NCS

Say something nice about California. No hate, please. I love the other states.

I'm a tourist in commiefornia right now and this place is too busy.

2/10 I want to go home.

Most of the faggots move there so I don't have to deal with them here.

I live in this fucking Hell and I hope the San Andreas fault destroys it all.

Which part are you seeing? You should really avoid the cities and walk in the forest, beaches, and mountains.

It's really nice if you get away from the populated areas.

Rip in peace, ammo purchasing power, though.

t. Central coast.

Poland pls drop the fucking bear and that star, you look like a faggot.

Doing all the tourist shit in LA and surrounding cities. Was at the Santa Monica pier and beach today. Fun but busy busy busy.

Also the interstates here are fucked I've never seen this much traffic anywhere in my life.

I think they're cute, Czechie poo.

I like pretending Inn n Out is better then it actually is when I visit other states that don't have it. Does that count dude?

I live here and just went to target.

Its too busy and you see degeneracy everywhere take me with you PEASE SAVE ME!!!!

You are the best at pretending to be a part of the U.S. and at being colossal faggots.

Are you planning to visit San Deigo? It's quite beautiful.
>target
That's your first problem.

Get rid of your commies, Mexicans, and Muslims first.
>And Jews

LA is a desert shithole.
Southern California is a steaming pile of shit.

Come to Northern California and enjoy miles of evergreen forest with nobody to bother you.

Travel up the coastline and visit small coastal towns.

California has some amazing parts to it, but you never hear about them because LA and SF have to be as loud and annoying as possible and ruin everything for everyone.

yeah I was the only white person in there......

>I hope the San Andreas fault destroys it all.
Just have Sodom (SF and the Bay Area) and Gomorrah (LA and surrounding areas) sink to the sea and Commiefornia would be cleansed of the filth.

Commiefornia is really a red state, if Sodom and Gomorrah (and its peoples) were to disappear.

Cali steals palm tress form florida to make try attract more tourists to their state

>mfw florida is the most traveled to place on the planet..

State of Jefferson exit when?

Please. I need this.

East coaster here. Recently visited for the first time. It's somehow both exactly like what Sup Forums told me it would be like, and yet strangely different than that and more nuanced.

The homeless are very aggressive in the cities. I wasn't used to that.

Rural California is like fucking West Virginia in some spots, I had no idea Cali had hillbillies.

Lots of drugs and degeneracy everywhere, yet there are also strange outcrops of really handsome, well put together, conservative people all over too. (At least in Northern and Central California.)

Too many Spanish radio stations.

In N Out deserves the hype desu senpai.

Good beer, from everyday stuff like Anchor Steam to pretentious stuff like Pliny the Elder.

Everything is way too fucking expensive.

Overall I would never want to live here, but I'd visit again.

It's fun to head to the beach and grab grunion off the sand during spawning season.

Cail is a mix with Tennesesee, New Mexico, and Florida..

I saw more meth-heads/heroin addicts in Eureka and Crescent City than any other part of Cali.

Nice beaches, weather and landscapes. It's like a continent compressed into a state but we're too tolerant of shitskins.

swap Tennessee with Kentucky and you got it friend-o

California is nice outside of SF and LA

t. San Francisco resident

San Diego is purty.

Born and raised in Southbay (Los Angeles are) - it'll always be home.

Howbeit, I decided to leave around 2 years ago, I'm 25 - currently living in Colorado (and before you say so - no I didn't move here for the weed).

Tax (of all sorts) - general cost of living as soon as you're out of that shit hole becomes a reasonable compromise.

Way too many liberals who think we need to save the world.

What's it like being a millionaire and/or homeless?

How is the weather?

Welp, it kinda sucks right now, nothing I can't handle- California can be very dry too.

>da sucks right now, nothing I can't handle- California can be very dry too.
What about the winter?

California is safe from hedgehogs. Like everything else they are illegal there. Hedgehogs are very dangerous.

Beautiful. Absolute dream compared to North Dakota haha (I did a stint out there too)

San Diego has lovely beaches. La Jolla Cove Beach is one of my favorite places to visit during the summer.

>reas fault destroys it all.
>Just have Sodom (SF and the Bay Area) and Gomorrah (LA and surrounding areas) sink to the sea and Commiefornia would be cleansed of the filth.
The problem is you can go so far into the middle of nowhere in California because of it size but you are still in California.

I'd love to go hiking there and then immediately get the fuck out

Its all relative I guess. I'm in the SGV and want to leave but keep discounting places with harsh winters.

Live here and going to college. Taking a ride to Vegas and getting a job at the Strip. Like holy fuck. EVERYWHERE you need 5+ years of actual experience for entry level jobs in my field, and apparently they mean actual employee and not intern (I checked). In Vegas, they are just searching for a degree and about 20%+ more pay, cheaper housing, etc.

Cali is an illusion man. It looks pretty and interesting, but in reality it is depressing as hell.

I live in Coronado!
The gay liberals call in the "conservative enclave". Its great!

Death Valley is breathtaking. I never tire of it.

Head to Yosemite, Sequoia National Park, Death Valley, go deep into the back country of Sierra Nevadas and then you're done.

The scuba diving is also really good in Big Sur and Catalina Island. After that, get out asap.

>Cali is an illusion man. It looks pretty and interesting,
That is all we really have going for us. The booming manufacturing days are over and the people that remember those days are just about all ready for retirement. Then there is the constant stream of transient residents coming to LA to "make it big" (will go home broke or move to the desert).

Visalia here, I fucking love this area. Huge mountains, huge trees, huge variety of tress, tons of sexy middle class mexican ladies and white ladies, awesome fresh produce, cheap cost of living, easy to get around town.

Some of the best natural beauty in the US.

I hate the cucks that run this place.

>Don't understand something? BAN THAT SHIT!

It's infuriating. Now they're trying to pass legislation to confiscate "high capacity magazines" that THEY ALREADY BANNED.

Besides the retards who run the government the mountains and shit are pretty cool.

Who's this tuckerbox?

Caitlin McSwain

Sacbro here, its comfy as fuck compared to LA.

>tongue piercing

As long as she keeps her gob shut I'll still have a ripper

>Now they're trying to pass legislation to confiscate "high capacity magazines" that THEY ALREADY BANNED.
When they did that in LA zero mags were surrendered to LAPD.

You're pretty hot.

Carlos!

Yeah no one with a brain is just going to hand them over but the next step is them taking steps to enforce it.
I saw someone post something on here: "If they make guns illegal my guns will simply become 'undocumented.'" It amazes me that they think it is a doable task to disarm so many people.

DEPORT THIS

it's comfy during december which is much more than i can say about this place

How can I leave this place for somewhere quieter?

I only make minimum wage.

Native Californian here

Weather this year wasn't too bad.

We're still overrun with snobby liberals, niggers, and beaners though.

The Bay Area and LA County are shitstains. Everything else is alright. Muerta La Raza tacos

>"If they make guns illegal my guns will simply become 'undocumented.'"
This is not a strategy. We all need to make more gun owners just like we need to have children to preserve our race. Once I even got a $200 gift certificate for a friend to buy his first shotgun on his birthday. Now he is a gun owner for life.

Law enforcement officers are almost universally outnumbered 100 to 1. The only possible way anyone could take any American's gun is if the person is willing to give it away, like what happened in Shitpostia.

Ventura here, nice to live between farm lands and ocean, but still way too many people to be fully enjoyable. Still pretty though