Lowlife Kinos

Looking for kinos that describe lowlife lifestyles. Loners, losers and rejects of all kind living in a Dystopian rathole.

Can you feed my depression and anxiety please?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1437358/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/heaven-knows-what-evil-lurks-in-the-hearts-of-jews/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nightcrawler

The machinist

heaven knows what

The accountant

>average/tv/poster.jpg

I wish kek

Withnail & I

out of the furnace
the fighter
the machinist

why is he so good at playing lowlifes?

Harsh Times as well

The Salton Sea

Leaving Las Vegas
Gummo, actually everything by Harmony Korine
Drugstore Cowboy
Midnight Cowboy
Taxi Driver

Basketball diaries

Not OP, I watched Taxi Driver yesterday...it was too real to me

he's actually a bit of a scumbag?

Seems like the movie I need. I forgot to mention I was looking for psychological elements too. Taxi Driver will be the first one in my list.

Thank you all for the great suggestions, I'll check them all.

I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about christian bale. U wouldn't say this shit to him irl, hes jacked, not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants, and hangs with the hottest bitches. Yall are pathetic lol.

Christian pls

He's Welsh.

OI OI GUYS

I remember seeing this Nippon (?) Mafia kino a few years back. IIRC they used Italian Thompsons (not sure) and there was this scene the biggest shootout happened and one of the main guys shoot down the ceiling candelabra in a restaurant where the big oppressive mobs were hanging out. Any idea what this is?

My favorite Scorsese movie and De Niro's best role imo. It also really captures that pre-Guiliani New York City feel.
Next would be Midnight Cowboy if you want a continuation of depraved gotham.

The Man Who Sleeps
Eraserhead
The Pawnbroker
Blue Ruin
Oslo, August 31st
The Hunt
The Conversation
Werckmeister Harmonies
The Elephant Man

Hes not really a low life, hes a very motivated individual at the bottom of the totem pole

Tokyo Drifter?

Filth. Scotland is a dystopian shithole.

Do we even need to point this out

GUMMO

Doesn't look like that man. I'll keep searching.

the drive man is not a lowlife

my video diary desu

publish it desu

What he does is what makes him a low life. He is still a low life after he owns a bunch of vans and is partnered with a news channel.

seconding this whole list, true lonerkino

Requiem for a Dream
Trainspotting
Star Wars: The Force Awakens

>The Hunt
what?

loneliness, social rejection and isolation are some of the films core themes

But his social rejection is caused by a third party, it's not really low life loser core if his "flaws" aren't an inherent part of his personality.

well there aren't a lot of "lowlife loner loser in a dystopian rathole" movies to choose from so I picked something which has some similar themes in the narrative

great film. wish i could watch it for the first time again. *stares into glass of fizzy water*

This one kino isn't well known and It fulfill all your criterias. Loved it.
imdb.com/title/tt1437358/

Bad Lieutenant
Pusher Trilogy
Rundskop

This desu senpai

also aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/heaven-knows-what-evil-lurks-in-the-hearts-of-jews/

kek

loved it

shit is scary in a weird way also

1st Rocky movie

Same rules apply.