Muh elite... muh shills... muh jews

OK Sup Forums, so if there really is a bunch of elite people in power rigging elections, media, banks, etc. then why was brexit allowed to happen? It would have only taken a small percentage to rig the vote for remain. Where's your liberal overlord conspiracy or muh jews or whatever now?

They can really only rig this nowadays if it's close, like Austria, our 2000 election.

>then why was brexit allowed to happen?
because ANGLOOOOOOOOOOO

Just wait, the final results will have remain ~1% above leave.

It was close though. 51.6% to 48.4%. That's totally rig-able, especially for people as powerful as the joos/shadow gov't/elite/eu-overlords/muslims/whatever

you can only cheat so much

I'm pretty sure they tried everything to rig the election
yesterday the media said, all exit poll where saying "remain" was wining before the bureau were even close to discourage peoples of voting

I'm pretty sure they just could not cheat enough to stop this

Lol it isn't gonna go through, 150% votes incoming rig that shit like Austria.

it's 800,000 votes difference right now. Pretty tough to rig. Austria was decided by what, 50,000 votes? And our elections are rigged through the electoral college, not popular votes.

87.2% reporting,
28,305,853 votes counted total so far
32,460,841 votes total expected to be 100%
4,154,988 votes left to be counted
2,554,392 of those votes would have to go to remain for remain to be at 50% in the end, which would mean 61.5% of the votes left to be counted would have to be for remain.
i really just don't see it happening, but we will see

they want brexit to happen, they were shorting the pound and buying gold. Soros shifted out of the stockmarket and into gold. It was always their plan to implode the EU and profit from it.

The Queen came out for it. It's pretty clear she has nativist sentiments, bless her

I'm an American, I don't regularly watch British TV, however upon watching it for the first time I have to say that there is a strong right wing contingent involved in the production. Not to say that the news is slanted that way, it's actually very neutral by American standards.

What do I mean? Well usually when you watch American News every single story is slanted for political effect. For example, flip on ABC news and you'll get 3 stories back to back about extreme weather phenomena (obviously pushing global warming shit). You'll get someone talking about racism in a small town somewhere, or coverage of President Obama's latest genius political move.

You almost never see a story that would play well with a right wing audience, never never never. However when I was watching British news, I saw the stories about the migrant invasion. I saw a story widely advertised about a Muslim who was arrested for planning to decapitate someone. All of these stories feed into a right wing narrative.

It's clear to me that there is at least some right leaning infrastructure inside these news organizations. Either on the financial side, or perhaps the CEOs or news anchors.

And since the media is largely run by those who are handling the levers of power, this tells me that there is a faction amongst the British elite that want a nativist Britain. Likely the faction the Queen belongs to

makes you wonder how much leave really won by for it to be this close and them still win

Much of the media owned by the elite did say that Remain will win and advocated on their behalf with celebrity spokespersons/puppets

>then why was brexit allowed to happen?
It didn't happen yet. It's quite likely that EU will appease UK in some way and they'll have to vote again.

m-maybe they wanted the UK out?

This is what I'm wondering... something else is at play here, if the Jewluminatti elites didn't want Brexit to happen then it wouldn't

They are trying to divide white countries to weaken them further, make it that much easier for the mudshit invasion to conquer Europe

>The Queen came out for it. It's pretty clear she has nativist sentiments, bless her

The queen won the vote.

She won it.

They all bet against the pound kek. They're literally making billions as I type this.

Maybe, just maybe, you lefties and shitskins got played as pawns in a far bigger game. Ever think of that?

We never wanted it in tbph.

You do realize that the brexit isn't legally binding in any way ? It was just a shit show in order to send a message to brussel, nothing else

They had a woman killed to try to stop the Brexit. I think they were counting on that...

BECAUSE even though he campaigned to remain, SOROS and other jews are going to profit out of this somehow.

Divide and rule.

BECAUSE YOU FUCKING FAILED

HOW DOES IT TASTE YOU POZI FAGGOTS

Dumbass, have you any fucking idea how much Brexit aids Israel?

Because a massive war in europe is good for expanding israel.

You an only fudge so many numbers

>merchant tricks fail
>deny merchant tricks
>ANOTHER FAILED MERCHANT TRICK

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

>being this terrified

HOW DOES IT FUCKING TASTE, SCHLOMO

Too dangerous. Far easier and more lucrative to engineer another Ukraine crisis situation