What did he mean by this

it's say10 you brainlet. op is right.

you should have posted Pale Emperor

fuck off tripfaggot

Heaven Upside Down is really bad

t. brainlet

Tubular Bells

This is a Rick and Morty level thread.
"Uh, you have to be really smart to understand this, because nothing real was meant of it but people who think they are intelligent will over-analyze it until they reach a 'logical conclusion' as to why they did said thing, yet this conclusion contains several logical fallacies and generally makes no sense because the artist would never do this. Then when they think they have figured something out of the absolute fucking nothing that was there, they will think they are a genius and their ego will rise."
Fuck outta here. Marilyn Manson is mentally retarded and only people of the same IQ class think his music his good. People that are actually intelligent would never touch one of his albums.

found the brainlet

tl;dr

the triptych is fucking amazing fight me irl

Am I the brainlet? Or am I the one that explained myself thoroughly? Last-time I checked, I am not the one who got upset that someone said something bad about Marilyn Manson and just replied with a braindead response. Hey, what do you expect from Sup Forums except the same 86 IQ responses and shitposts though?

Summary: people who say you need to be intelligent to understand something are unintelligent and like unintelligent things.

HEY! A response that isn't completely fucking cancerous. It's okay to think that, art is subjective, but it is undeniable that Marilyn Manson's music is not for intelligent people.

there's no need to be upset

I used to like Antichrist Superstar but now I hate it
Mechanical Animals is the good shit
Holy Wood is in-between the 2 for me

Obviously

very popular album