Krautrock is hands down, without question, by a FUCKING MILE...

Krautrock is hands down, without question, by a FUCKING MILE, the absolute WORST genre you neckbeards have paraded on here. Ive listened to this shit band, Ive listened to Can, I've listened to fucking Boredoms, it's all literally UFO sounds. The only one I could tolerate A LITTLE was Can cause at least them niggas knew how to groove. The rest of this genre is fucking trash and all of you should be ashamed of liking this autistic garbage. I'd rather listen to Drone or Ambient and I NEVER want to hear Drone and Ambient. Who the fuck plays Faust for they girl? Are you clowns really bumpin this shit in your car or are you just acting like you like this shit for Sup Forums cred? Either way you're a social reject. Off yourselves.

/thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_awRyMgPWY
youtu.be/hh0yEHedLP0
youtube.com/watch?v=wZAt1FDUjNE
youtube.com/watch?v=x-G28iyPtz0&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=tWKfo3LDI1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KHgOdOI6e2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Who the fuck plays Faust for they girl? Are you clowns really bumpin this shit in your car or are you just acting like you like this shit for Sup Forums cred?
thats racist

i know this is bait and you actually like the genre but I seriously, unironically believe that anyone who finds krautrock unlistenable genuinely has a sub 110 IQ and is not worth conversing with

i actually think less of people for it, much less really

>/threading yourself

this

Glorified dadrock with some extra weird noises

Yeah, it's pretty good huh
youtube.com/watch?v=t_awRyMgPWY

youtu.be/hh0yEHedLP0
listen to this

I was right

Well duh what else did you expect? Krautrock is basically prog rock

wtf i love radiohead now
This sounds exactly like them

>Krautrock is basically prog rock
Gross! You're not helping your case tbqh

True, I only like Neu! to be honest.

fucking pleb how do u sleep at night

why is faust IV so good bros

Boredoms is from japan

tight

gey

I only wish the lyrics to "sad skinhead" were "boots and braces, smashing faces" instead of "going places, smashing faces" just to make it more on the nose.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZAt1FDUjNE

no shit sherlock

You are a fool, Krautrock is hands down, without question, by a FUCKING MILE, the absolute BEST genre us neckbeards have paraded on here. Ive listened to this great band, Ive listened to Can, I've listened to fucking Boredoms, it's all literally great sounds. The only one I couldn't tolerate ALL OF was Can cause at most them niggas knew how to maybe be bad. The rest of this genre is fucking great and all of you should be prideful of liking this amazing art. I wouldn't rather listen to Drone or Ambient and I NEVER want to hear Drone and Ambient. Who wouldn't play Faust for they girl? Are you clowns really not bumpin this shit in your car or are you just acting like you hate this gold for Sup Forums cred? Either way you're a social reject. Off yourselves.

/thread

Alright that was good. I have to admit.

Thanks

Can is alright, but Faust sounds like circus music.

> 22 posts
> 14 posters
Oh OP

krautrock is actually maybe the only good genre mu avant-teens parade

Is early Kraftwerk good? I heard their first albums were krautrock.

I hope no one genuinely fell for this one. Also:

>Calls shitty indy 70's pop, krautrock
Listen to Rammstein and/or Knorkator, THAT is german rock music you fat stupid soyboy amerifat.

>Glorified dadrock with some extra weird noises
Great analysis. They had some interesting quartal harmony as well, thanks for making us aware of the fact.

Try Ralf & Florian.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-G28iyPtz0&t=4s

OP, Ur retarded. The album cover U just uploaded isn't even fcking Krautrock. It's epxerimental rock at it's finest in the 70's. I actually also disslike Krautrock, it's nothing speciall for me, but it's 10x better than any hip-hop and rap "artist", that's for sure...

youtube.com/watch?v=tWKfo3LDI1Q
yes

*/post

>/threading yourself
>in the OP

No, just listen to Cluster instead

come back once you've listened to this

A lot of krautrock is weird for sake of just messing around and any single artist in particular is nowhere near as good as their more sophisticated influences. Like a good amount of post-punk, to me krautrock is more worth respecting than actively listening to because it just sounds boring now.

krautrock is literally a genre where it's stuck in one time period and only that time period; prog doesn't apply because it's still thriving

Congratulations on winning the brainlet special Olympics.

I fucking hate this album
literally when they sold out and decided to make radio friendly pop

I was at a Slowdive show a few days ago and while we were waiting for them to set up they played Can and Neu!. Really makes you think. Only the normie-core tracks though.

Feels good to know I have better taste than OP.
Then again, OP is a faggot so that's not saying much, sadly.

Literally how does someone who (I'll assume) listens to rock music seriously completely dismiss krautrock and post-punk?

Both genres conceived masterpieces and influenced music greatly. I'll even give you Krautrock since it can be daunting with such extreme experimentation. But how can you not listen to ANY post-punk? It's a gigantic fucking genre with its roots buried deep in almost all of post-1979 rock music.

I'm retarded and just realized you said "good amount of post-punk", not "all of post-punk, which I actually agree with.

Dismiss this sperg out.

Yes yes my pet, it is time for Sup Forums to recognize the true best prog subgenre,
Z E U H L
Z
E
U
H
L

Magma are so fucking good, shame Sup Forums doesn't talk about them more.

no,you are retarded krautrock IS experimental rock from germany. i mean they have a song on faust iv is titled "krautrock". not even gonna address your rap is not real music garbage.

Whenever someone on Sup Forums inevitably discovers zheul, they dismiss it as le over the top random ecksdee music. Its unfortunate that they will never understand.

Untrue. I hear no crying over whimpering.

Krautrock:
>Why write a song when you can just repeat a simple riff for 10+ minutes?
Krautrock fans:
>Yes!!! They're geniuses!!!!!!

You guys are braindead

>it's all literally UFO sounds
Are people taking this b8 seriously?

Stop replying.

>the song stays interesting for 10+ minutes, despite just being that one riff
>often times they do do very slight changes to the riff or improv on top of it, throughout the song
>repetition and loops was really only a thing in the world of classical and avant garde electronic music before krautrock
>implying the people who listen to krautrock aren't also massive fans of electronic and ambient music
>implying hallogallo isn't the comfiest song ever written

>Are people taking this b8 seriously?
Read the thread, m8. Its all just shitposts

As offensive as this sounds
I get your point and you cant Really say it otherwise

lol

krautrock saved rock n roll

>>the song stays interesting for 10+ minutes, despite just being that one riff
Maybe as background music but for focused listens it is extremely boring. And from what krautrock fans have said before is that they just zone out listening to it, which is retarded.
>>often times they do do very slight changes to the riff or improv on top of it, throughout the song
Oh yes, their fantastic improvisation messily playing up and down the pentatonic scale
>>repetition and loops was really only a thing in the world of classical and avant garde electronic music before krautrock
Repetition is just an excuse for the composers to not have to write an actual piece
>>implying the people who listen to krautrock aren't also massive fans of electronic and ambient music
I also hate electronic and ambient so this lines up
>>implying hallogallo isn't the comfiest song ever written
Sure it's comfy, doesn't make it an interesting listen. They could add another ten minutes to the song doing the same thing and you guys would still enjoy it as much. Good music makes use of time while krautrock just wastes time

Why are brainlets always so angry?

t. never studied minimalist composition

I enjoy minimalist composition. Really has nothing in common with krautrock. Minimalism pieces don't take 5 seconds to compose. They have to meticulously plan how they are going to execute the simple idea/motif they have

>cecil taylor's music isn't atonal because it's improvised!
top retard

When did I say that?

hmm i guess you didn't, i must have misread :^)

I've only ever listened to Magma & Weidorje, what are some other cool Zheul bands/albums?

check out the album under their first name organisation called tone float

>Krautrock is hands down, without question, by a FUCKING MILE, the absolute WORST genre you neckbeards have paraded on here. Ive listened to this shit band, Ive listened to Can, I've listened to fucking Boredoms, it's all literally UFO sounds. The only one I could tolerate A LITTLE was Can cause at least them niggas knew how to groove. The rest of this genre is fucking trash and all of you should be ashamed of liking this autistic garbage. I'd rather listen to Drone or Ambient and I NEVER want to hear Drone and Ambient. Who the fuck plays Faust for they girl? Are you clowns really bumpin this shit in your car or are you just acting like you like this shit for Sup Forums cred? Either way you're a social reject. Off yourselves.

I've been wanting to get into them, the only album I've heard I'd Udu Wudu and I liked it a lot, what else would you guys recommend?

Art Zoyd

>threading your own thread
yikes

Honestly, almost their entire catalog is great, but this album , Mëkanïk Dëstruktïẁ Kömmandöh, is my favorite. Definately listen to that one.
All their 70's albums vary from amazing to great/good. Merci(Only 80's album) is... meh.
I haven't listened to them yet, but I've heard good things about their 2000's stuff as well.

thnks senpai

Dun - Eros. I'm not really big fan of Magma and this is more to my liking.
youtube.com/watch?v=KHgOdOI6e2o

>them niggas
t. larping /r/hiphopheads redditor