Which one is superior

which one is superior

Models nowadays are supposed to be tall and ayylmaos, not beautiful

Liu obviously because her appearance doesn't make her look like a bitch.

LEft

Right looks like a literal alien

me on the right

left is what white people like, right is what asian people like.

Liu is fierce. She embodies the Chinese wild in her bone structure while also presenting aesthetics. I want her in my army when we take over the world.

Are grey ayylmaos highly evolved Chinese people from the future from a parallel universe? After China won the Race War in an alternate dimension?

would be happy with either but dayum dat Liu

Liu is the type of women you breed with just for her superior genes

Need to see right one without make up first to make a decision.

both look like silly fob chinese-ameri bitches on ca, not real chinese beauty

I used to have a gf who looked like Fan Bingbing on the right. But I took shrooms and LSD and the trips told me she was really a grey ayylmao in the body of a Chinese girl which really freaked me the fuck out. After that I could only see her and other Chinese girls as ayylmaos. Has anyone else had the same experience of seeing/having visions of Chinese girls as ayylmaos?

Yes and I am totally into it.
I like the ayylmaos of every race.

Lucky me, i'm tall and i look like an ayy lmao

Liu looks better + interesting features

I really like Siberian looking, vaguely Native American girls with small, narrow eyes and high cheek bones and strong looking teeth tbqh

Southeast Asian and Chinese girls look soulless to me desu.

t. Korean American male

Both are ugly.

exquisite taste

t. sunburn-american

This

Liu Wen is the only choice

Onle males posses real beauty.
Females are disgusting.

fucking ugly

i think she looks masculine in this pic. idk why

Praise tengri

just a slight amount can be nice
she even has it a bit in the OP

indeed, praise Tengri/Finland!

Westerners prefers 'fierce sexy' look
How about this Jap?

looks like average blonde slut
mexico is not western

left one is more aesthetically pleasing and stands on her on feet while the right one shallowly serves the pre packaged beauty ideals without leaving a lasting impression.

i dunno i saw prettier girls in china than any of them

nailed it

okay true, but you must believe that females with pretty boy genes are beautiful in that they can breed and produce pretty boys/ handsome men. This is why Liu is beautiful.

>mexico is not western

left is ugly asian looking and right is disgusting ailen plastic surgeried looking

t. likes generic blondes

I'd sire sons with the one on the left, and daughters with the one on the right.

gay

>blondes
>generic
>meanwhile asian chicks literally arr rook same

I mean generic levels of attractiveness. Of course stunning blondes exist. It's just that I keep seeing non-whites worship plain bitches and it must feel just like how an Asian feels about yellowfaggots.

the left has incredible cheekbones

euros would literally kill for those

one of my friends at uni looks like that
always wondered whereabouts in china she was from since she looked different to every other chinese person we get here
guess I have the answer now

>liking skeletons

ew

my man

not my man

you're genetically programmed to be attracted to low body fat

wait I'm into skellingtons but I thought thicc was technically the natural way because of muh caveman scarcity and fertility
I just love bony facial aesthetics

literal skeletons aren't attractive
you're meant to go for lean, vaguely muscular women with wide hips

Why not both?
I just need a bony face

Estás pendejo o qué?

>which one is superior
Forget about that.You can call me racist but the one on the right doesn't look human.There is something off about that face.Unnatural.Liu Wen is the only right choice.

left
right doesn't even looks like a human

Left looks like a real human bean, but the right looks like plastic surgery made the face shape, and the face wouldn't look as good without so much makeup and the camera angle. I've heard that that type of Asian face is made by plastic surgery where they cut down the jaw, which is disgusting.

Left looks like a man and right looks like an alien

right, left looks like too manly, alien-like

Aх дүү Teгpийг мaгтaнa

Agree 100%. It's the egg shaped head with no defining features except for eyes, nose and mouth I think. In contrast, Liu have literal god tier genes.
It reminds me of this, only with the head shape turned upside down. The features just looks glued on I dunno

White people don't have double eyelids and have flat stud noses?

maybe in Chinkanada

Left is the oriental look whites find exotic, right is some gook trying to look more western with hair dye and plastic surgery. Funny that.

this.

models are supposed to have "standout" weird faces that complement clothes. its a reason why 90% of models fit the standard of gay men since they are the ones that control fashion, IE androgenous, boyish, slightly ugly.

Left has god tier facial structure, right looks like an ayy lmao.

hey that's a balloon

Both are non-white and ugly.

>Fan Bingbing

Lmao

Absolutely left, unless she's a feminist.

Left, even her name is superior. Though right would probably look better if the makeup was more subtle, especially the eyes. Left's nose, eyes, ears, eyebrows, facial structure, hair, lips and chin are all vastly superior to that of the right - and unlike the right, the features fit together coherently, while the right's features clash and are messy, artificial and irregular.

I mean, right looks fine though she looks far better without makeup. It's just that the left is superior.

left

I like left a lot more, proportions feel wrong in right

left by far

Right

Fan Bingbing looks like typical plastic cyborg i see in Seoul

left

I seriously don't understand the obsession with Fan Bingbing, and especially why white girls seem to admire her so much. She looks weird af.

white girls even know who she is?

Bump

Fakeness makes me sick. At least left is unique.

What the fuck is that hairstyle. It would be better than left aside from that and the weird nose I guess.

no

left is interesting. right just looks plastic

left: sublime example of the asiatic race
right: westernized perversion of the natural beauty

left.

Left all the way, right is an ayylmao
I like Gong Li as well, picrel

>beautiful women vs Ayy LMAO
You tell me?

Neither, but americans tend to think very wide asian faces = beauty

What do Spaniards like?

The real thing.

Se veía mejor antes hermano.

Quedó como un huevo con nariz.

We assimilate them.

// some random siberian finno-ugric

this is the only bog picture that triggers me

Both versions are ugly as shit so who cares, East Asian women are repulsive to look at. They all look like deformed retards. I don't know why morons on Sup Forums love Asian whores so much

because high cheekboned ayylmaos are model tier
I do agree that the average ones look a bit busted though

autism and exteme hatred for their own women, mothers and sisters

delete this

Hapas

thataway

Right. "supermodels" are quite often ugly. They are not picked depending whether or not they are pretty but whether or not they are suitable mannequins. Many models are hard faced dyke looking bitches.