Vikings discussion

I just fell into the "Vikings" meme, and let me tell you:

It's so poorly portrayed I can't believe my eyes some times.

>History Channel

Fucking top kek, what a shame, even HBO would've done a better job. People will actually believe that Vikings possessed the technology and artwork that's shown in the series.

Dropped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T31nEDN0o2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>shield wall

Kek I think it's great

Well excuse me but Vikings are the master race so of course they were highly advanced

DOn't be racist.

they should turn their boats upsidedown on land and use them as tanks

youtube.com/watch?v=T31nEDN0o2E

kino

the show was never supposed to be realistic dumbass

>dumbass

What's the point of trying to make a cheap version of game os thrones and calling it vikings then?

viewers?
it's like that finding bigfoot show or that amish mafia show or that ghost hunters shit

Why do they portray Britains as they were Turkish? Pretty sure the 1st king tha shows up is one.

because it's still obviously based off vikings culture history and ragnar saga

you know, because you were there

I know more than you. Of that simple fact I'm certain.

Scandinavians have been faggots for millennia, they're doing an accurate portrayal

>what is HISTOTY

Pro tip: It's not a story

The intricate wood artwork completely breaks immersion.

it's not a cheap version of game of thrones...it's comparable but it's still great in its own way

to be honest the production quality from the past 2 seasons of vikings have looked a lot better than GOT

i love this show. fuck you user.

it gets a bit tiresome when they slaughter an army and lose maybe one man. why do they portray the anglo saxons as such limp wristed god fearing women with no training in combat whatsoever?

>great

it's shit

nice opinion

Probably an unpopular opinion but I think I like the show more now that Ragnar isn't in it. Towards the end all his parts were honestly extremely boring. Season 2 badass Ragnar was the best.

It's a fact, the show is garbage. It was decent in earlier seasons but now it's taking a nosedive. Budget has nothing to do with quality, expensive shit is still shit.