He goes to sporting events that don't have tailgates

>He goes to sporting events that don't have tailgates

>he only enjoys an activity when he's drunk
>he doesn't realize he doesn't even enjoy that activity

>implying I bother going to sporting events anymore unless I'm given free tickets

>Tailgates where alcohol is not openly displayed
I did this last week, the utter state of our cucked society. I wanna get drunk as fuck, smoke, and shoot the shit. I dont want to hover around a bunch of fatfuck food and engorge my face and awkwardly mumble shit to each other in between bites

>A

>He goes to sporting events

>FUCKING

damn my captcha is DESPACIO. So close bros

You mean

>Non Americans

>tailgating

lel, only poor as fuck amerifats could come up with it.

>Our stadium is in the middle of nowhere surrounded by a parking lot so that more customers can arrive
>we need a bunch of burgers to survive the next few hours
>too poor to buy food at the stadium
>let's just bbq in the parking lot lol
>wow great idea Brad-Chadrick, I'll invite J'Trillicious and Jesus 'El Gordito' Sanchez as well
>tight, bring some brewskies dawg, but please hide them because of our society's hypocrisies haha

t. Ahmed

Not sorry we don't enjoy cramming our dicks in each other's ass against a fence for 90 minutes for a tie
> inB4 commercials
Even commercials are better than that shit
Corps. make money while I chat up the sloots

I don't even like football. I just went to watch hockey yesterday. But even there you just go to a bar and have a few beers before going to the stadium instead of sitting in a fucking parking lot like some hobo before the actual event.

>He goes to sporting events

Let me reiterate

>Never been to a tail gate party
>Doesn't know how much fun a 3 hour, sport exclusive, day party is

Sad!

How would you know whether I've been to one or not?

Let me reiterate:
Going to a bar with your buds before a sporting event is better than drinking in a parking lot like a bum.

I don't mind going to one of the nearby bars before the game if we have to, but really it's not preferable. It'll always be packed with other people going to the game, so it's a hassle to get a drink, let alone a seat, and noisy as fuck. Tailgating may be somewhat trashy, but you can't beat BYOB and grilling some food. Plus the atmosphere is better. Thousands of other people are tailgating around you, and the anticipation is so much greater being right outside the stadium. Yuros are really missing out desu.

America is such a cancerous country that you build your stadiums in the middle of fucking nowhere just so you can have a massive car park around it so all you fat fucks don't have to walk anywhere, and what you're left with is a situation where your only option if you want to drink is to have a party in a fucking CAR PARK. A LITERAL CAR PARK PARTY. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HOW FUCKING DUMB IS THAT?

>he goes to tailgates but is a Sup Forums neet with no buddies so just sits in his beat up hoopty phone posting and eating cheetos

About as dumb as chanting for no apparent reason, or kicking some little kid's teeth in for wearing a rival's jersey.

>kicking some little kids teeth

lolwut

lol Ameridoops really do that? Like go make a barbecue in a CAR PARK?? And get drunk in strangers car trunks?
Cringe.

>implying americans can ever be violent during sports

this looks even worse than I thought

Why all the gazebos?

I wouldn't exactly call it trashy but trashy people definitely show up, and as for going to a bar vs tailgating? I wouldn't say one is better than the other as they're both fun as fuck. Don't hate until you try it

It's literally just an outdoor bar. gazebos for the sun.

No it's not. It's not even close lmao

t. Bills fan

people who tailgate in Europe are generally referred to as 'gypsies'