In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic

In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic.

You are under arrest Chancellor

You can't do this, Im an American! I have rights!

AM I BEING DETAINED OR AM FREE TO GO?

there's a reason then

I want to lick Sheev's feet

Treason is the reason for the season

what makes glowsticks glow

Was Windu's purple saber ever explained further than Samuel Jackson wanted it to be purple?

>give kit fisto the biggest smile in episode 2
>give him the biggest frown in episode 3

What did lucas mean by this?

He's black so they gave him purple drank color.

Palpatine had a point, the Jedi were overstepping their authority.

AM I BEING DETAINED

When he was a young jedi he spilled grape drink on it

Was pretty sure it had something to do with drank. Thanks, friends

It's literally the nigger saber. The grip is fucking gold aswell.

in the behind the scenes documentary Sam spurges out about having a different lightsaber and George sucks up to him and folds.

>The grip is fucking gold aswell.

You implying I'm wrong? There's a bunch of gold on there.

Sidious has a bunch of gold on one of his lightsabers too you redneck piece of bigot shit.

Swagious

>Unirronically calling someone a bigot
Fuck off, you damn well know jackson chose that color to show how black and unique he was.

You're the bigot.

YOU HAVE LOST WHITE BOI

>even in star wars the black is the most naturally powerful
how do white guys even compete?

Sorry I meant to say your the bigot

Can we agree that you're all bigots>

with unlimited power

>Gets thrown out a window by some old dude and his autistic manslave
>Powerful
Really made me think

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI ARE BIGOTS

No I am not a bigot for hating subhuman niggers. Samuel Hackson isn't even born in America and he was put in the movie by George Kike Lucas in order to make niggers look civilized

>Samuel Hackson isn't even born in America

?

So i was thinking. I rewatched ANH the other day and at the point at which Alderaan gets BTFO, Obi Wan feels it. Then i rewatched Revenge of the Sith, and at the point at which order 66 is executed, none of the Jedi feel the other Jedi dying. It's implied that it doesn't happen all at the same time and like loads of Jedi wouldn't have even had clones with them. So why didn't any of them react and start fighting back? It's one of the most glaring errors in any narrative ever.

actually he got betrayed by his own comrade

never relax around whites they will sell you out first chance they get.

Shut up nigger lover. Kikes easily change peoples files just like they changed Barack Hussane Obamas to make it look like he is not born a African muslim

back to Sup Forums racist you're not welcome here.

Yoda felt it but it was also explained that Sidious was so strong in the force that he could cloud the Jedis' minds from sensing danger. This is how Sheev was able to stay undetected as Chancellor

They do feel it. Yoda gets all sick

What if it was Rey arresting him? Would he just start begging for mercy straight away?

It's dubs then.

Then how come, as said, Yoda can feel it? Did you have to be a certain power level to feel it?

Well yeah. Yoda was the strongest Jedi with the force

Keked

> you will never sink your lightsaber into Rey's tight young body, scalding her stomach and searing her intestines together as she screams in agony, writhing around, making the black charcoal mound of a wound even larger on her soft, soft belly flesh, as you cut into her hips she scerams even more, as you hold the lightsaber mere milimeters from her soft breasts, burning them slowly, a slow cook, a marination almost. She writhes on the ground but she is helpless as you hold the lightsaber to her throat, pulling away her tan woolen clothing and forcing your thick wriggling chode into her sweaty, unwashed cunt. It is still tight seeing as she has barely fucked anyone in her lonely little hideout, and you push her face down into the dust and sand, letting her choke on it as you rape her violently, your thighs smooshing her buttocks, you fingers clawing at her naked breasts, drawing lines of blood along them. As she orgasms, you sink the lightsaber into her back, right out her chest, forming fulmites all through the sand as it crystalizes it into glass and sticks her body to it, her scream of pain echoing across the desert, deadened by the sand, as she experiences ultimate ecstasy and ultimate agony at the same time, before going limp, as you finish in her corpse, your seed dripping from her sandy pussy as you leave her to be mummified by the searing desert heat.

A shit lord?!

Execute digits 66

The ceiling looks like a background from futurama

I hate sand...

you look like a background from futurama

>Powerful Sith Lord who may've killed many Jedi, may have an unknown number of guards/droids protecting him from this very situation
>"Me and of my 3 friends will arrest him, that'll do."

they were the 4 best duelists in the entire jedi and two of them got killed instantly.

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

>le obvious bait
try batiting autists on plebbit, genderfluid niggerkin

they were the 4 best CHUMPS

Jesus christ dude find an outlet for your weird creativity rage

>hey yode? mace here so uh.. anakin just admitted sheev is a sith lord. none of the guys around here are really up to the task all we have is that long necked fucker so could you get your green ass back here from that monkey planet? thanks senpai.

>le pol boogeyman
What the fuck is your problem mate? Keep talking shit to your masters and don't see who has the last laugh on the day of the rope.

WEW

Impressive.

Purple is the color of royalty, and he wuz kingz and shit

>I'm about to arrest the evil mastermind behind everything, who should I bring with me?
>Two literal whos and Kit Fisto, who apparently can't fight anymore

Bravo Lucas

Excuse me that's Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin you're talking about, two jedi council members.
show some fucking respect.

>Show some respect to two Jedi so useless they couldn't even block a single strike from Sidious

No

The whole Sheev clouding minds thing is fucking idiotic

Nice

>arresting a leader for having different religious views
Did anakin do nothing wrong?

HOHOHOHOOOOLLLLY SHITT

It will be done milord.

Could someone shop in CIA?, has someone shopped in CIA?

Would have been cooler if sheev took out only one of the jedi right away and then held his own vs the other three, slowly picking them off until it was just him and windu