Australia is saving garage punk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKCpPWEvZJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=pIX6YbpJ5wM
soundcloud.com/tricky-mac-benny-t/down-for-a-sesh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YouTube algorithms are saving industry plants

and when I think about you IT MAKES ME WANNA FART

so its not just me who gets spammed by this shit?

No it's not, I just switched from Youtube on mobile to newpipe a few days ago and it's already much better.

living in melbourne this type of music becomes absolutely insufferable. the melbourne scene is fucking gasping for a band that isn't 4 hipsters larping as 80s bogan punks on their expensive fender guitars that their parents bought them.

I actually agree with this, I hope they do well.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKCpPWEvZJ0

australian music not bad grug like

Verified you can't swim a dead cat around melbourne without hitting a mullet/moustache combo

the only good aussie band that did this was eddy current supression ring and they did it like 10 years ago. all these little posh wankers are just trying to bite eddy current.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIX6YbpJ5wM

I miss those guys

Australia wishes they had a scene as good as Dunedin in the 70s-90s

i know right. that video is so genuinely australian. not in a tacky bogan obnoxious vb yeah cunt gday way. it's just authentically aussie.

They're not industry plants though they're random Bogan kids who got lucky.

how the fuck did they get on 7 news (one of the most conservative news stations in aus) if they aren't plants?

Punk isn't really offensive music to conservatives anymore

A sad truth. I'm really hoping for a punk revival in the next five years as long as it would leave out identity politics, which it probably wouldn't.

What even is "garbage punk?"

>caring about politics in your music

If it bangs it bangs, regardless of the politics. I can fuck with G.L.O.S.S. and Crass as well as Skrewdriver or the Cro-Mags.

>which it probably would
it's literally the only politics musicians understand

this song is shit

hopefully they can do better

There should be more guys ripping off inxs and nick cave

I NEEED YOU TONIGHT

Are you joking? There are tons of bands like that, sure, but there are also tons of bands that aren't like that.

this is painfully true. i dream of somewhere like tasmania becoming something like the dunedin scene, but it simply won't happen. besides a few decent al montford projects, melbourne is a lost cause

this. punk gigs feel like an antifa convention these days
If it bangs it bangs, regardless of the politics.
songs about "stolen lands" or flavour of the month greenie politics don't bang at all, unfortunately

Australia is saving hip-hop

soundcloud.com/tricky-mac-benny-t/down-for-a-sesh

Garage punk is alive and well in the Midwest, we don't need your prison colony horseshit

Who?

Are you talking about stuff like Lumpy and the Dumpers and Mark Winter?

CAMP ANNAWANMA, WE HOLD YOU IN OUR HEARTS

Shutup dickhead

Best venues to play in melbourne if you're not that weird bogan-core?

>guys
ummm sweetie

NWI already did, and way better than those dweebs

The records can be good, but the live experience gets totally destroyed.

she's so homely, she seems like the kinda girl I'd love to wake up next to each morning

bootlickers don't get punk, that's why you don't get it