WHITE BOY BETTER PUT HIS HANDS UP

WHITE BOY BETTER PUT HIS HANDS UP

NIGGAS IFFY UH

What did he mean by this?

this dude is the biggest faggot on the planet

Oh shit, is that MC Ride?

>jpeg genuinely raved about black panther
For such a seemingly clever dude you'd think he'd be able to see through disney's blatant pandering and marketing.

no but basically

Who is he? He looks just like MC Ride.

what has this man done that could possibly give the illusion of intelligence

He's anti Zionist. Though that just stems from black Hebrew Israelite stuff I think. Also he's a good producer which I think usually takes some intelligence, although some not so smart people can still be good producers. He's also creative which points to intelligence. He really ate up that bullshit that some whiteys fed him. Pretty sad. Kind of funny considering his lyrics.

>He's anti Zionist.
That's not exactly an indicator of intelligence considering how easy it is to find people with that standpoint who simply regurgitate anything someone tells them. While they might have a better standpoint, they're still just fucking sheep.

>He's anti Zionist
>fan of Black Panther
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fair enough. He just doesn't seem like an idiot to me. For someone so skeptical of white people he really fucking ate that shit up hook line and sinker. A fucking blockbuster super hero movie made by one of the biggest media companies in the world.

and yet still... your timid white ass would be quiet in his presence.

>He really ate up that bullshit that some whiteys fed him.
In the process of criticising people who lack intelligence and eat shit up without thinking about it, let's start with you and this statement. The film was directed by a black man, co-written by that director and another black man, features a predominantly black cast, has a black production designer, featured elements directly taken from the re-boot of the comic book (which was written and illustrated by two black men), had a black costume designer, and black people generally involved in other aspects of production. Dismissing all of this as a product that "whiteys" fed him is beyond condescending and directly treads into the sort of hollow conspiratorial bullshit that Alex Jones peddles while attempting to dismantle things he doesn't understand nearly enough about.

what do you expect, he sees le strong black man and goes ape because he’s just your average ””””””woke”””””” ””””””rapper””””””

nigger lol NIGGER XD haha NIIIIIIGGER

Not that user, but you're just as symbol-over-substance dull as most people who like this shit.

Disney don't care about black culture. They care about four quadrant market shares and revenue streams. It's easy to sate fools like you because huge mega corps need to put forward the appearance of progressiveness only and you accept it. Make no mistake: you lack a critical faculty in the same way that Alex Jones fans do - you're just too naive to see it.

You all want pop culture to save the day now. Imagine being so dumb that you defend billion dollar mega corps in the name of minority culture. Imagine being that much of an easy mark.

You don't even know him. Nothing pisses me off more than people presuming to know how someone they've never met thinks. You clearly misread his lyrics, but it's all good cause your hiding behind your computer screens.
None of you sheltered crackers would be talking this shit to his face. Run up on him at one of his shows at say this shit. I dare you.

stop spamming yourself mc dick ride

t. JPEG. All of that directed by black black this black that is just marketing. Did it have a black director? Yup. Were a lot of the staff still white? Yup. Including the guy who helped write the soundtrack. And of course including the people who get the biggest chunk of the money; the higher ups at Disney (whites and Jews). It's not condescending when you point out the BLATANT pandering to #woke people by Disney and yes, sjw politics. I don't think you could possibly get anymore blatant and to pretend that this movie was about "giving black people a hero on the big screen" is the most laughable shit I've ever heard. It's about money. That's the bottom line and always will be. Keep buying their narrative though. To invoke Alex Jones' name in this just proves how far off base you are. Conspiracy is completely irrelevant to the discussion. "Hollow conspiratorial bullshit". Right, so Disney being owned by white/Jews is a conspiracy, the reason this movie was made WASNT for money it was to make black people feel good, so on and so forth.

Zach here,
Can confirm Stefan is an anti-zionist

This literally reads like his lyrics.

Everything is done for money. A tainted victory is still a victory. POC have never seen this degree of international box office success, and that's still true even if it was at the behest of disney's bottom line

This. The absolute best case scenario would be a complete POC produced independent not for profit film getting huge success and blowing up internationally. Since that is more or less wishful thinking, the success of Black Panther is about as big a victory as could be expected.

Imagine if a white artist said "Black boy better put his hands up" or seriously any of the other racist shit rappers say in reverse. Fuck the hypocritical values this "progressing" world carries.

>POC have seen this degree of international box office success
What the fuck are you on about? So we tally POC victories based on the sheer number of black people that worked on a movie? What's the number limit of blacks in a given movie in order for it to count as a victory for POC? 5? 10? 20?

> it's okay to give money to the richest people in America because they employed a bunch of black people
That movement will never win if they keep going with that logic

maybe there's no hard line in the sand, and the fact that black people seem to have had the majority of creative control in this case is enough

typical sheltered cracker behavior

>Everything is done for money. A tainted victory is still a victory.
This is Stockholm Syndrome tier reasoning. You don't even see how the state of play has slowly shifted over the decades to purely corporate grounds. These companies are literally streamlining and marketing cultural reality back to people (for BILLIONS) and you see it as a "victory".

How is this a victory exactly? It made Disney money? Hooray all black peoples problems are fixed now? If I hear one thing about blacks being represented about super heroes
>blade
>hancock
>cyborg
>green lantern
>war machine
>storm from fucking x men one of the biggest super hero franchises/movies
>static shock the popular super hero cartoon series
>spawn the most bad ass super hero ever and had a big movie
I'd love to see how you spin this. "Yeah well they didn't count because it didn't meet the black quota of staff on the movies/tv shows etc to make it a victory for POC" "oh Spawn is an anti hero Hancock is an anti hero etc etc"

>Also he's a good producer which I think usually takes some intelligence
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"these companies" aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Sometimes a win for the culture isn't a win for everyone.

There's a difference between tokenism (blade being black has zero impact on the plot) and a movie that directly addresses issues that the black community faces. Obviously all black people's problems aren't fixed now. But representation matters.

uppity talentless hack nigger who is clearly a fake. he sucks white dicks while acting like he is in the black panther, how funny.

>it was to make black people feel good
I'm glad black people finally have something to be proud of. Too bad none of it's real.

>"these companies" aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Sometimes a win for the culture isn't a win for everyone.
I know you think you're being brass tacks stoic utilitarian here but all you're doing is contributing to the corporate oligarchy mapped infantilizing of your fellow man, under the pretense of progressiveness no less. It is a falsity. A lie. A woeful fucking illusion, mate. Watch it and enjoy it for the pop culture schlock that it is but don't you dare put forward any laudable words about it in relation to "culture" you hapless midcult fool.

Movies addressing issues the black community faces have been coming out for fucking decades. Disney saw a way to kill two birds with one stone. Make a blockbuster super hero movie and pander a bit just to get blacks raving about it. Tons of positive press from the publications for exactly the stuff your talking about, regular movie goers like it because it's a super hero movie and blacks like it because Disney made sure to market the shit out of it to them. So when it's a huge success blacks can feel like it's some kind of cultural victory when in reality people just dump their money into super hero movies for whatever reason. Disney lines their pockets, everyone leaves the theater happy, and blacks remain where they are at but some woke ones think they made some progress because Disney made a movie. And so it goes.

Not an argument

You made a claim without backing it up with an argument first so I don't have to bother making an argument against it.

I met jpeg at a show of his with Milo, he's really nice and is into a lot of cool shit, smart guy. Also he smoked with us, and we were all white, he didn't care.

t. Ride

Didn't have this experience at all, I kept shouting for him to play Guillotine but the uppity nigger just got really angry and told me to leave. Sheesh, talk about appreciating your fans.

That's insightful to know, then

I think he's a good producer, that's my opinion. He obviously uses some technical things that not the average producer would do. Good in that realm of music is also subjective so...

The part where you say it takes some intelligence to be a good producer is the part I'm laughing at. I've never even heard this guy's music since I don't listen to (c)rap.

big words for a college freshman

yeah maybe. But I'd say that most movies in the vein of Do the Right Thing are mostly preaching to a choir, while this movie has a legitimate chance to reach a population beyond people who already acknowledge systemic racism. The more mainstream a social issue becomes, the closer it gets to becoming universally knowledged

acknowledged**

Well you certainly can't be a droolin retard and be a good producer

>it's another nigger talks on weird beats so he's genius episode

Why not?

Also, I'm not going to respond anymore after this since they're making me do captchas now.

KILL WHITEY KILL WHITEY KILL WHITEY KILL WHITEY KILL WHITEY KILL WHITEY KILL WHITEY KILL WHITEY KILL WHITEY KILL WHITEY

>mfw this is the literal mental capacity of black "artists"

If he hates white people so much then why does he rap like one?

Nobody on earth would feel intimidated by your soy ass, dollar tree mc ride.

triggered :^) ?

Him and Earl Sweatshirt's "I hate white people!" shit is boring and regressive

Why does megacorps necessarily HAVE to do bad things? Why can't their moneygrab align with progressivism and happen to be a good thing in many ways?

rekt

would he really fight me if i called him MC Ride in person?