What would you do if one day you wake up and you're suddenly deaf?

What would you do if one day you wake up and you're suddenly deaf?

What?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WOKE UP ONE DAY ANF YOU WERE SUDDENLY DEAF

I'd masturbate to traps.

>fuck my gf
>kill myself

i might kill myself because i wouldn't be able to live my life as i currently can.

Probably go to the doctor.

>flip flops in the bathroom
so gross

What if you woke up speaking another language fluently, but forgot English completely? And you couldn’t understand any of your memomories?

WHAT

Kill myself

Don't blast your music and you won't have that problem.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Beethoven wrote some of his best symphonies while deaf so I would do the same of course

Just listen with subtitles. Not that big a deal.

I* masturbate to traps.

This

See this makes me curious. Would those memories make you feel the same way even if you don't understand what was being said?

QUÉ?!?

come to Sup Forums and ask people to describe albums to me

this is now a 10/10

I'd go buy some Beats

I'd put my glasses on.

I'd go get it checked out asap and if it turns out that I'll be deaf for the rest of my life, I would absolutely kill myself

get a cochlear implant

magine the smell

You still can't enjoy music with a CI though.

>I* masturbate to men*

>implying music is good

Start learning sign language.

>I get pegged by women

suicide

but I've never done that though

>But I* did do that

gross

...anus

I wouldn't mind because there's nothing really worth listening to, life and it's meaning ultimately just boils down to eat, shit, perfect your strategies at solo noble and die, and that's all you can truly have and need

kekd
underated post

This. Being a deaf singer songwriter might even be enough of a gimmick to make a success of it.

depends what language that is. If it were something like French or Japanese, then I'd be pretty alright since I read a lot of books by French and Japanese authors, but if it was a language from, say, Africa, then I'd have trouble not wanting to die.
A lot of more powerful memories are impactful because they are universal experiences. The death of my great-grandfather would still define me, even if I couldn't understand what it was that my Uncle said at his funeral that made me cry. My first kiss would still be just as awkward, etc.

I SAAAAAIIIIID

*removes Sup Forums bookmark*

how the hell do you wake up deaf?

someone shoots a shotgun next to your head

**while in an elevator

Ditch music and fully dedicate all of my energy towards writing literature.

>kill my gf
>fuck myself

this but unironically

i would read

the vast majority of memories are visual in nature

*cymbal crash*

Apologies
⠠⠺⠓⠁⠞ ⠺⠕⠥⠇⠙ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠙⠕ ⠊⠋ ⠕⠝⠑ ⠙⠁⠽ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠺⠁⠅⠑ ⠥⠏ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠽⠕⠥⠄⠗⠑ ⠎⠥⠙⠙⠑⠝⠇⠽ ⠙⠑⠁⠋⠦

fuck i'm deaf and blind

I like this anons idea

bump