What language should i learn to fugg the most qts

what language should i learn to fugg the most qts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZ_5CGOxTXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mandarin or SEA macaco

>mandarin
china? I thought that shitty country was already starved for women

yes but if you aren't Chinese then you'll stand out and have an advantage because arr rook same

brazilian

unironically Spanish

Prove coreano

Spanish - LATAM 'nuff said
Russian - Speaking Russian opens a huge door to getting women there..t. lived there
Brazilian Portuguese - Obviously
Mandarin
Thai

Learning a slut's language is the most beta thing you can do. A slut doesn't want some faggot who spent years in his room practicing her language, she wants a Chad who can barely communicate with her.

Is that why you learned English?

>thai

Did you even read my post you fuckwit

nobody finds your smelly lawnmower fastfood language attractive, chicano. Mexicans ruined the spanish language for everyone.

I found that speaking some of an obscure language like that gets you some major points. It worked in Greece for me.
How do Israeli chicks react to a foreign guy trying to speak Hebrew?

Please, stop posting, here you monolingual fuck.

If you're white, Japanese. Japanese girls love white cock.

pic related

>studying a language to fuck hairy asians
This virgin mind

Body language

>not liking pubic hair
t. Virgin
Anyways all the girls I was with the last time I was there were shaved.

pajeet knows whats up

>hairy
wtf I want to learn Japanese now

So study Japanese lazy cunt :)

Memes aside, spanish. It's not even a contest. Lots of countries to choose from including the usa

Thanks. I love you too.

ich spreche deutsch

This is true. Spanish sounds awful here, and I'm assuming it's all Mexican Spanish.

>and I'm assuming it's all Mexican Spanish.
theirs a big difference in the low class Spanish you hear poor mexicans speak and the Spanish rich upper class Mexicans speak, i grew up learning lower class rural mexican Spanish(cause thats what my family comes from) but my dad, who went to a military academy and university always talks about how shitty rural mexican Spanish is.

this video is a pretty good example of the kind of Mexican Spanish my dad learned to speak
youtube.com/watch?v=XZ_5CGOxTXU

>yy-yeah goys, our wimmenz don't want y-you!
kek, i say "mayim" and "lehem" or "ahava" and your slags jump all over me. sorry shlomo.

>t. lived there

Mind going on a bit about how/why you ended up there and what your experience was like?

t. thinking of moving there for work

What if you aren't a charismatic actor with a deep and resounding voice?