I wanna walk through the park in the dark

>I wanna walk through the park in the dark
>Men are scared that women will laugh at them
>I wanna walk through the park in the dark
>Women are scared that men will kill them

Why does anyone like this regressive leftist SJW again?

name literally one (1) thing wrong with those lyrics, other than it hurting your fragile feelings

Men are something like 20 times more likely to kill women than the other way around, you know. Probably even more skewed for physical abuse and rape.

shit nigga i'd be scared walking the park alone. crackheads be robbin niggas

Id really like to know, do you think there is a biological factor behind this?

Yeah, men don't eat enough soy.

This song is basically Mother by IDLES.

Both songs are referencing something said by Marget Atwood.

what's wrong with these lyrics?
they're totally accurate. she doesn't say why or get into the politics of it, she's just stating a thing that actually happens.
Do women actually laugh at men? Do men actually kill women? Not really, but it's still the case that we're worried about that nonsense.

For a moment I thought that was Carl Palmer

yeah, cause men are just going out and hanging around in parks around crackheads at night

Sup Forums:
If women don't want to be raped, they shouldn't walk alone at night.

also Sup Forums:
A women is scared of walking alone at night? damn regressive SJW!

who laughs at someone for walking through a park at night? the more real fear for men is the same as for women - someone might rob/harm me

Typically, yeah. Depends on the park you live in. If it's a woman hanging with crack heads, you know she's just suckin that dick for crack, not really much of a threat.

when's the album coming bros

No, Sup Forums thinks women should be able to walk around at night without getting raped by a pack of melanin-enriched individuals

no they arent. Normal men are sleeping. Normal men arent doing crack in the park at night you dumb cunt.
You think some dude that works a 9 to 5 isnt scared of being shot by some crackhead

Holy shit women are morons

they’re stupid, nobody walks in the park after dark because everybody’s scared of getting fucking stabbed

the only thing stupid about the lyrics is that she thinks her keys can protect her from a fucking gun.
doesn't make the song bad though.

I don't walk through the park in the dark either, that would be stupid.

is getting raped by white crackheads ok?

She makes indie music and millennials like indie music.

yes

men are 20 times more likely to be rejected and emotionally hurt being around women than women around men

sweet

wanna do crack with me and maybe rape someone?

>women need special protection because they cant fend off an attack from even the weakest males

maybe we're not so equal afetr all

>courtneyposting on Friday

May 18, farn

absolutely not but blacks are far more likely to commit violent sex crimes than whites

Men are more likely to kill other men than women

Black men are scared that whipipo will look down on them
Whipipo are scared that black men will kill them

Why are female artists so obsessed with how much harder they think they have it than men? Talk about broad generalizations. It’s like the lowest form of critical thought.

>broad generalizations
Was this supposed to be a pun? Because I like it.