He has no idea what is yet to come, this is only the beginning

>Muslim scum complaining about extremism
That's rich

The next decade is going to be one wild ride thats for sure

TRUMP 2016

I can only hope.

fucking hope so

It's great, isn't it? :^)

It is a harbinger of what is to come. Right wing populist nationalists protecting Europe once more from the threat of Islamic invasion.

This is a GOOD thing.

He's afraid. He better leave while he still can.

He's mad his plans to take over the UK by outbreeding the whites might be hindered now that UK has become uncucked. Fuck off back to the middle east you muslim scum.

>The pendulum is starting to swing back
I told those leftist faggots to take it easy since the farther you push the pendulum the stronger it swings back

God I hope so

>mohammed already shitting itself
good

What a time to be alive.

The cycle continues forever.

THE PENDULUM SWINGS

Good.

More to come, don't worry.

IT'S AFRAID

Let's hope so.

I know, and it makes me so damned excited!
Can't wait for November, when it's our turn to uncuck ourselves...

He's completely right. The left should've known it would only be a matter of time before their mistreatment of the right came around to bite them. Brexit is just the beginning, Trump becoming president will be the next step.

Yes. Shitskin wanted sharia law. Now he'll face one of the most dangerous things which is right winged nationalism. They're to blame.

TRUMP 2016!

I want Immortan Don to carry me into Trumphalla, shiny and gold.

OF COURSH

Fuck no. Once the rest of the world sees how Britain fucked themselves economically in this, plenty will wake up from this right wing populism bullshit.

Oh I do love nationalism; it reminds us of the hunt!

It totally is. And I will squash you basement dwelling cucks that advocate for it. Enjoy your tendies while you can. I fucking hate you.

Sort of in that the Anglo sphere tends to swing left and right together

"What would happen if I was to remove the UK?"

"It would be very painful"

"You're a big empire"

"For you"

>butthurt shitskin detected

Something bothering you :^)

I would fucking hope so. The Asian market is already crashing. I don't want to lose my money because some alt-right fedora-loving fucks decided that they're scared of brown people. FUCK.

good god let me off this wild ride

Considering we're just at the beginning of the full swing, he's pretty right.

Thank you for reminding me he existed.
>Even after Brexit and Trump they still think the alt-right isn't a legitimate political expression

Loving every laugh.

I see now...

>butthurt kikes detected

>legit

>being cucked by influential rich people

Enjoy trumps balls you fucking weak link.

>not saving cash to buy during a crash
thanks for being a retarded market normie
made a killing in 2009 and 2011 because of you retards

The Asian market doesn't fucking work like that you mongoloid. It is much more bank controlled. Who do you think is behind this (((crash))) hmm?

Why do they wear that du rag?

Cry more! I want to hear your scream!

Got plenty of both. But prefer that some tail-dragging Europeans don't tank my goddamn investments.

I hope so. Can you feel it guys? It's the end of this miserable decade of progressivism. God damn I love all you britbongs right now. That pendulum is beginning to swing and it's gonna swing fucking hard!

KEK WILLS IT.

>mudshit opinion
Intothetrashitgoes.jpg

>being this cucked by an alt-right forum

Well you got me, I always trust people that reply with anime gifs. It's almost like real life!

Does he ask why?

Because people are sick of being told what to do. Sick of having government prioritizing themselves and others overseas over the working class.

Yes he is right, he and his buddies caused it after all.

More than 1000 British girls raped, and thats just Rotterdam. Britain took the first step today, but many more are yet to come to achieve greatness.

>being cucked by influential rich people

The irony that this comes from a fucking Soros shill is too much to handle.

If you could even take the fucking IQ test you'd be able to avoid losing money on a golden opportunity like this but you just couldn't help yourself from fucking up.

Fuck your stocks bitch, this is FREEEEDOM.

Globalists will try harder to stop right wing movenments

I fucking hope so El Salvador. I fucking hope so.

Like I give a flying fuck about Soros. The only people he's manipulated and muscled are you alt-right faggots who worry about him and eat his shit up constantly. You're literally the only people that make him money.

Also no, I didn't lose money yet, and my brokers better not have either.

>thinking stocks are shit
>voting for trump

pick one you beta bitch

Exactly. My stocks are freedom. I invest in people and companies and enable the to make the world great. But then a giant portion of the EU wusses out and leaves. My freedom to make money has been infringed upon.

You seem upset.

My jims are literally so rustled. Hope your tendies are adequate tonight and literally go fuck yourself you irreverent fuck.

>didn't lose money
stop complaining you fucking pussy

oh ok you're just baiting really hard. You had me for a second there

Or I'm a reasonable liberal. Which you don't see often. I do have money to lose over this, and this pisses me off. I'll complain because people scared of brown people ruining the economy is fucking bullshit. I also own guns. Classical liberals literally stump you alt-right fucks.

>islamofacist fears modern facism

It will blow up in their faces. The more they fight, the stronger we get. This is a global movement against tyranny.

>not shorting in anticipation of brexit
Thanks for donating to my yacht fund, rube