twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

E V I A N
V
I
A
N

Know what?
Know fucking what, faggot?

Finish your fucking sentences if you're going to post.

Fuck off newgarbage

what's going on here?

that look in her eye... you just KNOW

you know.....YOU JUST KNOW

Cool off, 250ml faggot

HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO

Her face is so evil yet her body is so tight and innocent. My penis is confused.

>Evian
>Live young
>VIP

oh fuck

Fuck off

>Live young

Did they know? Is it an open secret??

>those legs

What is this all about?
Redpill.

>"It was like an Evian bottle fell out of his pants, the earth shook. OMG, you don't understand - I swallowed my tongue I was so shocked. This was way before he was famous, too."

NEESONED

THISAH PICTONGO MAKES ME FEEL SO UNO BONGO

THA LOOK IN HER BONGOBINGO, YOUAH JUSTA KNOW THEY SNOOPIEDINGUED

QUI GONO ISAH KNOWEN TO BE THA MOSTY HUNGO BEANO IN HOLLOWOODOO, POSSIBLY UNO OF THA BIGGASTO ON THE GALAXY HIS WILLYWINGOO HAS BEEN DESCRIBEDO AS LIKE A JUICYJANGO BOTTLE WITH FISHY THICKNESS THAT WOULD RIVAL ELDER DIRBO BINKO AND JAR JAR ME ESTIMATIN' HISAH SIZE TO BE ATLEAST 7 FLESHY BONGOS WITH OVER RANDO GIRTHO. HEAH WOULD HAVE AH BIGBADABOOMO AMADALLO'S WINGY WANGO.

THEY WOULD HAVEO SPENTO HOURO AND HOURO ON SNOO SNOO, GETTING SELF SLIPPY AND SLUGGYO ENOUGH JUST SO SHE CAN TAKE OHy, ME CAN IMAGINE DILLO BE BEGGIN' FOH SNOO WITH QUI GONNO BARELY ABLE TO SLAPO IN THE BONGO AND AMADALO GUGGLING AND BOGGLING DEMANDO HIMO TO FORCO IT IN DEEPRO. SHE WOULDO BANGO BONGO IN DEEPRO. SHE WOULD HAVEO ORGASMO'D THE ENTIRE LENGTHO, SPLURGING ANDO STRETCHEDO RIGHTO UPTO HERO CERVIXO. THE ORGASMO WOULDO HAVEO BEENO POWERFULO WITHO HERO VAGINO MUSCLYS CLAMPINO DOWNO ON QUI GONNO'S THROBBINO MONSTROSITINO HER WHOLE BODYO QUIVERINGO IN EUPHORIO...

ME BETTO SHE STILLO BANGBINGO TO THIS AEON

E V I A N
V
I
A
N

i want to comfort her

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
liam neeson is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

What was her fucking problem?

My first thought, as well. Still has a beautiful face, though. Time is a motherfucker.

>he doesn't know

It was a movie shoot user.

HNNNNGGGGG

Was it autism?

>[...] she has a tiny vagina. So tiny. Sounds great, right? But whenever it starts getting uncomfortable [...] she starts yelling, “Poopsikins! Poopsikins!” The first time she said it I was looking around for the camera.

dumb hollywood cunt

i bet she cant order a simple cheeseburger without spazzing out

I don't know either. Redpill us man.

Sooo hes a big guy?

>she starts yelling, “Poopsikins! Poopsikins!”

the look in hia eye, you just KNOW they banged
Tom Hardy is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Gillen's boipussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself wet enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with Tom barely able to force it past the knob, and Gillen moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his rectum.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his anus ring muscles clamping down on Tom's throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet he still masturbates to the memory of it

Is this what she is like without her evian?

Bitches be crazy when they don't get enough "fluids"

nice

also Lewwwwdddd thread

What

I woke up yesterday with a splitting headache. Too much Burgundy, too much cocaine, and too much of her.

“Devendra! Devendra!” When I open my eyes I swear that Natalie was watching herself in The Professional. Ever since my publicist hooked me up with this lew (what gentiles like me call lame jews) I have been enduring a never ending stream of this bullshit.

“How much do you want to fuck the thirteen year old me?” she said. “Tell me.”

“That’s gross,” I said. Also, the first time we slept together, afterwards she asked me if that was how they did it in Venezuela. “Absolutely not,” I told her.

when will he stop pissing his pants?

what the fuck is wrong with you

my queen would never say this

basking in her humidity

it's not piss, it's just the regular amount of sweat in comparison to his size.

you JUST know

He should just be a voice actor
Christ knows his face is too fucked up to be a normal actor now

He looks like a perfectly ordinary man, jesus

It's cute how you're implying that at some point he wasn't a shit actor.

thats the problem.

Also I think he looks like an ordinary man whos been kicked in the head and balls every week since his divorce.

I even like the guy and would watch his films if he's good in them, but where we he fit nowadays?

it's 9/11 Fraser reminds us of the pre 911 zeitgeist and it hurts to be reminded of better times

You just know

this cant be real

youtube.com/watch?v=KSsW9ALDcKI

this guy fucked natalie?
what's wrong with jews?

15 IQ above us, i doubt we'll ever understand them

that's because the church didn't allow the priests to marry while the rabis did
for generations, the smarter people went to the church and become childless

shut your whore mouth, don't talk shit about muh brendan

>lalaalaalaaaaa

despicable people
is natalie childless?

No, she has child

>one child
so childess basically

Plus Twins maybe

this picture has immaculate framing if you take into account the movie poster
it really is worth a thousand words

>sexbotmalfunction.webm

> kek

We fucked during this interview.

>TV Sex
>Hershlaag Sex

hhhhhnnnnggggggg

wow, cultural appropriation much?

I like this gif, do you mind if I save it?

She's sooo fucking HOT!!!

Still rocking it at 30!!!

KEK

What and Who I Will Do For My Career
by Devendra Banhart

I woke up yesterday with a splitting headache. Too much Burgundy, too much cocaine, and too much of her.

"Devendra! Devendra!" When I open my eyes I swear that Natalie was watching herself in The Professional. Ever since my publicist hooked me up with this lew (what gentiles like me call lame jews) I have been enduring a never ending stream of this bullshit.

"How much do you want to F*** the thirteen year old me?" she said. "Tell me."

"That's gross," I said. Also, the first time we slept together, afterwards she asked me if that was how they did it in Venezuela. "Absolutely not," I told her.

"When did you lose your virginity?" she said, dancing on the bed. "Tell me and I'll tongue your balls."

"I'm still a virgin," I said. "I'm going to order some papayas."

"Get me the huge." 'Huge' in the Portman family parlance, she had informed me during our first meal, meant, 'the usual'. She reminded me of Anna Faris in Just Friends.

When we met, it seemed great.

We were halfway through a MOMA screening of Conrad Clark's eulogy for Beijing when Natalie whispered in my ear, "l can't tell any of these characters apart." This somehow seguewayed into a 40 minute argument about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. By the time she was going down on me in the bathroom closest to the Cy Twombly mural she felt we were closer than ever. Me, I wanted to refute her supposed concessions at Gaza and lecture her parents for hours.

Also, she has a tiny vagina. So tiny. Sounds great, right? But whenever it starts getting uncomfortable at all, she lets me know. Again, not a problem in itself, but instead of being like, slow down guy, she starts yelling, "Poopsikins! Poopsikins!" The first time she said it I was looking around for the camera. At least she's a vegan.

Look what women did to this poor guy.

She actually does looks great but he's scarred for life to emotionally commit

Damn, its almost 10 years ago

Hate to ruin everyone's fun, but there's no proof he wrote that article. And from what I've read it's intent is satire.