What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Younger people live longer?

Old people need to die and are a bother to society.
Its no wonder.
These people selfish hate everything family related.
Probably hate their parents and never have children. While right wing families should pay for their stuff with taxes.

Well done england, well done.

Younger people living further 'in time' than old people isnt a system. Think further

Young people cuck themselves into entangling relationships because self-reliance is scary.

>Muh young people are more educated even though they probably didn't even vote.

w...why do people between 50 and 64 have a shorter life expectancy than those who are either older or younger than them?

i have a friend who feels the same about older voters

but hes also a drifter with no job

the 18-24 year olds still live at fucking home

What you should be taking out of this graph, is that people who lived both, no-EU, and EU, rather be out of the EU, meanwhile young and inexperienced people were easier to convince that the EU is good for them.

To imply that parents and grandparents don't have the future welfare of the nation in mind is absurd.

>tfw you are part of the 24%

She's kinda got a point

Same happened with the Scots referendum. Pension scaremongering.

Agism. Plain and simple.

Plus what are the percentages here.

Coming from a nation who worships old people

Old people shouldn't count... Because you know, young people definitely know more than old people, they've seen some shit!

>A bunch of leftist teenagers werent able to make a decision that effects a country for decades to come

G O O D

these kids still live at home, they dont know shit or have shit

Used to be elders were respected
Now the youth disregard them for having different opinions

also I dont think these stats are right at all.
the boomers would vote to stay or wouldnt give a shit because they're a foot in the grave already.

>18-24

>Age group of literal knownothings who are entirely programmed by the sitting government on TV and are yet to actually start forming real solid original opinion

Voting age of 18 was a mistake. It needs to be moved to 25 as the starting point, as people who are 25 have been working for at least a bunch of years and their opinions have settled and are reasonable in tact and response to issues instead of MUH FEELINGS knee jerking cunts.

Young people in the UK are mostly non-whites. There's a reason why Globalists love """diversity""" so much.

>Hurr fuck old people they don't know shit I learned everything I need to know in year twelve social studies Im so smart and progressive

"""Young people""" can get fucked.

That people who don't remember life without the EU don't know how much better it was.

OH HEY HERE'S AN IDEA
Can we get a similar voting chart based on income instead of age?

Respect murrica, not worship.

I try to explain:
We have the saying that goes like
>You can see the value of a society by how it treats its elders.
I think its true. I love my family, my parents and grandfather.They teach me many things.
Europeans I talked often seemed pretty much on their own. How can society work like that. Not proud in race,family,religion. If there is nothing you have no roots. And that makes it easy for the juden.

>The younger the voter, the more naive and stupid the voter

NEWS AT FUCKING 11

You'd see exactly what you expect, poor people vote out because they see the effects first hand, rich people vote in because they make a ton of money off the suffering of the underclasses.

This is why I love you based Nihongoman.

I recently visited, stayed in Koto in Tokyo for 2 weeks and I got a real sense of safety and family in Japan. I saw a man picking out weeds from the footpath with his hands. Even just care was taken for where people walk.

Please don't ever give in or let the globalists win against you. Don't you dare taken in those refugees, not when more deserving people have tried for real citizenship in your country for many years.

UK youth will one day consider independence a priceless gift from the last British generation for them.

It's about race. The younger the person the more likely they are to be non-white in Britain.

grorious nippon ALWAYS with 10/10 posts

dubs to top it all off, too.

wow you're right, old people should all be killed

i'm a #youngmissile now

The boomers have always been selfish pricks.

Luckily, this time their self interests happened happened to coincide with the best interests of the UK for once.

Young people are generally fucking retarded considering politics.

I (24) like politics and keep myself informed as much as possible, but i know that nearly every friend i have is completely clueless
>Their vote carries the same weight mine does.
Knowledge test to vote when?

i wonder if liv's jewish boyfriend tongues her ass

fuck im jelly

>What did she mean by this?

She thinks the inexperienced, uneducated and uncommitted young should count more.

Kikes have destroyed the concept of respect for your elders by painting them all as outdated racists on the wrong side of history.

Family has never been that strong in Europe, it's been a long time since it was considered normal to invite your parents to live with or near you as you raised your own kids, and it's a shame because there's such a disconnect between generations. Teenagers act out and then never really re-connect with their parents.

My idea, is that only people with taxable non welfare income must be allowed to vote, but it's a mandatory vote.

The only people that can vote, in this system, are those that actually are tied to the fucking economy and how the country is doing.

Weird, we must have alot more in common with Japs then. Australia family is a very close thing. I guess because the population isn't that huge, for one. Everyone's parents are always a stones throw away. Japan seemed really similar vibe to here when I visited, but more serious during work hours and more spazzy at night time. Less welfare dero cunts too.

I'm glad you could enjoy it australia!
Yes, many older people make voluntary work and keep things clean. Like making garden or cleaning streets.
But also in fukushima old people volunteered for cleaning because they dont want younger people to die or cancer.
So respect of course always needs to be mutually.

We wont, dont worry.
We took only 21, but they were under constant secret surveilance. 2 of them already raped a woman..
The others are crying racism and left because police is spying them.
Japanese always had good impression of turkroach, but it changed because of this.
I trust in Abe.

I'm really glad for western countries.
Now only other EU members need to leave, trump win and austria detecting the fraud! You can do it.

I did enjoy it.

I walked at night (I never go out at night even here in Australia) and I saw women and children riding bikes home, with smiles on their faces. Something impossible, I thought.

Even just the vending machines. Elsewhere in the world these would all be smashed or covered in graffiti, but in Japan they're all clean. That little detail said alot to me.

Your country felt safer to me than my own home, which is crazy. Leaving Japan felt like leaving home again, in a strange way.

One day when I learn Japanese better I'll visit again and make more good memories. Cheers!

I'm really happy and honored you had such a good experience user.
See you around!

that graph can be explained quite simply. older people remember how it used to be. younger people have only ever known propaganda

>dat 20% drop
Voting ages should be raised to 25 in all nations.

>Leave
Old, wise and experienced. Have learned from past mistakes and want to leave a better world for the future generations.

>Remain
Young, naive and inexperienced. More interested in parties, think they're better than the old guys. Easily deceived by idealistic views.