Stephen "I'm really really black" Curry BTFO

How can white people ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2EcP269K0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

apehoop BTFO

>Does it for free.

The entire Warriors team already said they had no interest in going to the White House.

Lol didn't he say all anthem protestor should be executed as well?

lol what an insane person

there are black people playing basketball ?!?

wtf is the president doing on twitter at 8 in the morning?
jesus the man spends more time on twitter then teenage girls and desperate comedians
>inb4 he talks to his supports
he needs to focus on being president when someone is trying to nuke us (I know they wont be able to for a year but still)

you got worked libcuck

>"YOU CAN'T FIRE ME,I QUIT"

>shitposts about rocket man, Hillary GIFs and now sports

BEST TIMELINE

trump writes those tweets to get people like you riled up

he was probably making an obama doll while he wrote it

What the fuck is Trump thinking when he tweets shit like this? He comes off as a but hurt highschool girl.

Who gives a fuck whether or not the warriors visit the white house

youtube.com/watch?v=e2EcP269K0I

Trump is pretty crappy but funny.

>he needs to focus on being president when someone is trying to nuke us
You do realise that NK nukes can't reach the US and that it's Trump escalating the situation right?

Getting him away from foreign policy is the safest move

Trump gives a fuck, because he is a narcissist. Everything is always about him, he has not got any shame which is why he is successful as a public figure but also why he is contemptible, arbitrary sluggard

honestly, the more time this senile fuck spends scrolling through his twitter mentions over the next four years the better

It's incredible how kimmy j seems like the sensible one in their back and forth. Trump is embarrassing

>wtf is the president doing on twitter at 8 in the morning?

to influence and sometimes control the news cycle for the rest of the day, thats why he constantly tweets early in the morning. he also uses it to beta test ideas or phrases.

Samefagging

It would be fucking hilarious if Obama hosts the Warriors at his house and gets loads of tv cameras there. Trump's butthurt would be nuclear

So when a person is as big a faggot as you... Do you know? Or is it like a surprise Everytime someone brings it up?

Tbqh this guy tweets around the clock. He is like Leslie Knope of Parks n Rex. 4 hours of sleep and constantly working.

#FakeNews.

They don't like Trump, but they hadn't decided yet to go or not.

The orange man is so ridiculously needy, pathetic and insecure

Dubs confirm. Praise kek

Has there ever been a championship team that didnt feel like champs. First win was because cavs were all injured. They lose embarresingly next year. 2nd win is because KD bandwagonned.

I am a warriors fan since tim hardaway but they feel totally different than giants championships. Seem fake and unsatisfiying.

>@RealDonaldTrump 3m
>Obama invites the Warriors. Lots of coverage. And no coverage on rocket man or that we just created 1k jobs devastated Houston. Sad!

>NEET Pepe
>voted for Trump

Truly a master troll

>the guy firing missiles over the Japan is not escalating things

Would be pretty cringy desu.

how is that insane?

They're establishing that they have functional nukes as a defensive stance

Look at Libya and Iran, the moment people know or think that you've disarmed you get taken over.

The man's a horrific dictator but this is how all new nuclear states function, they're just establishing what they can do so they're left alone.

nk throwing missiles over japan is cool with amerifat democrat teens

but trump using tweeter is going too far

So what other celebrities do you see in the White House after Donald?

>Who gives a fuck whether or not the warriors visit the white
Trump does not give a fuck too :)

hulk hogan
ozzy osbourne

>When your TDS goes to overdrive and you start siding with a dictator
The absolute state of you cunts

kim kardashian

president google
vice president facebook

Where did I side with Kim? He legitimately came off as the more reasonable one in their back and forth. That doesn't mean I support the fat baby

>Kim violates Japan's airspace with a missile
>Trump says if Kim attacks someone he's gonna glass Best Korea
>This is somehow an unreasonable reaction
Try not to let your perceptions color your retarded opinions too much.

Mayweather should go for a lifetime achievment award or somthing. He deserves it.

In that case why fire directly over Japan, it went from firing missiles in the sea between the two countries, to firing missiles off the coast of Japan where people inland could see it. To firing directly over a major city.

But what about US military drills off their border? What about the part of the story they always left untold? You need to wisen up, lad.

>invite someone to your house
>"nah bro i am good"
>i didn't want you to come anyway
lmao Drumpf is a cuck

haha you mad libtard! Such a KEK

This is just getting embarrassing now

I'm moving to England

That’s one way of avoiding an inbound snub. Snubbedonald

>launches missiles over Japan
>planning on testing a hydrogen bomb in the Atlantic
HE DINDU NOTHIN

see

>breaking International law is defensive
We dont let anyone have nukes because it just adds more tension, especially not north korea whos sole purpose is to hate america and teach its children and citizens to hate america, i wonder what would happen if we let them have nukes?

At least he doesn't have to hide the jewelry now

you are a fucking dumbass
north korea can already aim to Japan and this would be enough for ww3
kim jong un is the one escalating launching the missiles over japan

jesus fuck nuke usa already

relax my dude

>Right on cue

>USA isn't the aggressor

>north korea can already aim to Japan
Even if that's true, so what?

you are joke m8

>Rocket Man vs Mentally Deranged Dotart

Who will win in the inevitable WWE WrestleMania mainevent?

i wish i was still a teenager and was an edgy gayboy and hated my life, i wouldve loved trump as president back then

>I know
Actually, you don't know shit. Some of you faggots need to get your heads kicked in. How can you not know about all the lies these people tell?

Trump, he has prior experience.

Rocket man is part of a starving country that can barely "fire ze missile" a few miles off shore. No contest.

usa is not the agresor
the agresor was north korea when they invaded the south with chinese support
north korea is the one already blasting misiles over japan
call me back when usa launches misiles in the bohai sea

No one
Either will let them have nukes and they come back and bite us in the ass when they can hit NYC or we nuke them and they level Seoul

*proves you wrong*

Ben Shapiro

Ted Nugent
Kid Rock

i want to get nuked haha

Trump would concentrate as being president if the congress didn't shut down every move, just like they did with Obama
Thats why they focus on foreign policy, they can't do shit inside

kanye west, isn't that pretty much already confirmed?

Homer Simpson
Bazinga guy
Oprah
James Corden

Dubs confirms

Steph Curry is a dick, but Trump is a steaming pile of shit. The only one disappointed by this is ESPN, who are surgically attached to Curry's groin.

>James Corden
Good shout, they'd all like a 'feelgood' guy after this presidency. John Oliver as VP.

both houses of Congress are dominated BY HIS OWN PARTY. If he wasn't such an incompetent do-nothing faggot, he would be able to effect legislative programs with this insuperable advantage, but alas for him and his white-nigger base, he is incapable of doing his job.

>that we just created 1k jobs devastated Houston
Did he make 1k jobs that devastated Houston?

I'm a proud American(expat), but I would gladly lose a war against North Korea if it got President Dotard locked in a POW camp

That's kind of true actually

how does no one understand this?

we have a literal 0% chance of losing to NK

>Seem fake and unsatisfiying.
like all sports nowadays

>korea when they invaded the south with chinese support
Yeah, they said Israel was the victim in '67. Fuck off, you ignorant twat.

agreed. it was her turn FFS

>"We have a literal 0% chance of losing to Vietnam"
>"I-it's just a bunch of literal who rice farmers, lol"

- Americans in the 1960s/1970s

>we
what part of the army are you from?

It's not his own party, republicans did what they could to stop him and still do

USA should get rid of the midterms
they can't do shit cause what if we lose?
they only have a year to legislate, then do nothing cause muh midterms then do nothing cause muh reelection then do nothing cause lame duck

>her turn
Can't tell if serious

navy

the war would last a week tops. Millions of south Koreans would die though

except for that fact that it would likely cause a war with China

moving the goalpost huh?

people want their president to do something other than be a fat lazy disgrace who sits inside tweetling about how he doesnt like niggers and the lamestream media. Ironically, Trump has reached down deep without even realizing it and expressed something very vital about why American political culture is so moribund and disastrous. much was made during the election of how Trump wasn't politically correct and how he said what everyone was thinking, but was just afraid or ashamed to say out loud. This is true, but he also does what everyone wants to do but is afraid or ashamed to: sit online and troll everyone in the entire world, neglecting to do his job or fulfill more than the most basic social responsibilities because he knows nothing will come of it. He is the ultimate exponent of the slacktivist age.

But yeah as far as dotard presidents go, id rather have a lazy fuck with a nonfunctional staff like him than a talking dog with a staff of fucking psychopaths like Reagan.

>get rid of midterms
Yeah the play it safe route seems to work for career politicians so nothing gets done

How moving the goalpost? People saying that something happened in a certain fashion and it actually happening that way are two different things. They lied about Vietnam, they lied about Iraq. They lie and lie and lie and lie, nothing else. The aggressor for them is someone they don't like.

>he's on Twitter like a lil schulegurl!
Makes like 2 posts a day. You will get tired of scrolling from an active attention whores activity for the day on there. Funny I will see someone on there say the same thing, and they will have 57 vapid, completely pointless texts every 15 minutes telling him to get off Twitter for the day lmao

which we would also win

doesn't matter though china has no interest in war with the US they want kim gone too

>especially not north korea whos sole purpose is to hate america and teach its children and citizens to hate america
This is bollocks lad

They don't need to indoctrinate people to hate america, you commited a genocide there. It's like claiming jews are brainwashed into hating hitler

>We dont let anyone have nukes because it just adds more tension

it really doesn'T

the paradox of MAD is that the more equally capable all the sides are of destroying each other, the safer you actually are