V > III > IV=VI > RO > II > VII > I

V > III > IV=VI > RO > II > VII > I

>II and VII over anything
'no'

V > IV = VII > RO > VI > III > II > I

Only shit orderings differ much from this.

Everyone with a brain knows Episode II is hands down one of the worst films ever made

V > IV > VI >>> VII = I > III > dogshit > II

>III that high
>I that low
>II that high

OP is literally a physical, walking form of cancer.

5 > 4 > 3 = 6 > 1 > 7 > 2

VII=VI

Other than that yes

What made Empire Strikes back so good?

nothing. V being ranked first is a meme

>VII being that high
go to bed Walt

7 really sucked, I wish for everyone that took part in writing and producing that movie to die violently. Except for the actors, to be reasonable. It's not their fault, they were just hired for their roles.

This
Personally I'd rate II lowest and VII right under IV

If you inherently dislike VII you're a moronic autist who falls for bad internet memes

V > IV > VI > III = VII > I > II
Cannot refute this

>Battle of hoth
>Luke training on Dagobah
>No death star
>luke vs vader on bespin
Did I forget anything?

The REAL tier ordering system, pay attention

God Tier:
Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back

Jedi Tier:
Return of the Jedi

Autistic Savant Lucas Tier:
I, II, III

Corporate Focus Group Fan Pandering Tier:
VII, Rogue One

No.

V > IV > VI > VII > III = RO > I > II

V > IV > RO = VI > III >>>>>>> VII > I > II

these are facts

Rofl Rogue One being better than Return are you kidding me.

Nu-Starwars is the cancer killing cinema.

I forgot RO between VI and III

>ranking III lower than VI

>not being able to recognize an equals sign and what it signifies
sad!

4 = 5 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2 = 7

Name the things from III that are more memorable or better than in VI.

VI has slave leia, the emperor, Jabba, Sarlack, Bobba Fett, Rankor, fucking so many solid Starwars things.

The only bad (significantly so) parts are Ewoks and lul you're my sister after all.

The final confrontation between Luke and Vader is imo the best part of all starwars movies.

Dark ending
Han and Leia chemistry
Luke and Yoda
The twist
Strong script in general

If you put ANY of the last 5 Star Wars movies above ANY of the Original Trilogy films, you are the cancer

The OT has craft and care put into it to the highest degree. The atmosphere, the pacing, the feeling of wonderment and adventure. It felt like a real world. A unique film-making vision brought to life.
None of the new movies have any of that. They are just like regular movies; no real craftsmanship, no wonderment or immersion.

Yes you tasteless homo

5>4>R1>6>3>7=1>2

>

5 > 4 > RO = 6 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2
This is objectively correct and you know it

>not liking Anakin and Obi-Wan's duel

how does Sup Forums feel about John Boyega's performance as Finn?

Eh, You know how its going to end anyways. Its probably the best part of the entire prequel trilogy, but its still just super effects-driven generally over choreographed melodrama.

If it was a bit more raw and a few minutes shorter without as much ridiculous stunts then it could have been the best.

It sucks but no worse than anyone else in TFA. They seem more like they're in a Star Wars themed SNL skit than a real film.

V > IV > RO > III > VI > I > II

>7 higher than 3,

no it's not facts at all

Seven would be below 1 for me since it is a literal rehash.

are the lightsaber duels in TFA good?

This

No

sheev pls

no, the one between sheev and windu was laughably better

V (10) > III (9.5) >IV (9) = VII(9) > VI (8.5) > II (8) = I (8) > RO (5)

You faggots ranking rogue one above any the 7 main titles.... complete idiot fan boys you are.

For a minute I thought I was on Sup Forums and people were ranking the best chords to use. This thread is now worse than before

Absolutely Barbaric

>VII (9/10)
>VII being ranked alongside the OT
shill please

Oh hey yeah there are just enough Star Wars films for the 7 scale chords.

Maybe we should decide the correct order based on which corresponding chord progression sounds best.

IV>V=III>>>>>>>>>>>>>who gives a shit. the rest are mediocre to garbage.

V>IV>VI>VII>III>RO>I=II

who was the best Prequel-era Jedi?

>5 > 4 > RO = 6 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2
>This is objectively correct and you know it
Close...
> 5 > RO > 4 > 6 = 7 >>>>> 1 > 2 = 3
Even Jar Jar isn't as bad as the romance & ungoldy pathetically portrayed "turn" in Anakin's character.
You don't mass murder fucking children to save your wife who MIGHT be in danger, holy fucking shit.

>>ranking III lower than VI
NOTHING in 6 is half as bad ass the horridness of Hayden's cringy struggle to sound tough or even angry. And the space battle in 6 is better then anything in 3.

VII was a good movie. It had story, characters, and a little bit of everything that makes a star wars movie.

Rogue One has no characters. Nothing likable. No story. Boring characters. Boring plot.

The only thing it has is a bunch of fan service meaningless shit with a space battle and darth vader for 30 seconds. People only like these if they are 12 or man children who never grew up. It's not one bit engaging because we all know it's for some stupid plans that nobody cared about in the first place because we already know the death star gets blown the fuck up.

>People only like these if they are 12 or man children who never grew up
oh so you're that user, huh. sorry for making the mistake of interacting with you

Episodes 1-7 are real star wars movies.

Rogue One is not a star wars movie. It's a fan fiction for faggots to jerk off to lightsabers at ATACTs.

>Rogue One has no characters. Nothing likabl
Your full of mother fucking shit.
>It's not one bit engaging because we all know it's for some stupid plans
This isn't about the fucking plans, its about sacrifice and nobility in the face of death.

I don't even find Ewoks THAT annoying, no more annoying than C3PO really

His performance was fine, his character was shit and had to be written out of the rest of the films.

>fan service
The only things in the film that don't add anything fan service wise is the cameos of the droids and the bar thugs.

>and had to be written out of the rest of the films.
I thought he lived though

V>IV>VII>VI>RO>I>III>II

>The OT has craft and care put into it to the highest degree. The atmosphere, the pacing, the feeling of wonderment and adventure. It felt like a real world. A unique film-making vision brought to life.
>None of the new movies have any of that. They are just like regular movies; no real craftsmanship, no wonderment or immersion.
And yet all of that is EXACTLY what I got out of Rogue One. It is a fucking thousand times more well crafted and immersive then the prequels.

He'll be back in IX or the end of VIII sure but at that point it would be less of a role

Disappointing. Finn had more potential for character growth than Rey or Poe who were the other two main characters

V>IV>VI>RO>VIII>III>I>II

is the only objectively correct ranking, '=' movies is not ranking.

>sacrifice and nobility in the face of death
Too bad the Rebels in Rogue One were never once portrayed as noble. From start to finish, they were cowardly backstabbers making stupid decisions acting out of self preservation and the plot forcing Jyn to give a speech about good vs evil given everything the Rebellion did to her up until that point made me burst out laughing in the theater.

No it's not. Rogue One ... I couldn't tell you a thing about any of the characters. Even the main character didn't even want to be there. She was the most disinterested hero i've ever seen.

It's about sacrifice and nobility? Where are we shown that any of the characters are noble? When are we shown that they are anything at all? How do I give a shit about their sacrafice when they are a bunch of depressing losers who spend all movie "going to get the thing so that we can blow the thing up"

>'=' movies is not ranking.
what did he mean by this?

V>IV=RO>VI>>>II=III>>VII=I

original trilogy > prequel triogy > disney fanfic

V > IV > VI = VII > III = RO = II > I

Putting any of the prequels above any of the original movies or VII is retard tier

dogshit=I>II>III>>>>>>V>IV>>>VI>>>>>>>===>~VII>RO

The proper viewing order is

3 - 6 - 4 - 2 - 5 - 1

Treat them like actual episodes with different characters.

Yet what's interesting is how different VII and RO is. VII made NuCanon fags happy while RO was more liked by EU oldfags.

>II=III>VII

Jesus Christ it wasn't that bad

watching all these guys die was surprisingly sad after binging the Clone Wars

>Calling A New Hope "Star Wars"

V = IV > VI

Other movies literally don't matter and aren't even in the same league as the OT.

Their rankings are:

III = VII >> I >>> II >>>> RO

Only plebs disagree. Dubs confirm.

>Characters persevered through legitimate struggles without being super-heroes or invulnerable badasses
>Twists that added meaning to the story
>main characters grow as characters, becoming better versions of themselves than how they started

>the wonders of the Force are expanded upon
>turns out one of the greatest Jedi is a miniature frog thing, signifying that the Force is something beyond the physical
>bad guy with clear and soon understandable motivations
>Empire still imposing monstrosity in spite of losing Death Star
>No Death Star
>Vader turning out to be Luke's father adds depth to Luke's understanding of himself and the Force
>Han Solo acts like Han Solo, Leia acts like Leia, Luke acts like Luke

>noble
Going on a suicide mission is noble.
>they were cowardly backstabbers
Not fucking once is that true. Cassian killing his spy early on was to keep what info the guy had leaked from being revealed to the empire if they tortured it out of him.

I only watch the movies. Fuck the canon and reading books and watching cartoons.

VII never fucked with my concept of canon because I never cared about the EU. It made me happy because it was a star wars movie.

RO did not make me happy because it was a boring story about a boring plot point with boring characters. The only thing that made it star wars was the fact that there was a star wars setting and they used star wars space ships and darth vader came and did some force powers.

Even though VII was a soft reboot of IV, it still actually had characters you understood and cared about. You still had a story and plot that made sense and kept you on edge.

Rogue one... was like HEY spoilers they blow up the death star. The only way to make that fun was to have good characters. Guess what? No good characters.

>Where are we shown that any of the characters are noble?
Standing against the empire at all is noble, dying to save lives is noble.
>How do I give a shit about their sacrafice when they are a bunch of depressing losers
Because they are incredible sympathetic and tragic and have lead horrible lives thanks to the evil they are fighting against.

As a stand alone movie I'd agree, but in the context of what it did to the Star Wars Universe and how it poorly it reflects on everything that happened before - I simply can't forgive that. If they wanted to reboot SW then reboot it, don't drag down everything that came before it.

post yfw pic related shows up in Episode 8

>standing up at all is nobile, dying to save lives is noble
Well from that perspective you could say Stormtroopers and the Empire are nobile. Are they not dying to save lives of their own people? Seriously, the characters could care less. One of the Rebels straight up executes somebody at the beginning of the scene. So noble. So noble being a terrorists. Tragic lives? I guess all criminals are just living tragic lives because of their tragic pasts.

I was not sympathetic for Jyn. She had no goals or aspirations. Her father was actually the only character who was interesting really. Why was the story not about him instead of his bitchy daughter?

Either way you put it, there is no character development. You are wrong and you can't prove it.

It was Episode 4 with none of the charm, put together with duct tape and nostalgia. It had good effects and a mary sue protagonist with a bumbling pet black dude.

End yourself Disneyshill

>episode 7 being on par with the originals
Get out

Who is that? Benicio's character?

Was III really that bad? surely it's better than most of the others

Vader's force ghost

TFA is more vague than retards on Sup Forums realize
Most complains comes from overlooking the plot and small details

TFA's consistant action, refreshing characters and deep plotlines are superior to the toy-selling commercial ROTJ is

Still can't get over how well written Kylo Ren is

Thank you for confirming my belief that NuCanon fags don't give a damn about the SW universe. It's clear your type hates subtlety and complexity, which fits with being allergic to literature - thus sustaining chronic shit taste.

This is acceptable

It was a soft reboot.. introduced new characters... set up the next two movies.

I love all star wars movies including the prequels. I just don't like Rogue One because that movie failed at everything. It was the worst star wars movie.

VII actually was at least similar to one of the greatest movies of all time. Anyone who hates VII just don't like the OT.

I love the complexities of the episodes 1-7. I'm not a child therefore I don't care about the rest because everything you need to know should be in the main films.

If you think Rogue one was full of subtlety and complexity, then you have terrible vision when it comes to story writing.

TCW cartoon was better than all 3 prequel movies and TFA

>Rogue One failed at everything
>It was the worst Star Wars movie
>If you hate VII you don't like the Original 3

How does one have taste this shit?

Lets not get carried away, user. The best parts of TCW are excellent but that show is exactly as inconsistent as the rest of the Star Wars franchise.