouldn't say nigger outside of the internet? How does it feel to know you have less balls than an obese white girl with blue hair?

Your anger and obsession is pathetic.

> gets demolished
> U got no balls muh dick

There's a reason why prison is full negroid males.

Thats a whole lot of mental gymnastics there
but no, screaming like an autist is not the same as typing nigger

This

I loved this film

>There's a reason why prison is full negroid males.

Because that's the only way for white people to win.

Kill yourself, retard.

> niggers commit violent crimes
> white man b keepin us down, doze crackas oppressin us

If you poor niggers were blessed with average iq you'd be able to grasp the concept of concequences

Yes, this is fucking retarded.

Pretty sure it's because all of the looting, shooting and stabbing they do

If I say nigger in public ill lose my job, asshole. How the fuck is that even a point?

>tfw all I wanted was a starwars memethread and everyones bitching about "muh niggers" "muh Sup Forums" and "muh fuck u whiteboi"

We're all aware of the racial identity mind games (hollywood) is playing with the American public. Acting like a sperg about it on the internet doesn't help anything. You need to get over that. Your rulers are shit talking you in the public arena and there's not much we can do about it because we're broke goyim and they're not. Move on with your own life and don't let the slights and shit talking get to you. You can get back at them by making the best of your privilege and becoming successful and happy regardless.

This reads like those fucking angry Marina threads on Sup Forums. Are you the same dude?

>britbong accent
>out of place in Star Wars.
pretty common you mean, in all of them.

Name 1 single britbong accent in the first 3 movies.

Tarkin, Obi-Wan, Most Imperial officers

Imagine stuffing your big dick and balls in Daisy's mouth, easily fitting it all in there as she gags and drools, saliva trickling down as she take your dick down her throat. Your dick and balls have completely disappeared, replaced with her choking red face.

Obi Wan?

Hot as fuck.

FIRST 3 MOVIES YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

Is this bait?

Holy fuck get help

>Ohh and do not forget that monkey faced nigger that has ZERO training with light sabers and can fight Kylo Emo.

"The Force Awakens" is about Finn's awakening in the force. You see he is secretly Mace Windu's aka Snoke's son who has been under close watch by Kylo Ren under Snoke's direct order. :)

Some magazine put him in of the sexiest actors recently
Take that shitlord